Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYER REQUEST

DumNDumer

HELLO TO ALL,

MY HUSBAND WILL BE HAVING REMOVAL FOR THREE SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMAS ON HIS NOSE.

THIS WILL BE FEBRUARY 4TH AT 7:30 AM.

WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING THAT IT WON'T BE DEEP ENOUGH FOR COSMETIC SURGERY AFTERWARD.

WE ALSO BELIEVE GOD CAN HEAL IT AND SURGERY WON'T BE NEEDED.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN US IN PRAYER IT WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

BLESSINGS

Bill and Luci

• Upvote 3

HELLO TO ALL,

MY HUSBAND WILL BE HAVING REMOVAL FOR THREE SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMAS ON HIS NOSE.

THIS WILL BE FEBRUARY 4TH AT 7:30 AM.

WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING THAT IT WON'T BE DEEP ENOUGH FOR COSMETIC SURGERY AFTERWARD.

WE ALSO BELIEVE GOD CAN HEAL IT AND SURGERY WON'T BE NEEDED.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO JOIN US IN PRAYER IT WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

BLESSINGS

Bill and Luci

I just got done with my radiation (30) chemo (6) for something that cropped up on the side of my face in June. I had it surgery removed and then did the treatments. I believe the prayer that you are looking for is the blessing I have received.

"CURED"

You need to hop on this early to avoid further complications. I believe that they got it during surgery. The rest was just the insurance policy. It is a lot tougher, but the benefits of knowing it is all gone is better than guessing if it still exists.

It sounds like and I pray that the cancer is minimal. Sounds like it.

I pray that you and Bill, with faith in God will allow the cure to flow and the blessing to show.

In his name, Amen.

• Upvote 4

Prayers go out to Bill to give him the strength to believe that He the most powerful Healer in the world will do what has to be done. Luci for you, prayers to understand the wisdom and the knowledge that He will do what has to be done. I pray for this in Jesus's name. Amen

• Upvote 3

Luci- Linking arms with ya'll and praying and believing for a good report for Bill, but also for peace in your spirits and minds. I'm living proof that even though challenges come and go... they don't have to get the better of us. I can say, based on our recent experience that the Father often uses test's like these to draw us closer to the eternal perspective, and less attached to the this ol' life down here... keep believing and standing in faith... God will see you through this, and He will get the glory!!! Sending our love and support from ton's of us DVer's here! - Rod wink.gif

• Upvote 3

Luci- Linking arms with ya'll and praying and believing for a good report for Bill, but also for peace in your spirits and minds. I'm living proof that even though challenges come and go... they don't have to get the better of us. I can say, based on our recent experience that the Father often uses test's like these to draw us closer to the eternal perspective, and less attached to the this ol' life down here... keep believing and standing in faith... God will see you through this, and He will get the glory!!! Sending our love and support from ton's of us DVer's here! - Rod wink.gif

I'm as well am living proof. I have to stand in agreement with Rod. ;) My prayers are a shower of healing for your husband, family and you Luci.