Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obummer appointing muslims to DHS

sxsess

It amazes me how these ridiculous ideas and/or “conspiracy theories” are born and provided nourishment, through narrow minded individuals.  “Muslim” Brotherhood” members and/or Muslim are taking over the DHS. “REALLY”!

A DHS car was shown with dark windows.   How do you know a “Muslim” was driving or seating in that car?  Did and anyone ask for his ID, take a picture(s) or ask for a birth certificate?   Even if all this information was provided, how does that prove anything?   Sound to me and my opinion, like more of that bad part of the 1950’s American history called “Mc Carthy-ism”, just say “anything” without proof and it is “suppose”  to be the truth.

So what if, Arif Alikhan, is a devout Muslim and has an Arabic name.   Are all Arabic-American anti-American?   I think not.  I remember a time in this Country’s history, when we were at war with Germany and Japan, were all German and Japanese people, born in “America”, anti –American?   NO!

I am a “NATIVE” American citizen.

Well, I am an American, from several generations of Americans who have fought and died for America. YOU succumbed to a mistake many people make. They learn more from the lesson than was even in it. Of course, Japanese Americans were treated badly, and that should never have happened. But America's mistake then should not lower our vigil for all time. Unfortunately, many Muslims are anti-American, and yet, they often live and walk among us. And they get nominated to high office without much scrutiny. Like Obama, for instance. haha

Yes, pretty much.  It may be unfortunate, but they have to come under a great deal more scrutiny than other people simply because they do belong to a religion noted for its hatred of America.  We simply cannot assume innocence when the track record of so many of them is creating world tremors right now. And frankly, I don't know or trust where you got your numbers.  I suspect it is a lot higher than only 5-10%.

In fact, a mistake made by not vetting these people could actually cost us our entire country today. So even if it is uncomfortable or even costly for them, I think we have no choice but to vet them extremely closely, far beyond what we would do with many others. That's just the price they should have to pay for running for office in America while remaining a "devout Muslim." Of course, Obama isn't doing this. They are his "brothers," so vetting them is out of the question. 

Well, I am an American, from several generations of Americans who have fought and died for America. YOU succumbed to a problem many people face. They learn more from the lesson than was even there. Of course, Japanese Americans were treated badly, and that should never have happened. But America's mistake then should not lower our vigil for all time. Unfortunately, many Muslims are anti-American, and yet, they often live and walk among us. And they get nominated to high office without much scrutiny. Like Obama, for instance. haha

No many Muslims are NOT anti American . SOME are....like SOME Christians belong to the KKK. Nominating them to high office subjects them to scrutiny....or are you unaware how the process works?

ANd Obama is not a Muslim.

No many Muslims are NOT anti American . SOME are....like SOME Christians belong to the KKK. Nominating them to high office subjects them to scrutiny....or are you unaware how the process works?

ANd Obama is not a Muslim.

haha I have noticed for some time now that you tend to be a dreamer. But . . . dream on, my friend. Dream on.

haha I have noticed for some time now that you tend to be a dreamer. But . . . dream on, my friend. Dream on.

Sorry...the dreamer is the one who insists that the gold ring wearing, beer drinking, dog owning, ham and bacon eating, church going president is a muslim because you WANT him to be one.

Well, I am an American, from several generations of Americans who have fought and died for America. YOU succumbed to a mistake many people make. They learn more from the lesson than was even in it. Of course, Japanese Americans were treated badly, and that should never have happened. But America's mistake then should not lower our vigil for all time. Unfortunately, many Muslims are anti-American, and yet, they often live and walk among us. And they get nominated to high office without much scrutiny. Like Obama, for instance. haha

In fact, a mistake made by not vetting these people could actually cost us our entire country today. So even if it is uncomfortable or even costly for them, I think we have no choice but to vet them extremely closely, far beyond what we would do with many others. That's just the price they should have to pay for running for office in America while remaining a "devout Muslim." Of course, Obama isn't doing this. They are his "brothers," so vetting them is out of the question. 

