Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHEEPLES DINAR'S OCRUSH UPDATE

seetrader1

Redenomination is the best thing for iraq's currency. there is benifits to doing so such as Facilitating easier business transactions because it leads to the use of smaller units of money. It achieves a more efficient use of calculation and accounting record systems. rebasing simplify book-keeping and reduces the drudgery in transactions, record keeping and banking transactions. Creating greater confidence in the currency. When there are many zeros or digits, people may lose confidence in the local currency. The central bank of iraq gov Shab has also stated this to in many articals. yes redenominating is not good for us that are holding dinars but they dont care about us they only care about whats best for there country. a redenomination is the best thing for iraq. especially with their hyperinflated currency notes

• Upvote 3

Redenomination is the best thing for iraq's currency. there is benifits to doing so such as Facilitating easier business transactions because it leads to the use of smaller units of money. It achieves a more efficient use of calculation and accounting record systems. rebasing simplify book-keeping and reduces the drudgery in transactions, record keeping and banking transactions. Creating greater confidence in the currency. When there are many zeros or digits, people may lose confidence in the local currency. The central bank of iraq gov Shab has also stated this to in many articals. yes redenominating is not good for us that are holding dinars but they dont care about us they only care about whats best for there country. a redenomination is the best thing for iraq. especially with their hyperinflated currency notes

Unfortunately 100% true.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately 100% true.

Dinarck,

I suspect that by now you'd be weary of the question "then why are you here" as every sniper attack ends the same..

One would think that the Snipers brave enough to venture into the Tank would have a bullet or two in the gun rather than the usual forum facts or blind faith..

Kudos to you and all the Lopster tank inmates, past or present, for doling out healthy doses of common sense supported by historical facts..

While no one knows for certain what will happen or when I think it's important that everyone understand what can't happen..

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Would someone please help a confused old man? I have been confused for some time on the dropping of the three "0". What are they dropping them off of? Is off of the dinar notes, which would make a 10,000 dinar bill, only 10 dinar.

Or are they removing 3 "0" from the exchange rate, instead of .000810 per dinar it will be .810 per dinar? Please help me understand the process.

What many fail to realise that with a redenomination there would be two different currencies IQD and IQx. They would have two exchange rates, IQD would remain at the current 1166/$ and the IQx would be at 1.166/$. All goods would be priced in both currencies.

As yet there is no new code for Iraq so it can be taken there will not be a redenomination any time soon. In the last 12 years all redenominations, apart from Zimbawe, have been on 1st Jan or 1st July. Zambia was put back from 1st July this year until 1st Jan 2013.

A revaluation of the IQD to 1.166/$ would effectively be a redenomination of the existing currency, and could be described in a similar manner apart from the fact there could not be dual pricing.

• Upvote 1

Quite a few countries suffered from hyperinflation after the war and everyone of them erased the effects of that hyperinflation with a redenomination. It's good you are studying hyperinflation. Now all you need to do is understand its effects on a currency long after inflation is brought under control.

You say you believe in a RV and again I ask what leads you to believe in them? Can you show an example of one? Can you explain how they work. Can you show any evidence what so ever that they exist? Okie and Kraperoni post don't count. I say there is no such thing. You say there is. I have history and economics to back up my position. You have pumpers and internet misinformation to back up yours.

Its OK, I will respect your opinion, you believe in what you believe.....I ask again, why are you here ??

I believe in what I believe.... History tells me oil rich country like the Emerates and Kuweit as a money value higher for some reason in wich you don't believe, so why would I argue with someone that as dinar in his hands for no reason?? Are you a money paper collector ??

And as for the history of country that were in a hyperinflation stage, none of them are close to what Iraq is at this moment....Iraq is not hyperinflated...Maybe you are the one that need to read a bit more on that subject....The link is there, go ahead and Tell me the difference in between inflation and Hyperinflation stages !!! Bring me proofs that Iraq in in that stage, bring me something to back you up on that !!! Not just your words !!! Then maybe we could argue more... !!

SnooZ

Its OK, I will respect your opinion, you believe in what you believe.....I ask again, why are you here ??

I believe in what I believe.... History tells me oil rich country like the Emerates and Kuweit as a money value higher for some reason in wich you don't believe, so why would I argue with someone that as dinar in his hands for no reason?? Are you a money paper collector ??

And as for the history of country that were in a hyperinflation stage, none of them are close to what Iraq is at this moment....Iraq is not hyperinflated...Maybe you are the one that need to read a bit more on that subject....The link is there, go ahead and Tell me the difference in between inflation and Hyperinflation stages !!! Bring me proofs that Iraq in in that stage, bring me something to back you up on that !!! Not just your words !!! Then maybe we could argue more... !!

SnooZ

When did I ever say Iraq was suffering from hyperinflation at the moment? I said Iraq's currency is in a hyperinflated state. You are not comprehending the difference. A countries currency can go on in a hyperinflated state indefinately if that country so chooses to keep doing business with their currency hyperinflated. Effects of PAST hyperinflation remain until a redenomination is performed. Period.

Kuwait, Emmerates? Really? When did either of those two countries have a M2 of 72 trillion? Again you are confused to what the situation is with the dinar.

