Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - People Are Going Nuts Over The High Exchange Of The Dollar !

DinarThug

I wouldnt pay much attention to Mcjockey1.  He is a former lopster that went by the Screen name Dave D.  

Now then,   easyrider, my biker buddies drop in anytime to have a drink in the bar, laugh, smoke, enjoy life, chew tobacco, but they don't spit on my porch.

Now why don't you show all these people here some proof of that statement you made above, maybe ask Bumper about IP addresses or whatever, maybe even click on my name and read a little about me, which according to the list of visitors you haven't bothered to do. 

That's my springer in the picture, what do you straddle buddy (keep it clean, ladies about :angel: ) .

Time to stand up and swallow, if you can't  it won't be spit on the floor.. 6069 times people pushed the green, your reputation,it won't be worth Jack.

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I do not see how anyone would consider her misleading really.  She brings the articles forward, we can read them ourselves and take from them what we will.  She shares how she has interpreted them but we are all free to agree or disagree.

IMO - perfect response!!!! Everyone should be able to decide for themselves with fear of bashing. Censorship is not good regardless of topic or content - peace

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

The people of Iraq can go nuts all day long about the exchange rate. No one cares. It makes no difference. Spin it any way you wish; the exchange rate will not change until the "money people" (those who own the central bank) decide to do something with it.

Thank You!

Your words inspire me and I do know you are wise beyond your years!

There is too much negative energy from some here and it only serves to bring one down.

I am not a koolade drinker and DO take a ballanced approch to all possible outcomes! But the minuite one demonstrates HOPE there are allways those what are waiting to jump on your back.

Huge egos I suppose.

Hugs to the faithful! :angel:

After all whats a life without HOPE.............................

Quad drops the mike and walks off......................

B)

I hardly think I hit poor little Keep below the belt. He is a big boy, and he'll tell you that as much as I am. Keep  brings a lot of my attitude on himself--from me as well as from others here. I don't know you, Flyers1, but I know your type quite well. You are the kind of person who jumps into someone else's discussion just so you can hit someone "below the belt," as you describe it.  You don't know me.  But for your information, I have been hit below the belt by jerks most of my life. I'm now 76 years old, and I had to learn to be tough, but I finally "got it," so now I simply don't let anyone do it to me any longer. And for what it's worth, you were not invited into this discussion, but when you spotted a chance to say something really hateful and vicious to a woman you didn''t know, you dived right in. What a guy!!!

Thank you, Ziggster.  your words are much appreciated.  Not many people jump in and defend me, perhaps because I finally did learn to defend myself, but I can't tell you how great it feels when a friend jumps in and helps out now and then. No one likes to be out there winging it alone all the time.

Again, thank you, my friend. :)

• Upvote 4

Dave your crudeness is very revealing.

Crude?? I even remind him before he answers, did I not ?

Straddle is the commonest description re. a motor cycle, to ride one you straddle it, you might ride a horse side saddle , but the law takes a dim view of trying that on a bike

Is that the reason for the -1...  ohh boy.

Better cancel this years Bikers & Nuns charity ride then I suppose, tell the daughter of my deceased buddy, sorry can't take you to the church for your wedding on your dads Harley because the way you straddle it offends someone in the USA, you know that big place where it was built....   sheeesh !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Crude?? I even remind him before he answers, did I not ?

Straddle is the commonest description re. a motor cycle, to ride one you straddle it, you might ride a horse side saddle , but the law takes a dim view of trying that on a bike

Is that the reason for the -1...  ohh boy.

Better cancel this years Bikers & Nuns charity ride then I suppose, tell the daughter of my deceased buddy, sorry can't take you to the church for your wedding on your dads Harley because the way you straddle it offends someone in the USA, you know that big place where it was built....   sheeesh !

BTW I did not give you a red mark.  I tell you what, you fool your friends, I will fool mine, but lets not fool each other.  Your post read loud and clear as to what your were trying to convey.  Having said that, I am so tempted to ask the usual question.  Can you guess what it might be?

• Upvote 2

My "friends" have been closer than brothers to me since we joined the Army in the 70's, and I couldn't fool them if I tried.

My terminology rolls out automatically, but bearing that in mind, I cautioned the person that there might be Ladies reading his reply so as to prevent any offence, just in case he really is a biker and not just a wannabee or weekender (easyrider only implies a biker) because I KNOW what could have been written in reply.

Even in the clubhouse which is real biker territory, crude language is taboo around guests or minors, it is seriously delt with.

I cannot be held responsible for the way that you chose to interpret my words, I say what I mean and mean what I say, you chose to make it an issue, for whatever motive.

Not too used to guessing, we tend to speak directly so, no, I don't know, I cannot claim to match your psychic power. LOL.

Dave.

Sorry for assuming about the red.

Edited by mcjocky1
  • Upvote 2

Well I can't resist, so do you actually own dinar Dave? :)

Go on tell me you want to buy me out, instalments of 1m. a time do you.

But there again you don't believe anything I say do you ?

1 to 1 RV would allow me to purchase a small estate over here, but the way things are in Iraq ?? 

Don't take this the wrong way, you show me yours and i'll show you mine. Right in front of this screen with your post on it, OK.

1 to 1 RV would allow me to purchase a small estate over here, but the way things are in Iraq ?? 

Don't take this the wrong way, you show me yours and i'll show you mine. Right in front of this screen with your post on it, OK.

Just checked on that Dinar-ify me page,.. how many actually showed any Dinar or uploaded a picture.?

