Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1/Bluestar

justchecking123

I don’t say whether it will or won’t, but I wonder why so many are so adamant that “this could never happen in the United States”?

It has happened, and more than once.

It was not called “Martial Law” in most cases, but the only discernible difference is the label. 

The material point is that in all these cases, the civil liberties of American Citizens were suspended.

Massachusetts - 1774

New Orleans, Louisiana - 1812

Nationally - 1863

Chicago, Illinois - 1871

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - 1892

San Francisco, California - 1906

Colorado – 1914

West Virginia - 1920

Tulsa, Oklahoma – 1921

San Francisco, California - 1934

Hawaii – 1941

Alabama - 1961

New Orleans, Louisiana – 2005

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 explicitly forbids soldiers to participate in domestic law enforcement, but has been ignored several times in the past and, I have no doubt, will be again.

Have you never seen the videos of police thugs tackling and disarming an old woman during Katrina?  Do you not remember New Orleans Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley proclaiming "No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons."?

Does no one remember that army tanks have rolled out twice in Los Angeles; in 1965, and again in 1992?

Has the fate of many loyal Asian American citizens imprisoned during WWII been forgotten?

How about Little Rock, World War II coastal defense, the Bonus Army dispersal, the Civil War, the War of 1812, the Whiskey Rebellion, and the Revolutionary War?

Not to mention various Title 32 activities of the National Guard and technical and logistical assistance provided by federal forces to law enforcement.

Forgotten the “Emergency Banking Act of 1933”, and the subsequent confiscation of the gold of American Citizens

How about the amendment to the “Trading with the Enemy Act” of 1917, which was retroactively included in that act?

The fact is that our government is filled with godless, immoral, power-hungry men and women, who have nothing but contempt for the rights of the average American Citizen.

How can anyone believe our so-called “leaders” have our best interests at heart?

And how in the name of sense can anyone say: “it won’t happen to us?

It not only can, it has – over and over again.

I’m not omniscient, and I can’t say one way or the other what the future holds, but I damn sure know what has happened in the past, so you can bet your assets I’ll be prepared either way.

The facts are out there, and anyone can ferret out the truth if they have the fire in their guts to drive them to find it.

Read some history – there were lots of folks who were jeered at when they spoke out against Hitler.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

- George Santayana -

• Upvote 6

Wow this is almost comical! If you really think a run on the bank wont collapse our already crippled economy then smoke another doobie. These people are are nothing but a bunch of under educated dooms dayers.Dont believe the hype! And easy you really need to get a hold of reality, I use to value what you said but lately you have been way out there, but hey you are entitled to your own opion so believe what you want. But like Tex said see ya in July with no money taken out of your bank account and no Martial law!

Duke Out!!

believe me i hope you are RIGHT i dont want anything like this to occur why would I? i want us ALL to make money with the Rv and get the hell out and invest properly into other currencies dont put all your holdings in USD the dollar will devalue at some point.

I don’t say whether it will or won’t, but I wonder why so many are so adamant that “this could never happen in the United States”?

It has happened, and more than once.

It was not called “Martial Law” in most cases, but the only discernible difference is the label. 

The material point is that in all these cases, the civil liberties of American Citizens were suspended.

Massachusetts - 1774

New Orleans, Louisiana - 1812

Nationally - 1863

Chicago, Illinois - 1871

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - 1892

San Francisco, California - 1906

Colorado – 1914

West Virginia - 1920

Tulsa, Oklahoma – 1921

San Francisco, California - 1934

Hawaii – 1941

Alabama - 1961

New Orleans, Louisiana – 2005

The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 explicitly forbids soldiers to participate in domestic law enforcement, but has been ignored several times in the past and, I have no doubt, will be again.

Have you never seen the videos of police thugs tackling and disarming an old woman during Katrina?  Do you not remember New Orleans Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley proclaiming "No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons."?

Does no one remember that army tanks have rolled out twice in Los Angeles; in 1965, and again in 1992?

Has the fate of many loyal Asian American citizens imprisoned during WWII been forgotten?

How about Little Rock, World War II coastal defense, the Bonus Army dispersal, the Civil War, the War of 1812, the Whiskey Rebellion, and the Revolutionary War?

Not to mention various Title 32 activities of the National Guard and technical and logistical assistance provided by federal forces to law enforcement.

Forgotten the “Emergency Banking Act of 1933”, and the subsequent confiscation of the gold of American Citizens

How about the amendment to the “Trading with the Enemy Act” of 1917, which was retroactively included in that act?

The fact is that our government is filled with godless, immoral, power-hungry men and women, who have nothing but contempt for the rights of the average American Citizen.

How can anyone believe our so-called “leaders” have our best interests at heart?

And how in the name of sense can anyone say: “it won’t happen to us?

It not only can, it has – over and over again.

I’m not omniscient, and I can’t say one way or the other what the future holds, but I damn sure know what has happened in the past, so you can bet your assets I’ll be prepared either way.

The facts are out there, and anyone can ferret out the truth if they have the fire in their guts to drive them to find it.

Read some history – there were lots of folks who were jeered at when they spoke out against Hitler.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"

- George Santayana -

thanks for bringing this up.  This has happened before.

Edited by easyrider

"this sounds crazy to me,yes if our gov ever tryed to do this there would be another civil war,the American people willnot lay down for this!!"

So, why are our leaders (and UN leaders) so intent on eliminating gun ownership?

Because all of the people that don't have them, are affraid of the one's that do. Some people should not own guns. But the control is aimed at more of a background check, and mentaly unstable people...hmmmmmm.

blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!! All the crazies also said that George W. Bush was gonna declare marshal law before he left office & begin executing anyone who didn't measure up. Did that happen?? NO!! Way too many conspiracy theorists on here, aka paranoid people!!!!!!

- How can our Government - constantly print - trillions of USD ? -

- Because they know what is about to happen -

- and that is the devaluation of the USD - and seizing of US 401k accounts - and Bank closures - (like cyprus)

- Pull your head out of the sand - wake up a smell the coffee ( no - drink the coffee)  -

- There is going to be a HUGE - reckoning -

- Is your House prepared ? - ( mine is ) - the best I can do -

- God, Gold and Guns - and don't forget food storage ! -

This.

• Upvote 1

I see a couple of potential problems here. Don't hammer me for being negative. Just a couple of possible barricades here. The cash-in window may be so short that all Dinar must be exchanged in a relatively short period of time and that ALL gold and silver purchases, as per Obamacare , must be itemized on a tax form OR jail time/severe penalty will be ensued.Have several different plans and be ready to act.