Here is how it works basically. The more there is of anything on this planet the less it is worth. That is why diamonds and gold are so valuable. There is a limited amount. What do you think would happen if 72 trillion pounds of gold was discovered tomorrow. That's right. The price of gold would drop to basically zero. The dinar was massively over printed in an attempt to pay for wars and whatever else Sadam thought he needed. At the same time his reserves were spent as well. Again.........print a lot and its worth less. That simple. Over the years even more dinar has been printed but their reserves have grown as well. So even if Iraq RVed to 1 and made those 72 trillion dinar worth 72 trillion dollars which is like three times the amount of money on earth it wouldn't do any good. The more of anything there is on the planet the less it is worth. All it would do is cause mass hyperinflation world wide.

• Upvote 3

When did I ever say Iraq was suffering from hyperinflation at the moment? I said Iraq's currency is in a hyperinflated state. You are not comprehending the difference. A countries currency can go on in a hyperinflated state indefinately if that country so chooses to keep doing business with their currency hyperinflated. Effects of PAST hyperinflation remain until a redenomination is performed. Period.

Kuwait, Emmerates? Really? When did either of those two countries have a M2 of 72 trillion? Again you are confused to what the situation is with the dinar.

Here is how it works basically. The more there is of anything on this planet the less it is worth. That is why diamonds and gold are so valuable. There is a limited amount. What do you think would happen if 72 trillion pounds of gold was discovered tomorrow. That's right. The price of gold would drop to basically zero. The dinar was massively over printed in an attempt to pay for wars and whatever else Sadam thought he needed. At the same time his reserves were spent as well. Again.........print a lot and its worth less. That simple. Over the years even more dinar has been printed but their reserves have grown as well. So even if Iraq RVed to 1 and made those 72 trillion dinar worth 72 trillion dollars which is like three times the amount of money on earth it wouldn't do any good. The more of anything there is on the planet the less it is worth. All it would do is cause mass hyperinflation world wide.

So then, what you are saying, Iraq Oil is worth nothing !!!!! Oh boy...OK !! Well if I would listen to you, I should use my dinar for toilet paper instead of thinking its an investment ??

Looks like its to hard for you to answer one simple question, What are you doing here?? What use do you have with your Dinar ?? Use it for a camp fire ?? Do you have any for sale ?? :D:lol:

SnooZ

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So then, what you are saying, Iraq Oil is worth nothing !!!!! Oh boy...OK !! Well if I would listen to you, I should use my dinar for toilet paper instead of thinking its an investment ??

Looks like its to hard for you to answer one simple question, What are you doing here?? What use do you have with your Dinar ?? Use it for a camp fire ?? Do you have any for sale ?? :D/>/> :lol:/>/>

SnooZ

Iraq oil is worth around 100 billion a year because that is about what they produce. Whoopty doo. I have about had it with the Iraq has a lot of oil argument. So what. A lot of countries have a lot of oil. It means nothing.

I could really careless what you do with your dinar. Since you are an "investor" Lol who has "invested" in the dinar then you can do with it what you please.

I will answer your one simple question. I am here to show how silly your thinking is. I guess its ok for constant dinar misinformation and hype to be spouted off all over this site but its not ok for the truth? That's pretty typical from a RV dreamer.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Iraq oil is worth around 100 billion a year because that is about what they produce. Whoopty doo. I have about had it with the Iraq has a lot of oil argument. So what. A lot of countries have a lot of oil. It means nothing.

I could really careless what you do with your dinar. Since you are an "investor" Lol who has "invested" in the dinar then you can do with it what you please.

I will answer your one simple question. I am here to show how silly your thinking is. I guess its ok for constant dinar misinformation and hype to be spouted off all over this site but its not ok for the truth? That's pretty typical from a RV dreamer.

Yep, now I know what a real lopster is !!!! You may now return to your LP....Lopster pen !! :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> Hahahaha !!! Silly you, you can't handle the truth !!!! :D/> :P/>

Edited by snooz

Yep, now I know what a real lopster is !!!! You may now return to your LP....Lopster pen !! :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> Hahahaha !!! Silly you, you can't handle the truth !!!! :D/>/> :P/>/>

And here is the part where since they have failed miserably at any type of debate and have zero substance or evidence of any kind to back their position they simply run off back to fantasy land were they can continue to pretend that they are going to be rich.

Hello Caz. Shouldn't you be out defending Frank and Delta and cheerleading the "RV"?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep, now I know what a real lopster is !!!! You may now return to your LP....Lopster pen !! :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> Hahahaha !!! Silly you, you can't handle the truth !!!! :D/>/> :P/>/>

You have said noting to support your claim that the dinar will RV, I guess that when you have no facts the best thing to do is call the person with the facts stupid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have said noting to support your claim that the dinar will RV, I guess that when you have no facts the best thing to do is call the person with the facts stupid.

You have something solid to proove that Iraqs money is hyperinflated !!!?? If not, then you can join the LP... :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And here is the part where since they have failed miserably at any type of debate and have zero substance or evidence of any kind to back their position they simply run off back to fantasy land were they can continue to pretend that they are going to be rich.