Maybe we should put all muslims in concentration camps like the Japanese in WW2....cause that is STILLconsidered such a brilliant move....

Chuckle.

Edited by ocdude

Maybe we should put all muslims in concentration camps like the Japanese in WW2....cause that is STILLconsidered such a brilliant move....

Chuckle

It isn't considered a "brilliant move" by anyone I know. But these were citizens who were not running for public office, just normal people going about their daily lives. So yes, as I said before, that was a horrible mistake to move normal, average American citizens into a governmental camp and keep them behind barbed wire. But we are not talking about making Muslims stay behind barbed wire. We are talking about knowing them extremely well before we give them a governmental post, and the power over other Americans which comes with such a powerful office. These are two entirely different events, and they must not be confused. Accepting someone as an American citizen is very different than is accepting even another citizen as an American governmental officeholder when he could easily have divided loyalties given that he belongs to a religion that is noted in today's world for being antagonistic toward America.  He is even more suspect when he is a "devout" member of an anti-American religion.  The key is in knowing without a doubt where such people's loyalties lie. And it seems to me that, if he is so devout to a faith that is noted for often being anti-American, he may not be able to also represent his political constituancy as they deserve. It all comes back to the old adage: "A man cannot serve two masters," especially when one of them is the US government, a.k.a., the American people, and the other is so often anti-U.S. government, a.k.a., the Muslim leaders and the religion. 

A person cannot serve two masters was used to discredit Catholics from office. Christian office holdes serve two masters....should we bar all Christians from holding office??

Muslims are not any more anti American than any other group of individuals.

There are far more Christians who are KKK members than Muslims who are Jihadists.

Should we call all Christians KKK members?

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

Sorry...the dreamer is the one who insists that the gold ring wearing, beer drinking, dog owning, ham and bacon eating, church going president is a muslim because you WANT him to be one.

Chuckle.

"Gold ring wearing"? Oh yes, that proves he's not a Muslim. Now we know. Chuckle!

According to sharia, in certain situations, deception –also known as 'taqiyya', based on Quranic terminology, –is not only permitted but sometimes obligatory (that means.... required as a matter of obligation; mandatory.) For instance, contrary to early Christian history, Muslims who must choose between either recanting Islam or being put to death are not only permitted to lie by pretending to have apostatised, but many jurists have decreed that, according to Quran 4:29, Muslims are obligated to lie in such instances. Say it isn't so, oh, my! Who writes this stuff? A religion that teaches deception of all things, no way.

Chuckle, chuckle, the jokes on the fools that have no sense of reasoning and have been indoctrinated with ignorance against the evidence of reality.

A person cannot serve two masters was used to discredit Catholics from office. Christian office holdes serve two masters....should we bar all Christians from holding office??

Muslims are not any more anti American than any other group of individuals.

There are far more Christians who are KKK members than Muslims who are Jihadists.

Should we call all Christians KKK members?

Where do you come up with your crap? Made it up, we know.

You do know that the KKK was started by the Democrats?

"Gold ring wearing"? Oh yes, that proves he's not a Muslim. Now we know. Chuckle!

According to sharia, in certain situations, deception –also known as 'taqiyya', based on Quranic terminology, –is not only permitted but sometimes obligatory (that means.... required as a matter of obligation; mandatory.) For instance, contrary to early Christian history, Muslims who must choose between either recanting Islam or being put to death are not only permitted to lie by pretending to have apostatised, but many jurists have decreed that, according to Quran 4:29, Muslims are obligated to lie in such instances. Say it isn't so, oh, my! Who writes this stuff? A religion that teaches deception of all things, no way.

Chuckle, chuckle, the jokes on the fools that have no sense of reasoning and have been indoctrinated with ignorance against the evidence of reality.

CHUCKLE. Yes...gold ring wearing is FORBIDDEN to Muslims...as is eating bacon and drinking beer and having anything to do with dogs. You would now that if you actually knew ANYTHING about the muslim religion.

