Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My feelings on the RV...just an opinion folks

Everyday I look at different sites to hopefully see something I missed the day before.  Unfortunately I haven't yet.  What I have noticed is none of the sites are as active as they used to be.  I remember getting on DV any time of the day and people were happy, chatting, sharing what they heard, and joking around.  Now I only check in every now and then because I too have become disgrunteled in the wait.  One article says "Yayyy we are here" and the next one says "nope not yet".  I have always stated that I felt if we went past the end of January then we would be waiting another 3 to 5 years for Iraq to finally rebuild, get the GOI in the order it needs to be and decide to step into the international market.  Their people are suffering and there is still a lot to do with the infrastructure outside of the major cities.  I feel in order to achieve the high ranking in the world markets, they will finally set aside their differences and make Iraq a model country for all the rest of the Middle East.  

With that being said, I will share 1 glimmer of hope I see in our near future.  This is just from what was stated by Iraq laast year right before Ramandan and the Iraqi people going to be happy with the economic situation.  What better time to hide a RV/RI/RD whichever they decide, than right before or during Ramandan.  Nobody believes that they would do it during this time.  I'm thinking maybe what they said last year was maybe a clue and will happen this year.  Just a thought.  I am as tired as everyone else reading day in and day out week after week, and still be here waiting.  Do I think the Dinar will increase in value?  Yes, and hopefully before long.  I don't believe in the baskets, tiers or gag orders that are suppose to be out there.  I think it will be for all, at the same time.  Stop waiting at the computer and go fishing, do some gardening, or just go for a drive with your sweetie.  It will come when it is meant to come and not a second sooner.   :twocents:  :confused2:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Everyday I look at different sites to hopefully see something I missed the day before.  Unfortunately I haven't yet.  What I have noticed is none of the sites are as active as they used to be.  I remember getting on DV any time of the day and people were happy, chatting, sharing what they heard, and joking around.  Now I only check in every now and then because I too have become disgrunteled in the wait.  One article says "Yayyy we are here" and the next one says "nope not yet".  I have always stated that I felt if we went past the end of January then we would be waiting another 3 to 5 years for Iraq to finally rebuild, get the GOI in the order it needs to be and decide to step into the international market.  Their people are suffering and there is still a lot to do with the infrastructure outside of the major cities.  I feel in order to achieve the high ranking in the world markets, they will finally set aside their differences and make Iraq a model country for all the rest of the Middle East.  

With that being said, I will share 1 glimmer of hope I see in our near future.  This is just from what was stated by Iraq laast year right before Ramandan and the Iraqi people going to be happy with the economic situation.  What better time to hide a RV/RI/RD whichever they decide, than right before or during Ramandan.  Nobody believes that they would do it during this time.  I'm thinking maybe what they said last year was maybe a clue and will happen this year.  Just a thought.  I am as tired as everyone else reading day in and day out week after week, and still be here waiting.  Do I think the Dinar will increase in value?  Yes, and hopefully before long.  I don't believe in the baskets, tiers or gag orders that are suppose to be out there.  I think it will be for all, at the same time.  Stop waiting at the computer and go fishing, do some gardening, or just go for a drive with your sweetie.  It will come when it is meant to come and not a second sooner.   :twocents:  :confused2:

I agree   :twothumbs:  Well said. 

skrappyone, I have to agree with you.... I would like to add, I remember articles coming out before the new year, where it was said if they could not have the RV done by the first of the year that it would happen in the middle of the year, like June. I would have to go back and try to research as who said it from the CBI, but I do remember reading it.

It will come when it is meant to come and not a second sooner.

End Quote

I see....Ok... But... Will it ( come) at all?

Yes...The sooner the better

It's been 10 years already.... So  "The sooner the better" sounds like a prank  by now. Tomorrow would be ok.

I can definitely imagine it happening sooner than later. This is only based on what I see posted here as I an too lazy to do my own primary research.

The CBI could be more proactive about strengthening the dinar but seems to be making it easier for the man on the street to purchase foreign currency, typically the US dollar.

