Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 month membership renewal

mngrace

[quote name='mngrace' date='14 February 2013 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1360868448' post='1112788']
Hello,

I had a 3 month membership, after that I purchased a 6 month membership; my 6 month is about expire, I don't see an option to purchase a 3 month membership (times are tough for me right now).... is there a 3 month membership available?

Thanks
[/quote]

Go here http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=subscriptions

The first option is for the 3 month VIP. ;)

:rocking-chair:

Hello there. I am just trying to navigate around these new digs here on DV. The site use to allow us to see when we had to renew our VIP membership, were do we go to check that now? Also, I had trouble loging in and now the "logout" button is covered with my site profile name? Whasup with dat?

Click on the tab "Get VIP" Your current subscription should show up there. If you need to renew, use this link https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/cart.php

Adam is working on the overlap problem. Hope it will be fixed shortly.

Are there any renewal specials running at this time?

I believe "newsletter20" is still a good discount code. Go to https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/cart.php

Remember, DO NOT LOGIN

:rocking-chair:

• 4 weeks later...

When I go to Get VIP it tells me I have no current subscription but I paid for a lifetime VIP (which I believe is also referred to as Platinum). I would also like to get my certificate and can't find how to do that. I would also like to join OSI and can't find that information. Can someone direct me from here?

When I go to Get VIP it tells me I have no current subscription but I paid for a lifetime VIP (which I believe is also referred to as Platinum). I would also like to get my certificate and can't find how to do that. I would also like to join OSI and can't find that information. Can someone direct me from here?

For OSI, go to www.corpoffshore.com

-

• 5 months later...

I had a similar question but I see that option is no longer available. A lot of people are on a budget these days, it would be nice to see that back. Been on this ride 10yrs now, don't see it ending anytime soon.

I believe Adam closed VIP on 8th August.  If you had VIP and recently expired you will have to send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com to find out about renewal.

:cowboy2:

• 4 weeks later...

Adam

My 3 month VIP has expired and there is no link to renew for 3 months I have supported your forum for a number of years and see no reason for not being able to renew my membership for 3 more months and why do you offer discounts to lifetime and 6 month members and not offer to 3 month members. My budget allows me to afford a 3 month membership and I should not be pushed into a position that would over extend my finances. I have been under the impression that you run a fair and affordable forum for everyone.

Adam

My 3 month VIP has expired and there is no link to renew for 3 months I have supported your forum for a number of years and see no reason for not being able to renew my membership for 3 more months and why do you offer discounts to lifetime and 6 month members and not offer to 3 month members. My budget allows me to afford a 3 month membership and I should not be pushed into a position that would over extend my finances. I have been under the impression that you run a fair and affordable forum for everyone.

Hi there,

My 3 month membership just expired a couple of days ago and I would like to renew for an additional 3 months. I don't see that option available. Am I missing it somewhere? Thanks for your assistance!

Susie

I am tring to renew as well, but there is no three month option? What should i do

Please send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com and Julie will be able to help you with your renewal. :)

I missed my 3 Month renewal 6 days ago and wanted to renew again.  When I went to renew the only option that was available is the lifetime membership option.  I understand that it is my fault that my subscription has expired.  Iʻm just wondering if any other option, other than the lifetime membership is available for me at this time.  Iʻm not able to upgrade to the lifetime membership at this time.  I really want to keep my VIP membership and donʻt want it to close before I can scrape up enough to upgrade.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I sent a e-mail to Julie 3 days ago and have had no reply. I don't feel very comfortable to say the least.

I suggest you check your spam folder. Am quite confident that Julie did reply. If you do not find it in your spam folder, you might check with your ISP and request dinarvets.com be added to your whitelist. You can also send another email - if you still do not receive a response - it is definitely your email server that is the problem. Opening a gmail account usually solves the problem.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a three month VIP due to expire in December. If I renew using the pink discount for 6 months, will it be added at the end of my current membership?

I hope it is added to the end of the current expiration date cause I am buying 6 mo VIP for my sons and theirs don't expire till dec also.

I also sent an e-mail to Dinar Vets asking the same question on Sunday 10/13 and have not yet received an answer. I check my spam folder also every day. and nothing. What happened?

Sorry, I sent the e-mail on 10/13. I just sent it again just now.