And so muslims are OLIGATED to lie when faced with a choice of recanting or DYING?? HMMM....does that have ANYTHING to do with advancing political positions?? NO.

Islam does NOT teach deception, despite what the talking heads tell you. By the way....Quran 4:29??

O believers, consume not your goods between you in vanity, except there be trading, by your agreeing together. And kill not one another. Surely God is compassionate to you.Yeah...nothing there about lying. YOU were lied to..

CHUCKLE.

Where do you come up with your crap? Made it up, we know.

You do know that the KKK was started by the Democrats?

It's called FACTS. I do RESEARCH. I do not accept what bloggers say as gospel. The fact that any group of people STARTED the KKK does not negate the fact that a substantial amount of CHRISTIANS call themselves KKK, but, as with Muslims, it does NOT mean that ALL Christians are KKK.

STOP. Think about that before you post a knee jerk reaction.

Edited by ocdude

Oh and by the way, it may be permitted in some situations to SAY that you are not a Muslim.....it is NOT acceptable to do things that are specifically FORBIDDEN BY ALLAH....such as wearing gold for men, drinking beer, eating pork , touching dogs or worshipping the Christian God..

Edited by ocdude

One question  Ocdude.

how do you know he wears gold  drinks beer, eats pork , touches dogs or worships the Christian God..

You know him personaly ?

Also their are bad christians who do not follow christian ways but consider themselves christian

What proof do you have he`s just not a really bad Muslum

I mean after all he`s a pretty crapy president

Why would he do any better at being a muslum

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

One question  Ocdude.

how do you know he wears gold  drinks beer, eats pork , touches dogs or worships the Christian God..

You know him personaly ? There have been multiple pictures of him doing so...and very public proclamations of his Christian faith....all of which is FORBIDDEN by Allah.

Also their are bad christians who do not follow christian ways but consider themselves christian. If they do thigs that are specifically forbidden by the Jesus, they are not Christians.

What proof do you have he`s just not a really bad Muslum. FOrbidden by Allah has a very specific meaning in Islam. It's more than a guideline.

I mean after all he`s a pretty crapy president Your opinion. Facts not in evidence.

By the way....who really CARES if he is a muslim?? You DO believe in the Constitution, right?

One question  Ocdude.

You know him personaly ? There have been multiple pictures of him doing so...and very public proclamations of his Christian faith....all of which is FORBIDDEN by Allah.

Also their are bad christians who do not follow christian ways but consider themselves christian. If they do thigs that are specifically forbidden by the Jesus, they are not Christians. For example...a man who does not love God, is not a Christian.

What proof do you have he`s just not a really bad Muslum. FOrbidden by Allah has a very specific meaning in Islam. It's more than a guideline.

I mean after all he`s a pretty crapy president Your opinion. Facts not in evidence.

By the way....who really CARES if he is a muslim?? You DO believe in the Constitution, right?

Who me.

I dont care if he`s a muslum.

I am not the one declaring he isnt  YOU are.

I thought it was you who didnt want him to be muslum.

I dont really give a fat rats a$$ what the man is.

I just dont like his policys

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

The DHS will become the USA Gestapo

Controlled, directed, and eventually manned by the Islamic Brotherhood the DHS will slowly morph into the main front of the jihad that will soon force America to denounce Christianity.

The Islamic movement will succeed because no separation of church and state exist in the Muslim faith and the lack of resistance from our government has fertilized the path to the surrender of this country.

The evidence of this civil jihad exist in the number of members already elected, appointed, and contracted by our country to insure the success of this apocalypse.  

Further proof is forthcoming in armbands containing a Cross or the Star of David so all distance can be easily identifiable.

The once great country under the protection of God will fall to the camel jockey’s war worshiping religion without any resistance.

Obamamosque.jpgMuslim_day_of_prayer_Capitol_Hill_1.jpg

Edited by jonjon

Controlled, directed, and eventually manned by the Islamic Brotherhood the DHS will slowly morph into the main front of the jihad that will soon force America to denounce Christianity.

