Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tours of the White House are Canceled

Sparta

Now this agenda I can agree with -

Republican Rep. Louis Gohmert brought up an amendment to the budget bill on Tuesday that would outright deny President Obama from using tax dollars to go on golf outings until he reopens the White Houseicon1.png to tourists.

His amendment follows a White House move to halt tours because of sequestration — an action described by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani as ridiculous.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/6/gohmert-tells-obama-no-white-house-tours-then-no-g/

• Upvote 2

Now this agenda I can agree with -

Republican Rep. Louis Gohmert brought up an amendment to the budget bill on Tuesday that would outright deny President Obama from using tax dollars to go on golf outings until he reopens the White Houseicon1.png to tourists.

His amendment follows a White House move to halt tours because of sequestration — an action described by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani as ridiculous.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/6/gohmert-tells-obama-no-white-house-tours-then-no-g/

Although I agree the President shouldn't be going on golf trips...........if this is the kind of thing Representatives are scratching their heads and or other things to come up with......we are in a much bigger world of hurt than we first thought.  Is that really the only thing this Gohmert has to bring to the table?  I suggest they all take a pay cut to support WH visits and many other things.  I can't believe the amount of money we pay these slack jawed knobs.   :angry: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

***///

Just another way for the commies to shut US out of OUR WHITE HOUSE....

Sorry, Patriots -----"Transparency" denied.

What a pos this tool is.....

Anybody remember how much it cost US every weekend when nancy pelosi flies home to northern califrnication for the weekend?

and the cost of the Scotch alone on those flights - which WE THE PEOPLE PAY FOR...?!

No more Golf, no more vacations for the wife that hates this Republic and her minions and minions she takes on vacation with her every time....

No more free money for the tool's uncle in MASS, or for his succubus aunt-still-on-the-public-dole....

No more nuthin' for this lying sack of s**t or for any of his pals in The House & Senate, either!

• Upvote 1

Yea they give the Pharaoh of Egypt 190M and snuff US.

This is why we all should go to www.petition2congress.com and push the envelope.

I know some of you blue guys and gals will like to hide in the envelope.

No worries there are some very strong members of the US that will get the job done. PEACE

Come on RV

Well its a tour

You dont actually get to see the S.O.B.

You just get to see the S.O.B`s statues and paintings.   :)

i wonder how much celebration would occure from the people , if the same was to happen to o b as happened to chavese 

***///

They are NOT the pos's statutes and paintings... THEY BELONG TO US, THE PEOPLE!

he cannot deny US access to Our own property.

i say lets cut off all funding to the white house

• Upvote 3

You are RIGHT!!!  The W.H. belongs to the PEOPLE not the king!!!! We have the right to go see it when we want.....

***///

And on the eve of sequestration, the wonderful politicians spent 50 million, oh yes, 50 Million tax dollars on TSA Uniforms. Now this is absolutely necessary that they look good, but remember its gonna be 150 to 200 % longer lines ( as big sis Janet stated ) at the airports due to cutbacks in staff due to sequestration. :shrug:

***///

Of course he can deny you and everybody else access.......and as much as I would love to drink that bartering scotch with you ladies, if you came to my place with that attitude.......we would be drinkin on the lawn.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

He is posturing like a politician......just like all the rest of them.  Hit em where it hurts.  They are all playing the same game and you ladies know it.  You are way too intelligent to throw all your eggs in one basket......the system is broken right now and needs to be mended.  All those knobs in DC need to step to the plate and do their jobs, sans special interest groups.  

GO RV, then BV