The Kurds are playing nicely with others in Parliament and Maliki and Barzoni (?) have claimed significant progress and Kuwait is gushing affection. That's all to the good.

Sadly, the protestors were did their part and the Iraqi Armyi did it's by creating an national embarrassment by shooting protestors. Miliki now needs a grand gesture to bolster his image, especially for the poor, which is apparently anyone not a senior government employee.

So the timing seems opportune, which has never stopped Iraq from doing what it does best- which, of coarse, is nothing.

Thank You Scrappyone :)

I Appreciate the thought you put into this post and your bravery for stating your opinion about the RV. :) Just Kiddin Hahaha

Lots of folks are tired and getting cranky or going away completely.

I am with you... I'm done waiting and I am going to just live my simple life and be happy. :)

I'll still check in here and read the articles... at least I have gotten good enough at it that my poor brain doesn't hurt the rest of the day. Haha

The dreams were great... and they will still be there in the event of an RV. :)

Just Maggie

IMO...It will happen like a thief in the night...the more bleak it looks...the better I like it...with all the countries of the world moving into Iraq..and the trillions of dollars flowing over there now...I've quit worrying a long time ago about what people say...I'm watching what Iraq actually does..monetarily...it's called follow the money!..

On another note: Even McDonalds or Walmart..never opens up anywhere that they think that they will lose money...neither do the largest companies in the world...that are now...and have been...moving into Iraq...follow any boom of the past...and it ends up making money for all who follow it...

Video: Kurds Emerge as Victors of post-Saddam Iraq

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVLNcA_F1NM&NR=1The first minute or so of this video is unbelievable, look at who all is at this meeting, as they are some of the largest US & Worldwide Corporations that are already invested in Iraq, then at appx. 4 minutes to 6 minutes into it, it mentions what the U.S. is actually doing in Iraq, but what is funny is that the U.S. media has blacked out most of this type information from the general populance, but in this segment Hillarious Clinton mentions where the IMF says Iraq will grow faster than China!..It already has from all new reports! And this is old news...it's nothing in comparison to what is happening over there now!

Trying to find another link, but here is some onfo. about the video...

SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 2013

U.S Secretary of State, Hillarious Clinton, "Iraq is projected to grow faster than China.”
Since the start of 2011, the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) has escalated from 40% to 65%, representing the largest increase in the exchange’s history to date and leading the investment world to Iraq’s door with potential gains already being made on the open market.
And now with Asiacell (TASC) jumping into the market opening its IPO Feb the 2nd, the opportunity for gains and also the idea that AsiaCell (TASC) will expose the ISX to the world of investors the possibilities are staggering. Check out what the ISXRreport can to do help you take advantage of Asicell (TASC) one of the biggest IPO’s on the Iraq stock exchange yet.

ISXReport.com reigns as the leading company in providing the most comprehensive reports and information for potential investors wanting to get involved in the Iraqi Stock Exchange, the number one performing exchange in the world today.
The Iraqi Stock Exchange has a list of approximately 80 companies with 40-60 companies actively trading. Since the start of 2011, the ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) has escalated from 40% to 65%, representing the largest increase in the exchange’s history to date and leading the investment world to Iraq’s door with potential gains already being made on the open market.
Foresight of future gains by analysts has projected that the ISX index will rise as much as 200% in the next fiscal year. U.S Secretary of State, Hillarious Clinton, issued a statement regarding Iraq’s rapid financial growth, “According to the IMF (International Money Fund), Iraq is projected to grow faster than China in the next two years. We always think of China as being the juggernaut, but no, indeed Iraq is projected to grow faster than China.”

IRAQ POISED TO BE OIL GIANT & AN ECONOMIC POWER, REPORTS NEW YORK TIMES: Consistent with Bible prophecy?

http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2012/06/03/iraq-poised-to-be-oil-giant-an-economic-power-reports-new-york-times-consistent-with-bible-prophecy/

Edited by 4aprofit