Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Service: Suspicious letter mailed to Obama

The coward apparently didn't have the stones to hand deliver the letter.   <_< 

GO RV, then BV

The fruit is visual. The roots run deep. I have determined that this sort of corruption is way beyond a common mans thought pattern. I've run a pile of five and 10 k's, only searching for the finish. Hot, tired, famished. Planned event. Horrible. My God! What was gained?. They want to dis-arm me? What the hell are you people thinking? DHS, FBI, look like idiots, who's world you saving? I pay major taxes!, I expect some damn results! 50,000 for the bomber, 1,000,000 for the LA killer? Cop no less. Hmmmmmmm. Still, No one knows. That's the scary part. Time will tell. When you have two dogs and one  pisses on the carpet, punish them both. You got the right one, right. Harry Reid seems to think so! Old idiot. Fools, all fools!

• Upvote 1

It was really a self addressed letter!!! Odumdumb sent that letter to himself to mislead Americans that somebody is out to get his Fraud, Usurper, Muslim A**. So that the braindead Demoncrats/Liberals will unite and BLAME Republicans/Conservatives, Christians etc... and also to feel sorry for this CORRUPTED MUSLIM IMPOSTER!

You go girl!!! News Medias all lie exactly like Odumdumb and his clowns!

Exactly what form of Christianity is it that you practice? Whatever it is I'm just glad that you don't let your Christian values get in the way of your hate spewing, disrespectful, intolerant rants.

• Upvote 1

Conservatives 8

Liberals 0

:)

Earlier in a post you said regarding the Boston bombing you posted......

wow is right now the time to be spouting politics and pointing fingers. Theres americans dead and wounded. Probably dems and republicans alike. Bombs are funny that way they don't distinguish political parties. These people need our prayers not our political rants.

Try to get it together people .

I guess that was all BS if now you can mock and show it simply as a scoreboard.  Oh well, I guess we are all hypocritical at times.

blogger-hartman-38_225236.jpg

By Rachel Rose Hartman, Yahoo! News

Political Report

A letter addressed to President Barack Obama containing a suspicious substance was intercepted Tuesday at an offsite mail facility, according to U.S. Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary.

"On 4-16-13, a letter addressed to the President containing a suspicious substance was received at the remote White House mail screening facility. This facility routinely identifies letters or parcels that require secondary screening or scientific testing before delivery," Leary said. The mail item was never near the president or the White House.

Following anthrax scares in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks, the White House revamped its mail processing procedures, moving all processing off-site. The screening facility which caught the president's letter Tuesday, is "not located near the White House complex," Leary noted in his statement.

"The Secret Service is working closely with the U.S. Capitol Police and the FBI in this investigation," he said.

News of the intercepted letter to the president was reportedly announced to senators during a briefing Tuesday evening. A letter intended for Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss. tested positive Tuesday for ricin, a deadly poison. No information was released by the Secret Service regarding the substance contained in the letter to the president.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/letter-addressed-obama-contained-suspicious-substance-153931701--politics.html

WOW come on guys is this what America has gotten to now, I mean I realize the elected leaders are jerkweeds with arrogant ways and no common sense but reading some how people are actually happy that people are getting killed and others are being threatened with toxic poisons. Does our own home land people take pleasure in killing innocent people now.

We have enough worries from outside the country who would take pride in killing an American. Lord help these killers when they die.

• Upvote 1

Earlier in a post you said regarding the Boston bombing you posted......

wow is right now the time to be spouting politics and pointing fingers. Theres americans dead and wounded. Probably dems and republicans alike. Bombs are funny that way they don't distinguish political parties. These people need our prayers not our political rants.

I guess that was all BS if now you can mock and show it simply as a scoreboard.  Oh well, I guess we are all hypocritical at times.

Your obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack lib. Its called a joke. humorous banter between me and shabs who I happen to like and respect. Kidding, goofing off, pulling his leg. messing around.

Let me know if you need me to explain further.  

Its all good lib.  

• Upvote 1

Your obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack lib. Its called a joke. humorous banter between me and shabs who I happen to like and respect. Kidding, goofing off, pulling his leg. messing around.

Its all good lib.  

It's far from all good Dog.  Insult me as much as you want.  It's your callous style and I've come to accept that.

The fact that it was a joke, quite frankly makes it all the more disturbing.  To go from......

To........

Your obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack lib. Its called a joke. humorous banter between me and shabs who I happen to like and respect. Kidding, goofing off, pulling his leg. messing around.

Its all good lib.

Tells me that your mood swings are extreme at best.  It also tells me that you think that others should conform to whatever mood you happen to be in at the time.  I would almost think that two different people made those two posts. You tell us to "Get it together because Americans are dead and wounded"  and "they need our prayers" and then turn around and make a "joke" of the situation by keeping score of attacks that have killed and maimed people. Sorry, buddy, that's not funny.

Please pick a side of the fence and stay on it.  Don't play both.

• Upvote 1

It's far from all good Dog.  Insult me as much as you want.  It's your callous style and I've come to accept that.

The fact that it was a joke, quite frankly makes it all the more disturbing.  To go from......

To........

Your obviously not the brightest bulb in the pack lib. Its called a joke. humorous banter between me and shabs who I happen to like and respect. Kidding, goofing off, pulling his leg. messing around.

Its all good lib.

Tells me that your mood swings are extreme at best.  It also tells me that you think that others should conform to whatever mood you happen to be in at the time.  I would almost think that two different people made those two posts. You tell us to "Get it together because Americans are dead and wounded"  and "they need our prayers" and then turn around and make a "joke" of the situation by keeping score of attacks that have killed and maimed people. Sorry, buddy, that's not funny.

Please pick a side of the fence and stay on it.  Don't play both.

Go back re-read what i said Libby  I was cracking off to shabs it had nothing to do with the situation in boston.  

Its all good libby

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1