Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE FROM PD PUMPER OCRUSH

seetrader1

All capital letters and a bunch of exclamation points.

PD's OCRUSH doing what he does best....PUMP!!!!!....

"NOW BACK TO BUSINESS! YES THE 17TH OF THIS MONTH WILL BE THE CATALYST OF OUR RV WITH THE RELEASE OF CHAPTER VII! :shakehead:/>/>/> :shakehead:/>/>/> :shakehead:/>/>/> MOON IS FLYING TO KUWAIT TODAY AND WILL BE MEETING WITH KUWAITI AND IRAQI OFFICIALS ON THE 5TH AND 6TH! HE NEEDS TO WITNESS AND MAKE SURE ALL IS DONE CORRECTLY FOR IRAQI'S RELEASE!

THIS NEXT FEW DAYS YOU WILL ALSO WITNESS PARLIAMENT VOTING ON LAWS TO DISTRIBUTE THE MONIES WITHIN THE BUDGET BEFORE THE 2013 BUDGET IS VOTED UPON! WE SHOULD ALSO WITNESS THE 5 YEAR PLAN TO BE VOTED ON BEFORE DECEMBER 14TH......SO LOOK FOR IT!! THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT MONTH FOR IRAQ TO MOVE AHEAD AND TRULY BE AN INDEPENDANT COUNTRY! AS FAR AS THE GOI I THINK THEY KNOW THERE OUTCOME! THE MEDIA HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS! ONCE CHAPTER VII IS LIFTED YOU WILL SEE A MEDIA BLITZ AND CELEBRATION IN IRAQ!!!! FOLLOW THE TIMELINE I PROVIDED BECAUSE WE ARE TRULY TOWARDS THE END AND I CAN' T WAIT FOR THERE NEW ANTHEM AND FLAG TO BE APPROVED AND SHOW IT OFF TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!!! (PROBABLY AFTER THE RELEASE OF CHAP VII). IT WILL BE SYMBOLIC FOR THEM AND SOMETING TO BE PROUD OF!!

THE IPO OF ASIACELL SEEMS TO BE A GO ALSO!!!! THANKS FOR THE EMAIL HOPESWAY!!!!!!!!

HOW EXCITING AND TRULY SEEING HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!!

CHEERS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU!!"

.............................................................................................................

He's setting those poor PD SHEEPLE up for some major disappointment. I've got popcorn ready, the meltdown over there will be so entertaining...it always is.

:lmao:/>/>/> :lmao:/>/>/> :lmao:/>/>/>

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Is there anything, anything at all that you have ever posted, that is informative or constructive in anyway? Seriously, Anything at all?

You are simply an Angry Man... Wish we could all be perfect like you! That's all I have to say, have a nice evening...

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Is there anything, anything at all that you have ever posted, that is informative or constructive in anyway? Seriously, Anything at all?

You are simply an Angry Man... Wish we could all be perfect like you! That's all I have to say, have a nice evening...

I think I've posted Iraq's M2 numbers a few time. Lol

I'm actually having a blast.

Enjoy your evening.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

Is an internet restraining order possible ? :unsure:

• Upvote 3

Actually, I have been so impressed by the intellectual prowess, there sheer volume of knowledge, and the expertise to correctly sort through the poorly translated articles to give their readers THE final word on what the dinar will do that I have seriously considered selling all my currencies. But what has really impressed me is the totally humble way in which they present the material. Truly inspiring. Not one of those who gurus who believe in the removal of zeroes as a LOP will ever say anything to discourage those who think the dinar will RV. How truly wonderful it is to read one of their informative posts! Thank you guys supreme teachers for your encouragement, hope, and perfect wisdom.

Have a good evening.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Are you kidding? Comedy from the clowns over at Sheeples Dinar is always welcome entertainment over here. What do you want seetrader to post. Lies, misinformation, hype, economic ignorance, and deception? Just check the main forums. You will get plenty of that there.

Keep em comin seetrader. Good stuff.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Actually, I have been so impressed by the intellectual prowess, there sheer volume of knowledge, and the expertise to correctly sort through the poorly translated articles to give their readers THE final word on what the dinar will do that I have seriously considered selling all my currencies. But what has really impressed me is the totally humble way in which they present the material. Truly inspiring. Not one of those who gurus who believe in the removal of zeroes as a LOP will ever say anything to discourage those who think the dinar will RV. How truly wonderful it is to read one of their informative posts! Thank you guys supreme teachers for your encouragement, hope, and perfect wisdom.

Have a good evening.

Except I don't see anyone here telling anyone what the dinar WILL do. They might do an RD in 2013, or 2014 or 2022 or never. Inflation might become a problem again, or it might not. Oil production might exceed expectations or it might not. They might move away from civil war, or toward it. Who knows. Maybe "the articles" can help you sort that out, maybe not.

