Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 tidbit from D.D Tuesday Evening - 03/12/2013

ronscarpa

3-12-2013Frank26: Talabani is in Iraq. They denied that he would return in March. Why? Because he returned in February, I believe it was the last day of February. The 22nd is when Talabani will sign the 2013 Budget which was released on the 7th. There seems to be a lot centered around this.

Iraq, you can take your time to show us the new rate. Why, because you made the statement that everything will be retroactive back to January 1, 2013. You have a new value, don't you? If you have the same value, you don't have to retroactive back to January 1...Light Bulb. So when you are ready, release that new rate, because we know it's a new rate. Let's see what happens between March 15 - March 22. On the 21st Talabani will be all over the place. He is in Iraq & in position & waiting.

There is a conference for the Advancement of Iraqi Banks on March 22nd. Why would you want to advance Iraq banks at 1166, that's an insult to the world banks. The World Bank said it is implementing an extensive plan in collaboration with the Iraqi bank sectors....done, done. The World Bank is saying it is ready to take the next serious steps which require a 1 - 1, 2, 3 or 4 dollar rate. Those are serious steps.
  • Upvote 7

I like what it says RON , Lets Hope Frank is right and this nightmare is over soon, Dont no if my little pee brain can stand another year .

I hear ya Biker... many are wore plum out... with nerves on a razor's edge... nothin a healthy RV and a month of R&R won't cure though!!!  B) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  :D