• Upvote 1

Well, I won't say that she is intentionally misleading anyone, but I do agree that many people tend to believe the things they WANT to hear rather than the things they NEED to hear (as in the truth). I don't post here a lot so maybe my opinion has no bearing, but It is obvious to me that the majority of people involved in this have a serious deciphering deficiency and that combined with the daily hype and sometimes deliberate misinformation is just a recipe for insanity stew! I took a pass, but I see that some have actually had seconds. YUCK!

Naaa I don't want your dinar, I have enough of the pink stuff.  Sure I believe you, just had to ask the question.  I hear real-estate is going up in Iraq if you don't mind the everyday people bomb tactics this might be the time to buy.

Naaa I don't want your dinar, I have enough of the pink stuff.  Sure I believe you, just had to ask the question.  I hear real-estate is going up in Iraq if you don't mind the everyday people bomb tactics this might be the time to buy.

Still some of the ex-reg. working security there, i'll be guided by them should any opportunities arise, there are other options besides RV, they keep some of us inside the loop.

Some ex-reg. guys still in security over there so if any opportunity arises I'll be guided by them, we can all boost our pension fund, probably before any RV.

Dave.

Some ex-reg. guys still in security over there so if any opportunity arises I'll be guided by them, we can all boost our pension fund, probably before any RV.

Dave.

Yah nevah know Dave.....the world could end as we know it....pension funds well we better hope for Iraq to do something clever and enriching.

That is not true......yes she may post real news articles, but the way she misinterprets them is misleading. ( And Im not saying she is wrong and misleading ALL the time)

But her and Shredd do add hype where there is nothing to be excited about and they do twist anything negative into something we want to happen......

No diff from the majority of the doodoo gurus.....

If we speculate , does that mean that we have to post opinion or fact?

The answer to that question is opinion. Bond lady is voicing an opinion and you can agree or disagree. Use your own mind. No need to dissssss!

If we speculate , does that mean that we have to post opinion or fact?

The answer to that question is opinion. Bond lady is voicing an opinion and you can agree or disagree. Use your own mind. No need to dissssss!

There are certain things you can speculate on because we dont know what they will do or certain actions they will take. 

But there are things the CBI is stating that has no room for speculation.....and therefor, someones opinion can be completely wrong.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I appreciate your perspective and just like the pumpers serve their purpose and play their role, so do you.  You describe yourself as dark and gloomy, I'm assuming that is more your general nature since you didn't specify that it pertained solely to this investment.  I eulogize your ability to back up your claims with documents for the most part but here is where we run into a problem; you base your opinions on research that is highly speculative and open to interpretation that you alone have the ability to graciously elucidate and decipher for us all. 

Conclusions that usually lead to this being a hopeless endeavor.  Which strikes me as odd because you say in one breath to never trust Iraqi articles then use their delete the zeros articles as ammunition that the only possible option would be a Lop. Only an ignoramus would expect the CBI to say we're going to revalue our currency or mention anything other than the redenomination aspect. A Lop, gradual appreciation, float, change in peg to a PEP or broad based commodity or a historic large currency appreciation shock (the RV somewhere on par with the USD we're all hoping for), are all possibilities.

Why not rather present your opinions with humility, as you said yourself, "accepting the reality of the situation vs lying to yourself about what something really is," and "my thoughts are based off whats real, not wishful thinking."  This implies that you are completely omniscient and any who dares to disagree with you are bullied rather than treated with respect which usually leads to constructive dialogue and both parties benefit from the experience. Many of the times you may turn out to be right anyway, which will keep your precious ego intact.  Nothing personal, just an interesting case in human nature. Usually, these things will work themselves out with maturity.  Basically, grow up dude because it's a shame people overlook your intelligence because of the malevolent approach you take in trying to make your point.  Have a weekend Keep.

I couldn't agree more. I have stayed off this site for months, busy with work and travel, but I return to see the same cynical undertones still exist in certain members. It's almost a fan club of sorts to collectively bash opposing view points- and on a personal level at that. It's still high school rhetoric under collegiate facade.  I don't know what happened to the days of agreeing to disagree and we can all be adults about it. Frankly, it saddens me to see this site still being run amok by those who seek no more than to have their own " Real Housewives of DinarVets" .Life is more than just dinar folks. It will RV when it RV's. Go enjoy some sunshine.  -R.K.

• Upvote 3

I look at this site almost daily, that being said, I only click on articles in the "whats new" section that peek my interest. Some I read to their conclusion, while others I skip through and then just click the "Whats New" button again. So simple. I guess I just don't see the point of being angry for or against anyone posting their opinion when it comes to this Dinar trip.

I did click on this post by Thug because I like his posts, and enjoy reading some of the Gurus rants. Sorry for that to all you critics. :shrug:

But what amazes me is that I just read 6 pages of followup complaining for and against what BL posted on another site! Ha Ha! You people make me laugh. I am only responding to this because I'm bored at work and think it is hilarious! :twocents:

If you don't like reading the long drawn out posts of some gurus, just don't read it! Now isn't that simple. :confused2:

Lighten up and enjoy the ride! :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

She ran herself off cause she was not strong enough to answer questions about her beliefs.....if you are that weak you shouldnt be posting period.....

Keep, you are right. She chose not to come here any longer, but it was because, no matter what any of the rest of us wanted, you were relentless in attacking her. She came here simply to share her interpretation of some news articles, which most of us wanted to read, but you insisted on dogging her until she simply decided she didn't have to stay and deal with your crap.  That just isn't her way. Some women are like that and simply won't stay and fight for every word they say, but fighing is your way, and so you attacked her over and over.  I was there. I saw you do it. And I have not forgotten how rudely you ragged at her until she left. If you want to call that "not (being) strong enough," so be it, but many very smart women have never learned to fight men, and you came at her relentlessly with you teeth bared, so she left.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1