Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obummer appointing muslims to DHS

sxsess

***///

Okay!  We were worried ya didn't like the best DOG ever!  Good on ya fer lovin' The DOG!

***////

And OurDOG.... we get the part about Freedom of Religion... we're right there with ya!

we are, however, suspect of an administration which condones the radical sect of the particular aforementioned same.

he has lied about his affilliation with these radicals the same as he has about his radical pal ayres/weather underground, and rev. wright.

his tendency & beliefs are with them, not the true Muslims.

which is why we question these recent appointments and their affilliations likewise.

I can understand your concern SGT. I did not say I trusted these men. I do not. Just as I do not trust Our Kenyan in chief.

But until more evidence that would show them to be true jihadist I place them in the category of bad choices like John Kerry

Dog.....Sarge's Gals are making injun jokes.....not cool!   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Thats ok no one ever liked the crow anyway.

They were the first to turn against their own kind. hahahahahaha

• Upvote 3

I can understand your concern SGT. I did not say I trusted these men. I do not. Just as I do not trust Our Kenyan in chief.

But until more evidence that would show them to be true jihadist I place them in the category of bad choices like John Kerry

Thats ok no one ever liked the crow anyway.

They were the first to turn against their own kind. hahahahahaha

***///

We have extremely grave concerns over any of his appointments.

they have never properly vetted anyone and behave as though all these appointments they are shoving down the pike

have already been selected by their SlaveMasters and was only a matter of time for each to take his/her rightful place in line for the destruction anyway..

there's a natural progression to their agenda - and not once has it ever been for the good of Our Republic. 

NOT ONCE.

Not one single appointment has been legit -- nor positive for Liberty & Freedom.

Their list reads like a who's-who of evil top to bottom!

• Upvote 4

295532_10151381103877740_914859852_n.jpg

It amazes me how these ridiculous ideas and/or “conspiracy theories” are born and provided nourishment, through narrow minded individuals.  “Muslim” Brotherhood” members and/or Muslim are taking over the DHS. “REALLY”!

A DHS car was shown with dark windows.   How do you know a “Muslim” was driving or seating in that car?  Did and anyone ask for his ID, take a picture(s) or ask for a birth certificate?   Even if all this information was provided, how does that prove anything?   Sound to me and my opinion, like more of that bad part of the 1950’s American history called “Mc Carthy-ism”, just say “anything” without proof and it is “suppose”  to be the truth.

So what if, Arif Alikhan, is a devout Muslim and has an Arabic name.   Are all Arabic-American anti-American?   I think not.  I remember a time in this Country’s history, when we were at war with Germany and Japan, were all German and Japanese people, born in “America”, anti –American?   NO!

I am a American “BORN” citizen.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me how these ridiculous ideas and/or “conspiracy theories” are born and provided nourishment, through narrow minded individuals.  “Muslim” Brotherhood” members and/or Muslim are taking over the DHS. “REALLY”!

A DHS car was shown with dark windows.   How do you know a “Muslim” was driving or seating in that car?  Did and anyone ask for his ID, take a picture(s) or ask for a birth certificate?   Even if all this information was provided, how does that prove anything?   Sound to me and my opinion, like more of that bad part of the 1950’s American history called “Mc Carthy-ism”, just say “anything” without proof and it is “suppose”  to be the truth.

So what if, Arif Alikhan, is a devout Muslim and has an Arabic name.   Are all Arabic-American anti-American?   I think not.  I remember a time in this Country’s history, when we were at war with Germany and Japan, were all German and Japanese people, born in “America”, anti –American?   NO!

I am a “NATIVE” American citizen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Heres a guy....who woke up got an education......worked his way up to a federal prosecutor...has eeen engaged in the la area for years and years.......and someone who never engaged politically is gonna judge

how ironic those who fight for gun rights......are so quick to take and judge someones elses right.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

It might be to your benifit to act as if you believed in the constutition. I myself have to question each and every appointment this kenyanimpostermarxist president makes, He has a track record that I see.  That record has NO representation of free market and Consttional liberty. 

Just my humble opinion :salute:

Edited by R2D2
  • Upvote 2

58399_488047011241805_562282507_n.jpg

Okay, What do you think now?