Hello Caz. Shouldn't you be out defending Frank and Delta and cheerleading the "RV"?

And here is the part where you can't handle the truth !! You had purchased dinars years ago, but cuz of your convictions, you have nothing more to do but use it for toilet paper and light a camp fire !!! You must be so frustrated and the reason you just hang on them...Typical lopster !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You have something solid to proove that Iraqs money is hyperinflated !!!?? If not, then you can join the LP... :lol:/> :lol:/>

What more evidence do you need other than their M2 is 72 trillion and a 25,000 note is worth less than 25 USD? That is absolute solid proof of a hyperinflated state.

WOW!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What more evidence do you need other than their M2 is 72 trillion and a 25,000 note is worth less than 25 USD? That is absolute solid proof of a hyperinflated state.

WOW!!!!

Toilet paper, camp fire !!! Does that remind you of something ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Toilet paper, camp fire !!! Does that remind you of something ?? :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

And just to tease the Fire, while I'm dreaming of being rich one day, you will be smelling your hands just to remind you of your past convictions !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Aren't you out of toilet paper yet?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And just to tease the Fire, while I'm dreaming of being rich one day, you will be smelling your hands just to remind you of your past convictions !!!! :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> Aren't you out of toilet paper yet?? :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/> :lol:/>/>

DREAMING - That is the only correct word in any post that you have made.

Edited by Madmax67
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the only thing these lobsters have is .. they keep saying it never happened before ..

they have yet to post any laws that say its illegal or impossible ..

that is only their opinion.. //

currencies can be financed .. and they can be commodity backed ..

they the lobster arguement is .. its never happened before ..

but their list doesnt contain countrys that a dictator was phisically removed by world community and a tottally new financial system has been set up along with a tottally new government with a new constitution.. but yet they continously put iraq in the same catagory as all the other countrys that were in debt and had hyperflation

they dont mention the debt forgivnmesses for iraq ..

they dont mention the govts remaining in place with the countrys that lopped ,, same financial institutions remained in place .. .. .. they fail to acknowlege any of those facts.. the entire country of iraq is in a new situation now .. and that is like no other country .. thats why they cannot intelligently compare iraq to those other countrys that lopped .. they can only say its never happened before. and try to make you prove to them why you have any speculations .. and then they call you names and put you in a box with pumpers who are selling dinars ..

these lobsters have no proof of anything .. they are speculating that iraqs currency will not have a rv ..

one of these lobsters constantly says theres no such thing as a rv .. then you can post the definition of a rv .. and they shut up and say well theres never been a 300,000 % rv .. even though you never said there was ..

they say well okie did and you are just like him .. thats their arguement .. it never changes .. the lobsters have nothing but pure bull kakki

bla bla bla

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the only thing these lobsters have is .. they keep saying it never happened before ..

but their list doesnt contain countrys that a dictator was phisically removed by world community and a tottally new financial system has been set up along with a tottally new government with a new constitution.. but yet they continously put iraq in the same catagory as all the other countrys that were in debt and had hyperflation

they dont mention the govts remaining in place with the countrys that lopped ,, same financial institutions remained in place .. .. .. they fail to acknowlege any of those facts.. the entire country of iraq is in a new situation now .. and that is like no other country .. thats why they cannot intelligently compare iraq to those other countrys that lopped .. they can only say its never happened before. and try to make you prove to them why you have any speculations .. and then they call you names and put you in a box with pumpers who are selling dinars ..

these lobsters have no proof of anything .. they are speculating that iraqs currency will not have a rv ..

one of these lobsters constantly says theres no such thing as a rv .. then you can post the definition of a rv .. and they shut up and say well theres never been a 300,000 % rv .. even though you never said there was ..

they say well okie did and you are just like him .. thats their arguement .. it never changes .. the lobsters have nothing but pure bull kakki

bla bla bla

Thank you Dontlop,

Yep, you are 100% right, plus, they use the opportunity to neg you cuz you don't believe in them !!! Oh well.......

I even you out Dontlop...

As of mine, I don't care, I"m not here for points..... they can go and read whats writen on the footstone of Popcorn Sutton !!!

Have a great one Dontlop ;):)

SnooZ

• Upvote 1

bla bla bla

Hahaha.....and all this from someone who refuses a to answer how a massive RV would not create run away inflation. Another one he (or she) won't answer is why any other country isn't allowed to "RV" after Iraq does. O let me guess. Because a dictator was removed by the international community and a new financial system was set up. LOL....I got news for you. That financial system is know as the hyperinflated dinar that they have been using EFFECTIVELY for over ten years now.

So by yours and Shmoozs thinking, a country can just suddenly decide that they now want their currency to be worth 100s or 1000s of percent more? Again....please explain how that works. Wouldn't every country on earth decide to "RV" themselves trillions in new wealth? As a matter of fact....why not just print up 100 trillion extra just before you "RV"? What? No answer for that? Or maybe your answer is that Iraq is special because we removed a dictator. Please.

It's pretty obvious neither of you two have half a clue about economics and are simply going off nonsense that has been pumped to you on the internet.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2