Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - We Should Be At Step 3 And The Last Step !

DinarThug

From what I've seen the people like Stryker and Bondlady, which are the two I'm referring to from the list above, provide their interpretation of articles WITH LINKS to back up their thoughts..........You on the other hand say to others to go look it up or you want them to provide you the source................huuuummmm......... to much time bashing others thoughts to do this yourself??? So you expect us to believe every key stroke of baseless babble you type on your wealth of knowledge on economics??? The majority of what you say is negative towards this investment and others, the real question is WHY are you invested in dinar? Or are you?

I know who you really are.....you're a guy with a crooked hat who's really a dinar anti-pumper posing as a BMW mechanic working behind the scenes for the CBI trying to get us to sell our dinar before it RV's.................GOTCHA!..............Now I'm for sure gonna ride this investment out to the end DINAR IN HAND!! Hey Yota, Stryker and Bondlady............."YOUR THE BEST"

I second this!

FYI,

As for me, my comment was not about an anonymous screen name. I know Stryker very well and I appreciate his efforts. That's all.

As for OKIE ... well you know that story I'm sure.

Not bashing just My honest opinion .

Quad B)/>/>

Correct! I smell RVQ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Ok

K33p I have not said much to you over the 1 1/2 year since I have been here but I feel you have crossed the line by comparing Stryker to Okie. You should be ashamed of yourself and perfectly proves the point others have made about your mean spirit. There are those that bring a TON of information , breakdowns and passion only to see you surface with your chronic stance that by the way is wore out. See everybody that has been here knows how you feel and why continue to beat a dead horse. So go ahead with your usual rebuttal as I have seen it many times before.

Is your motive to run off others only because you dont believe in this investment or is it because you have a bone to pic with Stryker?

Quad cool.gif

Actually I dont think I crossed the line at all......

They all tell you what you wanna hear to keep an audience....takes more balls to tell it like it is whether people like it or not.....

Im sorry for pointing out the flaws in others statements.....I think there is enough of that going on in dinar land.....and the members here should hear another side to things that isnt full of hype!

Anything said on these forums that doesnt point to an imminent RV is considered being negative lol.....but if you twist articles to fit your agenda and everyone elses, then you are a hero lol....its pretty pathetic at times....and yes, Stryker does fit into that category along with BL.....I could care less about who the ministers are and who is visiting what country for whatever dumbass reason lol....what bugs the sh*t out of me, is that those two clowns will also take the worst possible news we could hear, and twist it into being exactly what we want to happen.

For that, they are no better then TerryK and Okie.....their credibility is on the same level.....

biggrin.gif

Oh yea, and now he is throwing dates out for the RV? LOL based on facts?

Your right.....he is nothing like Okie or TK.....

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 14

They all tell you what you wanna hear to keep an audience....takes more balls to tell it like it is whether people like it or not.....

Im sorry for pointing out the flaws in others statements.....I think there is enough of that going on in dinar land.....and the members here should hear another side to things that isnt full of hype!

Anything said on these forums that doesnt point to an imminent RV is considered being negative lol.....but if you twist articles to fit your agenda and everyone elses, then you are a hero lol....its pretty pathetic at times....and yes, Stryker does fit into that category along with BL.....I could care less about who the ministers are and who is visiting what country for whatever dumbass reason lol....what bugs the sh*t out of me, is that those two clowns will also take the worst possible news we could hear, and twist it into being exactly what we want to happen.

For that, they are no better then TerryK and Okie.....their credibility is on the same level.....

biggrin.gif

Oh yea, and now he is throwing dates out for the RV? LOL based on facts?

Your right.....he is nothing like Okie or TK.....

keepm, your fighting a losing battle. There are those that like the tickle the ears message and those that like perspective from different folks. I can tell you that there are those here that are part of other sites that ridicule you and I. They seem to enjoy the gossip, whispering and back-biting. I've been invited to other sites, got to read things posted on this site that were brought over there only to gossip, back-bite and the other ungodly things that go on and then they claim to be Christian. I asked them to remove me from their site because of that kind of nonsense. Now they are giving dates and rates like other "guru's". As far as telling them to go away, let them have their say. Chew up the meat and spit out the bones brother. When this does go down we can all sit down, look back and see that we've all missed it at one time or another. God bless and while I'm thinking of it, how's daddy's little girl doing? pm me or email me about her, show us some pics dude!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Keep, whether you think you are out of line or not is a moot point - if your comments are annoying more than a small portion of the site, I'm going to have to ask you to leave or at least stick you in the lopster tank.

We've avoided that so far, and I've even stuck up for you on many occasions.

So says the atheist walking into a church to tell everyone at the top of his lungs how he feels.

Is the atheist wrong? I'm not here to judge that.

Is he out of line? YES, without a doubt.

What if he doesn't blatantly disrupt the church, but still wanders from pew to pew quietly striking up anti-god conversations with the people who come to that church? I still say he is out of line, and in fact I would say he is being disrespectful of the community as a whole.

