Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1/Bluestar

justchecking123

BLUESTAR :There is astonishing news on the global financial front today: Under pressure from Germany, the government of the nation of Cyprus has looted all the bank accounts of private citizens, stealing as much as 10% of their current deposits to bail out globalist banks.

This is the most outrageous act of outright bankster theft yet witnessed in history, and it could set off a chain reaction that has huge ramifications in the USA and around the world.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039522_Cyprus_government_looting_bank_accounts.html

Cyprus government's 'great bank robbery' of private accounts may set off bank runs across Europe

http://www.naturalnews.com/039523_Cyprus_bank_robbery_runs.html

Eagle1:  Good post, Bluestar!  I learned of this on Friday. This is precisely what is planned when the USD devalues. What I've learned thus far is that the current administration will seize anywhere from 40 - 50% of the monies in retirement accounts, pension funds, IRA's, 401K's, checking and savings accounts, stock and bond accounts, mutual funds, etc. as part of the USD reset in order to pay off (or down!) our national debt.

According to my intel, this is slated to take place on or about June 1. My counsel to folks is that they get out of their cash positions, invest in precious metals (preferably the hard gold or silver coins) or gold or silver stocks, or other currencies such as the Dong or Rupiah (or even the Israeli Shekel) that are due to increase significantly in value. Another option is to invest in real estate. Whatever people do, they should be debt free: no mortgage, no auto loan, no credit card debt, no bank loans, etc. With the IQD revaluing, it is important not to cash in any more than you need to pay off your debts. The government can't take what you don't have in your bank accounts or various investments.
I also strongly recommend that you invest in staples for your pantry. Unless I'm mistaken, we're going to see a period of extreme civil unrest here in the U.S. when this takes place. Those who are forewarned can be forearmed and weather the months of chaos easily. Once the USD devalues and we are on the new asset-backed dollar, things will eventually settle back to an even keel and we will see a much more stable economy than we've known in the last few years.

If what I've heard and learned is anywhere near accurate, we will see more evidence of events similar to the Cyprus confiscation with other countries as a precursor to what will take place here in the U.S.

We have time to plan and take appropriate action. This is no time to panic, but it is also no time to dawdle. Pay attention, folks, to what is happening with other countries!

Blessings on you.   Eagle1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

BLUESTAR :There is astonishing news on the global financial front today: Under pressure from Germany, the government of the nation of Cyprus has looted all the bank accounts of private citizens, stealing as much as 10% of their current deposits to bail out globalist banks.

This is the most outrageous act of outright bankster theft yet witnessed in history, and it could set off a chain reaction that has huge ramifications in the USA and around the world.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039522_Cyprus_government_looting_bank_accounts.html

Cyprus government's 'great bank robbery' of private accounts may set off bank runs across Europe

http://www.naturalnews.com/039523_Cyprus_bank_robbery_runs.html

Eagle1:  Good post, Bluestar!  I learned of this on Friday. This is precisely what is planned when the USD devalues. What I've learned thus far is that the current administration will seize anywhere from 40 - 50% of the monies in retirement accounts, pension funds, IRA's, 401K's, checking and savings accounts, stock and bond accounts, mutual funds, etc. as part of the USD reset in order to pay off (or down!) our national debt.

According to my intel, this is slated to take place on or about June 1. My counsel to folks is that they get out of their cash positions, invest in precious metals (preferably the hard gold or silver coins) or gold or silver stocks, or other currencies such as the Dong or Rupiah (or even the Israeli Shekel) that are due to increase significantly in value. Another option is to invest in real estate. Whatever people do, they should be debt free: no mortgage, no auto loan, no credit card debt, no bank loans, etc. With the IQD revaluing, it is important not to cash in any more than you need to pay off your debts. The government can't take what you don't have in your bank accounts or various investments.

I also strongly recommend that you invest in staples for your pantry. Unless I'm mistaken, we're going to see a period of extreme civil unrest here in the U.S. when this takes place. Those who are forewarned can be forearmed and weather the months of chaos easily. Once the USD devalues and we are on the new asset-backed dollar, things will eventually settle back to an even keel and we will see a much more stable economy than we've known in the last few years.

If what I've heard and learned is anywhere near accurate, we will see more evidence of events similar to the Cyprus confiscation with other countries as a precursor to what will take place here in the U.S.

We have time to plan and take appropriate action. This is no time to panic, but it is also no time to dawdle. Pay attention, folks, to what is happening with other countries!

Blessings on you.   Eagle1

Give me a break!

Where do you get this hogwash?

LOL

You are a JOKE.

If this ever happened in the USA there would be riots in the streets.

