Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cnbc saudi

35foxtrot

So I'm n saudi and just got to my hotel and was flipping channels and came across cnbc what I can only assume is some sort of finance channel ill admit I have no idea what they were talking about I don't speak Arabic its the image the screen that caught my attn. so I grabbed my iphone and snapped a picture.

Took this a few mins ago ( it's 630am here) and came here to post.. While it was still fresh

Some quick notes Saudis currency is called the riyal not the dinar, its the start of the work week here

And I have no idea what they were talking about as it was in Arabic

post-5358-0-52231600-1371267754_thumb.jp

One of the things I know about Saudi Arabia ( I was told by a friend)......When you have to make a stop there ( SA) during a flight ( he was flying  with his GF from Italy to India, I believe) and you're travelling with your  GF ( or BF)  and the 2 of you are not officially married, then you'll have to go to separate waiting rooms until your flight is ready.

I stared at that for a couple minutes, and saw nada. What are we looking for here? (I know. I know. I can be what my grandkids call a dizz-bo--whatever that is. I merely attach somewhat of a meaning to it based on the types of circumstances in which they say it to me. lol ).