• Upvote 1

It might be to your benifit to act as if you believed in the constutition. I myself have to question each and every appointment this kenyanimpostermarxist president makes, He has a track record that I see.  That record has NO representation of free market and Consttional liberty. 

Just my humble opinion :salute:

so there are policy disagreements. whats obama taken from you? You can still bear arms. you still have your bill of rights. what exactly has he done? This crazy far fetched right wing paranoia is for what?

When obama leaves office in 2016.....what are you gonna do about all that gray hair you got from believing crazy conspiracies.

Let me say first off....i disagree with obama on about everything. however....i stand with the constitution.....including the right to religious freedom.

• Upvote 3

Funny how the news is always slanted to whomever's side you want - NO mention of religion in the official announcement.

Statement by Secretary Napolitano on President Obama's Intent to Nominate David Heyman as Assistant Secretary for Policy and her Appointment of Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
Release Date:
April 24, 2009

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

“Today, I am proud to make two key personnel announcements for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)—President Obama’s intent to nominate David Heyman as Assistant Secretary for Policy and my appointment of Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. Both individuals bring a broad and impressive array of experience in national security, emergency preparedness and counterterrorism to the Department.

David comes from the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), where he founded and was Senior Fellow of the Homeland Security Program and led the Center’s programs on preventing, mitigating and responding to catastrophic terrorism and natural disasters. With more than 20 years of experience in government, the non-profit community and the private sector, he is a highly regarded expert in U.S. national security policy and international affairs.

Arif comes from Los Angeles Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa’s office, where he served as Deputy Mayor for Homeland Security and Public Safety. As a key adviser to the Mayor, he has led the City’s efforts to develop homeland security, emergency management and law enforcement initiatives, including operational oversight of Los Angeles Police, Fire and Emergency Management departments. He is a former federal prosecutor and senior advisor to the U.S. Attorney General, and has partnered extensively with local, state and federal agencies,” said Secretary Napolitano.

Biographies

Prior to joining CSIS, Heyman was Senior Advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Energy from 1998-2001. Previously, he served as Senior Policy Analyst in the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Division of National Security and International Affairs, from 1995-1998, and Director of International Operations at RGTI Systems, a leading firm in industrial automation and supply-chain management, from 1992-1994. Heyman is the author of numerous publications and an adjunct professor in security studies at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Policy. He completed his graduate work at The Johns Hopkins School of International Affairs and his undergraduate work at Brandeis University.

Before serving as Deputy Mayor, Alikhan was a career prosecutor with the U.S. Department of Justice from 1997-2006. During that time, he served as Chief of the Cyber and Intellectual Crimes Section for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles and as a Senior Advisor to the U.S. Attorney General in Washington, D.C., where he oversaw the national Computer Hacking and Intellectual Property Program for the Department of Justice. Alikhan holds a J.D. from Loyola Law School and a B.A. from the University of California, Irvine.

BJ it is always spun up that way.  Have to look past the BS portions of most post.

• Upvote 2

.Let's see now--

1.) Recently Homeland Security purchased a large amount of ammunition for which Obama has yet to account to the American people.

2.) Recently, Homeland Security purchased a large number of military style tanks for which Obama has yet to account to the American people.

3.) Recently, Homeland Security purchased a large number of drones (currently being used to spy on Americans) for which Obama has yet to account to the American people. 

4.) Recently Obama began trying to destroy the Second Amendment by attempting to deny Americans the right to bear arms.

5.) Recently gun and ammunition manufacturers have come under attack by Obama's government and his minions.  

6.) Recently Obama placed two "devout Muslims" in high positions within the Department of HomeLand Security.

7.) Recently, there's talk that Obama has begun training illegal Mexicans to patrol American streets, possibly the civilian army he called for when he was running for office. 

Only one of these (#7) is slight speculation. The rest of them are pure, unadulterated fact. Are all of these just part of a conspiracy theory floating around out there?

Have I missed anything?

• Upvote 4

should we judge an entire religious population........based off the 5-10 percent radical extremeists..

Yes, pretty much.  It may be unfortunate, but they have to come under a great deal more scrutiny than other people simply because they do belong to a religion noted for its hatred of America.  We simply cannot assume innocence when the track record of so many of them is creating world tremors right now. And frankly, I don't know or trust where you got your numbers.  I suspect it is a lot higher than only 5-10%.

• Upvote 1