Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oklahoma ... no joke guys ... take it very seriously !!!

smee2

Smee2 – Thank you so much.

My ol’ man was born in Pawnee and unfortunately, (only because I was raised in California) I am a California Okie and I reserve the rights to tell Okie jokes. The real reason that they are called the “sooner” state is that they all wanted out of the states sooner than anyone else way back when! Well just kidding. I now have a bug out spot to get to just in case. Again, thank you and I will for sure pass this along.

By the way I am way down here in Colombia where there is absolutely zero handouts, everyone works here. My wife’s families all have their own business and are doing well. I even saw a guy with one leg selling cell phones and doing repairs. The only hand outs are for schools down here, there is zero “unemployment” ore “disability” here. If they can only get the para-military out of the they too could see a very sharp rise in their currency.

Hey Bumper we went to the store today and sure enough we got a darn guanabnan. I asked the sister and father in law if any one they know that take it regularly gets cancer and they both said no. BW

• Upvote 1