Trying to compare what happens in a tiny country like Cyprus to the USA is like comparing an ant hill to a state.

If you REALLY believe this BS, why have you not relocated or closed yourself in your back yard bunker yet?

WOW I can not believe some of the stuff you dream up on this site.

Edited by gymrat76541
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

My thoughts exactly.  :eyebrows:

I thought the educated on this site (which I've been enjoying immensely) would beat the doors down with this one!

Carry on!

Give me a break!

Where do you get this hogwash?

LOL

You are a JOKE.

If this ever happened in the USA there would be riots in the streets.

Trying to compare what happens in a tiny country like Cyprus to the USA is like comparing an ant hill to a state.

If you REALLY believe this BS, why have you not relocated or closed yourself in your back yard bunker yet?

WOW I can not believe some of the stuff you dream up on this site.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Martial Law coming in 2013 be prepared dont think it can never happened you will be caught off guard.  East to west its starting in cyprus.  Next wil be spain/Italy.  Whats going to take place is a devaluation of the U.S dollar.  This is a MUST and that will mean you will lose money in your bank accounts.  I don't put anything past our government.

And I would be the first to pick up a musket or maybe my AR-15.

They are ready for YOU and anyone else.  They have been preparing for this for a long time.

this sounds crazy to me,yes if our gov ever tryed to do this there would be another civil war,the American people willnot lay down for this!!

Of course NOT and the U.S government has been preparing, they knew exactly what would take place.  They have bought up tons of ammo for civil unrest no one knows how soon this will happen but i believe martial law will take place in major cities this year sometime.

Edited by easyrider
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Why wouldn't our govt just buy more dinar and wait for Franks Tuesday RV that was supposed to occur several Tuesdays back, John? I mean Bluestar. No need to take our money if this is going to RV, right?

you obviously dont get it this is more about paying down the deficit this is about causing civil unrest and bringing forth martial law to control the masses.  Once the chaos ensues and it WILL many will look toward government to help them.  Therefore more people that rely on the government, they have the control.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

- How can our Government - constantly print - trillions of USD ? -

- Because they know what is about to happen -

- and that is the devaluation of the USD - and seizing of US 401k accounts - and Bank closures - (like cyprus)

- Pull your head out of the sand - wake up a smell the coffee ( no - drink the coffee)  -

- There is going to be a HUGE - reckoning -

- Is your House prepared ? - ( mine is ) - the best I can do -

- God, Gold and Guns - and don't forget food storage ! -

• Upvote 4

This is a lose lose situation that we will find ourselves in.people are afraid of our government as they should be.our government does not have our best interest at heart.i fully exspect to go down in a hail of bullets but not without a huge fight.look at all the private militias that have appeared out of nowhere.our troops will not fire on american citizens but NATO troops will.Pray for peace but prepare for war.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is a lose lose situation that we will find ourselves in.people are afraid of our government as they should be.our government does not have our best interest at heart.i fully exspect to go down in a hail of bullets but not without a huge fight.look at all the private militias that have appeared out of nowhere.our troops will not fire on american citizens but NATO troops will.Pray for peace but prepare for war.

• Downvote 1

you obviously dont get it this is more about paying down the deficit this is about causing civil unrest and bringing forth martial law to control the masses.  Once the chaos ensues and it WILL many will look toward government to help them.  Therefore more people that rely on the government, they have the control.

I'll see you here in July with no martial law, that you can bet on cheesy!

• Upvote 3

What is the easiest way for the govs to find people for whatever reasons? Cell Phones. All new smartphones have GPS and also ALL of them have Google.., why is that? Google has the govs controling it and can track any phone for any reason at anytime. Why is the most popular phones in the world (I-Phones) have it where you cannot remove the battery? Why isnt their any other search company than Google being offered with different model or carrier phones? How many people have phones? Can you think of anyone besides a rare few who doesn't have a cell phone these days? The most reliable tool the govs can use to find you. Questions that I have wondered why until I did some self educating. JMHO. Time for me to get bashed for once surely :P

• Upvote 3

What the...

Wouldn't this scenario be something that would take place "over my cold dead hands?"

Doesn't it reek of conspiracy and dinar pumping? 

I mean,...there's PLENTY of bread on the shelves. And the US feeds other countries, etc.

Intrigued...but definitely not convinced. Big Brother's too white hat, even if we ain't perfect. 

:nooo:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I F  you really believe this................................are you on the internet from your back yard bunker?

LOL

Lock yourself in man, they ARE coming for you any minute. They KNOW that you are our leak to all this information man. They are coming! Thanks for the heads-up but now it's time for you to protect yourself. Seal the entrance & God bless you man! Pop the hatch in 5 years or so and check on us OK?

LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3