I'm all for "free speech" and "open debate", but I also need to protect the harmony of the community here. Please tone it down and keep the "negative" comments to a minimum or at least restrict them to a specific section, rather than injecting your opinion into every conversation on this forum.

Thanks.

• Upvote 12

keepm, your fighting a losing battle. There are those that like the tickle the ears message and those that like perspective from different folks. I can tell you that there are those here that are part of other sites that ridicule you and I. They seem to enjoy the gossip, whispering and back-biting. I've been invited to other sites, got to read things posted on this site that were brought over there only to gossip, back-bite and the other ungodly things that go on and then they claim to be Christian. I asked them to remove me from their site because of that kind of nonsense. Now they are giving dates and rates like other "guru's". As far as telling them to go away, let them have their say. Chew up the meat and spit out the bones brother. When this does go down we can all sit down, look back and see that we've all missed it at one time or another. God bless and while I'm thinking of it, how's daddy's little girl doing? pm me or email me about her, show us some pics dude!

My question for some here is......................why does it bother you so what others choose to believe? If you believe something different..........great. FYI the "gossip","back-bite" & "other ungodly things" occur from both sides-peace.

• Upvote 2

Keep, whether you think you are out of line or not is a moot point - if your comments are annoying more than a small portion of the site, I'm going to have to ask you to leave or at least stick you in the lopster tank.

So says the atheist walking into a church to tell everyone at the top of his lungs how he feels.

What if he doesn't blatantly disrupt the church, but still wanders from pew to pew quietly striking up anti-god conversations with the people who come to that church? I still say he is out of line, and in fact I would say he is being disrespectful of the community as a whole.

I'm all for "free speech" and "open debate", but I also need to protect the harmony of the community here. Please tone it down and keep the "negative" comments to a minimum or at least restrict them to a specific section, rather than injecting your opinion into every conversation on this forum.

Thanks.

SWEET REPLY WOW :tiphat:

I can say this Adam Montana is. A CLASS ACT and rules his subjects with Honesty and Respect! :twothumbs:

I hope Keep can take hold of his words of wisdom not personally but professionally and as part of the DV Family

• Upvote 3

Thanks.

I Second that. :twothumbs::lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

I respectfully disagree with your church analogy. People go to church because they believe in god or allah or whatever, an atheist attending church and speaking his opinion would be totally out of line. But this site is not a church, it's an information board that I joined as a VIP member to gather as much information as possible in regards to this currency speculation/investment via news articles and posters opinions so I can make my own determination what to expect. Your post to KeepM comes across as censorship which I find very dissapointing. It's your board obviously and you will run it as you see fit. I just needed to get that off my chest and will refrain from expressing my opinions in the future in order to maintain the harmony of your board.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I respectfully disagree with your church analogy. People go to church because they believe in god or allah or whatever, an atheist attending church and speaking his opinion would be totally out of line. But this site is not a church, it's an information board that I joined as a VIP member to gather as much information as possible in regards to this currency speculation/investment via news articles and posters opinions so I can make my own determination what to expect. Your post to KeepM comes across as censorship which I find very dissapointing. It's your board obviously and you will run it as you see fit. I just needed to get that off my chest and will refrain from expressing my opinions in the future in order to maintain the harmony of your board.

Zman6, first, thank you for supporting the site and I hope you have taken time to go through the pinned topics in the VIP section. There is much more than just opinions in there, which is what 90% of this thread is - opinions.

Keep has had free reign to say what he wishes, and still does. My request is not that he stop stating his opinion - it's that he stop stating it in every single thread, in response to every single post, in very single section of this site. It's wearing on people's nerves and quite frankly, after over 6,000 posts - I believe he has got his point across, and I hardly think you are being fair if you call 6000+ posts "censorship".

I thought twice about using the church analogy, but quite honestly I don't have time to rewrite everything 8 times to make sure I don't offend any one person.

How about this:

Entering a Star Trek convention and grabbing the microphone to announce that Spock was a fictional character.

Driving a diesel truck to a "Save the Earth" rally, and then doing donuts in the parking lot.

Going to a vegetarian restaurant and pulling a ham sandwich out of your backpack and sit down with people who are not interested in ham sandwiches.

Here's my point. If you do ANY of the above, the patrons of the place being violated will complain. After so many complaints, the management will finally say "You know what? I respect your right to eat a ham sandwich, but you need to do it in the HAM SANDWICH section of the restaurant."

We have a place for anti-RV discussion - it's in the Lopster section, which no other pro-Dinar site I know of has. To accuse me of censorship is a bit of an insult - I hope you have the decency to take it back. You know how to get ahold of me if you feel like doing so, if not - no hard feelings here, life is too short.

On that note, you are right - I will run the site how I think is best, and a large majority of the members do not enjoy Keep's constant harping in every thread (as evidenced by his low reputation marks), I am getting complaints, I have better things to do than field constant complaints about one person, therefore I have asked him to tone it down and keep his comments in the appropriate section.

On that note, the thread is closed.

Cheers all. tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 12