Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IPO announcement abundance in the Credit Bank of Iraq

yota691

April 25, 2013 12:15

Credit Bank of Iraq announced on the number of shares favorites in the private placement to increase the bank's capital number (70248227) shares for more details please see the attached file

Source: Iraqi market for securities
Attached Files
  •   
  •  

Any DV member with the Knowledge of this subject...We (I) sure would appreciate it...LIVE CHART won't Load...

(Credit) - the banking sector - the Iraqi market for securities
Last Update: April 25, 11:57
Change: 0.12    4.94% Size: 5.41 million Value: 13,423,700.00 Open: 2.43 Pre Close: 2.43

Lower

pointer-up.png

Open: 2.43

Less (52 weeks)

High (52 weeks)

pointer-up.png
All data delayed 15 minutes during session Iraqi All rates Baldinarat per

DayWeekIn the month3 months6 monthsIn Year3 yearsIn total   Select Chart   Line   Candles   Open - High - Low - Close   Steps   Columns   Without steps heights 

Financial indicators of the financial performance of the company, based on the latest published financial statements. Annual 2011

Statistics arrow Face value 0 Iraqi dinars Market value 255,000,000,000.00 Iraqi dinars Shareholders' equity 151,965,487,000,000 Iraqi dinars Book Value 1,519.65 Iraqi dinars Value Ratio 0 Earnings per share 0.19 Iraqi dinars E Ratio 13.11 Trading Currency Iraqi dinars

News More News
No data

Company statistics The current number of shares of the company 100,000,000,000 Source Capital 0 Iraqi dinars
The economic calendar

There are no results

Market Announcements More ads

Wow, unless you have a business in Iraq, brokers are not willing to help you invest.  Well at least what a few told me.  It took a while to find them too.  I believe it would be unwise to try to invest until the currency is international, and not even sure they are protected (the banks) from the likes of the PM.  Like Saddam did, just took the money.  I remember when Shabibi was either trying or did purchase insurance for deposits, transactions, but ya know I don't know yet.  Will leave that to the expert if I ever invest there.    I did not keep up with that, but that's just me.  Until I know there is some insurance in place in any investment house I am not willing to take that gamble.  Since all investing is a gamble in my opinion, I can say precious medals has been the most rewarding for me.  That's just my opinion.  But now is not the time to buy gold or invest in fly by night investments.  

Just as now is not the time for me to trust in any sector of investment in IRAQ.  TOO MUCH CORRUPTION AND STOLEN WEALTH.  

Wow, unless you have a business in Iraq, brokers are not willing to help you invest.  Well at least what a few told me.  It took a while to find them too.  I believe it would be unwise to try to invest until the currency is international, and not even sure they are protected (the banks) from the likes of the PM.  Like Saddam did, just took the money.  I remember when Shabibi was either trying or did purchase insurance for deposits, transactions, but ya know I don't know yet.  Will leave that to the expert if I ever invest there.    I did not keep up with that, but that's just me.  Until I know there is some insurance in place in any investment house I am not willing to take that gamble.  Since all investing is a gamble in my opinion, I can say precious medals has been the most rewarding for me.  That's just my opinion.  But now is not the time to buy gold or invest in fly by night investments.  

Just as now is not the time for me to trust in any sector of investment in IRAQ.  TOO MUCH CORRUPTION AND STOLEN WEALTH.  

Just curious, how's that precious metal investment workin' for ya...sure hope ya pocess the fisical metal and not the cerititcation of acceptance. With the continueing desolvement of our economy and the unveiling of the incompetence of the so called financial experts on the highest level the most precious metal may end up being the can that holds the food inside it. Then again hooks are made of metal for fishin, weapons and ammo are made of metal for huntin and the all useful knife is made of metal for the preparation of either fowl, fish or meets...''Thank God I'm a Country Boy''...yea Ok...even thow it does make my ol' back ack...holes for gardenin are made of metal too...

It works out especially when the economy goes to the tubes as like now.  You sell gold at this time while it is high.  I bought gold eagles when they were $6-8 hundred an ounce.   made some really good investments with a silver eagle anniversary set.  I ended up getting a perfect grade on one set which paid for all 30 I bought.  It's like any investment, gambling and hope people want to collect them.

I didn't learn of the dinar by other folks, by other dealers and collectors.  I only buy what I can put in a safety deposit box.  I don't buy stocks in metals.  I don't trust them.  I had some collegues at work who bought into a diamond stock and they got totally ripped off.  They are still waiting for the prosperity packages to be paid out.  That was since 2007.  I just want to see my investment.

BTW... I do have what it most valuable when the sh#t hits the fan, that would be land and seeds.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

Glad to hear ya use your head on your investment and congradulation on the forsight and profit. The reason I ask was for the same reasons you mentioned. I was approached with an offer to invest in metal stocks and was uncomfortable with it. Makes me feel a little better but now I wonder what the outcome was for my buddies friend. I also bought my dinar while I was in country, have it in a lock box and will be happy with what I have. We that know how to live off the land do have an edge when the hard times come. I hope and pray that we are able to see this currency exchange before the worse happens....uncirculd, talk was good.  here's +'n ya