The Islamic movement will succeed because no separation of church and state exist in the Muslim faith and the lack of resistance from our government has fertilized the path to the surrender of this country.

The evidence of this civil jihad exist in the number of members already elected, appointed, and contracted by our country to insure the success of this apocalypse.  

Further proof is forthcoming in armbands containing a Cross or the Star of David so all distance can be easily identifiable.

The once great country under the protection of God will fall to the camel jockey’s war worshiping religion without any resistance.

WOW!!!   :blink:  :wacko: 

GO RV, then BV

Who me.

I dont care if he`s a muslum. Then why comment on it?

I am not the one declaring he isnt  YOU are. No, HE is.

I thought it was you who didnt want him to be muslum. I couldn't care less WHAT his religion is. The Constitution specifically forbids a religion test for holding office.

I just dont like his policys Then comment on them and not his supposed religion.

Who me.

I dont care if he`s a muslum. 1Then why comment on it?

I am not the one declaring he isnt  YOU are. 2No, HE is.

I thought it was you who didnt want him to be muslum. 3I couldn't care less WHAT his religion is. The Constitution specifically forbids a religion test for holding office.

I just dont like his policys 4Then comment on them and not his supposed religion.

1 I commented on it cause you made a coment on it.

2 No you were stating reasons why you though he wasnt.

Quote:

"Oh and by the way, it may be permitted in some situations to SAY that you are not a Muslim.....it is NOT acceptable to do things that are specifically FORBIDDEN BY ALLAH....such as wearing gold for men, drinking beer, eating pork , touching dogs or worshipping the Christian God"..

3 Yes we are in agreement

4 I was comenting on the subject that YOU brought up. (see above in red) 

So....taking his shoes off makes him a Muslim?? Others praying near he White House makes him a Muslim??

What's the point of your picture???

Does observing Islamic customs at a religious site make you a muslim??

laurabushhijab.jpg

1 I commented on it cause you made a coment on it. So I control your behavior?

Quote:

"Oh and by the way, it may be permitted in some situations to SAY that you are not a Muslim.....it is NOT acceptable to do things that are specifically FORBIDDEN BY ALLAH....such as wearing gold for men, drinking beer, eating pork , touching dogs or worshipping the Christian God"..

That is proof...not my thinking it is so.

Edited by ocdude

dog53, on 05 Mar 2013 - 14:02, said:snapback.png

1 I commented on it cause you made a coment on it. So I control your behavior?

Quote:

That is proof...not my thinking it is so.

Yes exactly.  You are trying to prove he isnt muslum and according to what you just said you did prove it 

Yes thats what I said you said

Thank you

But you still evaded the question.

Why do you feel the need to prove it

when we both agree that

" The Constitution specifically forbids a religion test for holding office".

and its not only law we both feel that its right and just.

Edited by dog53

So....taking his shoes off makes him a Muslim?? Yes

Others praying near he White House makes him a Muslim??Yes

What's the point of your picture???Evidence

Does observing Islamic customs at a religious site make you a muslim??Yes

Due to the extent of your confusion I will not be able to answer all of your questions but I will tutor you as my time allows. 

dog53, on 05 Mar 2013 - 14:02, said:snapback.png

Yes exactly.  You are trying to prove he isnt muslum and according to what you just said you did prove it 

Yes thats what I said you said

Thank you

But you still evaded the question.

Why do you feel the need to prove it

when we both agree that

" The Constitution specifically forbids a religion test for holding office".

and its not only law we both feel that its right and just.

Maybe you are not the only person reading this thread....or the only one I am replying to.

And thank you for admitting that Obama is not a muslim. At least we can agree on something.

Due to the extent of your confusion I will not be able to answer all of your questions but I will tutor you as my time allows. 

Yes, observing Islamic customs makes you a muslim?? So....the Bushes were muslim too? Or Jewish??

72_020417_gerogewwailingwall.jpg.CROP.or

72_020417_gerogewwailingwall.jpg.CROP.or

PresidentBushDCMosque.jpg

Edited by ocdude