Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These pictures speak for themselves!! THANK YOU Veterans Both Past and Present!!!

Bumper64

Very touching...most especially the photo of an unknown soldier putting a flag at half mast, Obama once again ignores and/or pays no mind to military servicemembers of the SACRIFICES that they and their families endure every single day they are apart.

• Upvote 4

Outside of the day accepted Jesus, the day I got married and they days my kids were born, the days I spent as an active duty combat soldier will always be remembered with silent pride and as some of the best days of my life!! I am blessed to have been an 8th generation American Soldier! From the battles against Cornwallis in South and North Carolina all the way up to The current conflicts, members and ancestors of my family served! May God bless America and may God bless Texas!!!

• Upvote 4

I never got the chance to serve... but several in my family have... and believe me, it's with utmost respect I say "Thank You" to all those who have served.  We all try to do our part as Americans to make this country a better place... but not many risk so much for the freedoms we enjoy and our quality of life as those who serve in the military.  It's a heavy burden many of you bear... but in my humble opinion... we couldn't be free without it... and I pray that those sacrifices are never in vain.  God Bless ya'll!!!  :salute: 

• Upvote 1