What is clear is an overnight RV to a penny or more is not possible and articles are irrelevant in that determination. Its not among the possible futures to chose from. Saying no one knows the future so no one can tell if an RV will happen, is like saying no one knows just how or when we will get back to the moon, so you can't say for sure we won't get there by swimming (which I assume is seen as nonsense).

Edited by JoeFriday
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Are you kidding? Comedy from the clowns over at Sheeples Dinar is always welcome entertainment over here. What do you want seetrader to post. Lies, misinformation, hype, economic ignorance, and deception? Just check the main forums. You will get plenty of that there.

Keep em comin seetrader. Good stuff.

Why can't Seetrader post news articles backing up his own thoughts and positions! Maybe a couple links to actual articles...It's funny that None of you Lopsters ever argue with Adam, He says each week in his Chats that he believes we are getting closer and closer to an RV! So if you can't even agree with the Owner of this site why are you Guys here. Why don't you Go start your own website and Call it "Lopster World", Silly question I already know why, it's because it would be a pretty lonely website wouldn't it? Just a bunch of really angry people (Lopsters) who get off on picking on others...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Why can't Seetrader post news articles backing up his own thoughts and positions! Maybe a couple links to actual articles...It's funny that None of you Lopsters ever argue with Adam, He says each week in his Chats that he believes we are getting closer and closer to an RV! So if you can't even agree with the Owner of this site why are you Guys here. Why don't you Go start your own website and Call it "Lopster World", Silly question I already know why, it's because it would be a pretty lonely website wouldn't it? Just a bunch of really angry people (Lopsters) who get off on picking on others...

Articles? 90% of the articles out there is the CBI telling about their intentions to redenominate. Of course the spewrews are all too happy to figure out a way to spin that into a "RV" (which doesnt exist by the way). The other 10% of the articles out there are meaningless dribble about day to day events that mean nothing. Of course though, once again the spewrews find a way to make everything happening in Iraq mean an imminent "RV" (which doesnt exist by the way). So I really dont blame seetrader at all for bringing over the comedy from Sheeples Dinar. Its a clear window into the absolute hysteria that this get rich overnight scheme has created. It seems people are all too willing to have filthy pumpers lie to them on a daily basis. As long as it means they will be rich of course. These little screen shots of this deception that seetrader is bringing over for us are telling. Why is it making you so angry? Do you not like it when pumpers are exposed?

O yeah.....the Adam part. I love how RVers always bring Adams name up to try and back up their argument (or really lack there of). Adam belives in a RV you say? Great. He is always welcome down here to join in the discussion. I however was banished into this section so I really couldnt join any discussion that he maybe partaking in up in the mains but thanks anyway.

Edited by dinarck
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I normaly dont care what guru's have to say, but seriously, That Ocrush brought up something interesting even if he's wrong or right !! We are all waiting to see the chapter 7 lifted from that country!!! I surely believe the people in Iraq are waiting for it also....Anyway, ya know, Iraq is Iraq, we will never know what comes out of that country...

I dont think that bringing a bash on that guru or as a matter of facts any Guru will make you someone special, any good news, no matter what, I read, and I take whats best for me...The rest I put at side.........

• Upvote 4

Articles? 90% of the articles out there is the CBI telling about their intentions to redenominate. Of course the spewrews are all too happy to figure out a way to spin that into a "RV" (which doesnt exist by the way). The other 10% of the articles out there are meaningless dribble about day to day events that mean nothing. Of course though, once again the spewrews find a way to make everything happening in Iraq mean an imminent "RV" (which doesnt exist by the way). So I really dont blame seetrader at all for bringing over the comedy from Sheeples Dinar. Its a clear window into the absolute hysteria that this get rich overnight scheme has created. It seems people are all too willing to have filthy pumpers lie to them on a daily basis. As long as it means they will be rich of course. These little screen shots of this deception that seetrader is bringing over for us are telling. Why is it making you so angry? Do you not like it when pumpers are exposed?

O yeah.....the Adam part. I love how RVers always bring Adams name up to try and back up their argument (or really lack there of). Adam belives in a RV you say? Great. He is always welcome down here to join in the discussion. I however was banished into this section so I really couldnt join any discussion that he maybe partaking in up in the mains but thanks anyway.

Lol.... I'm not angry in the least... Obviously there is a reason that you and your angry brethren have have been Banished! I'm guessing that you never learned to respect others and play nicely. Therefore you and your kind can simply disappear into oblivion! Maybe sometime in the future when you learn to play well with others you may get Paroled and be able to crawl out of your hole. I won't be lowering myself to your level again but I wish you all the best! Have a Great evening!

Edited by Joker017
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lol.... I'm not angry in the least... Obviously there is a reason that you and your angry brethren have have been Banished! I'm guessing that you never learned to respect others and play nicely. Therefore you and your kind can simply disappear into oblivion! Maybe sometime in the future when you learn to play well with others you may get Paroled and be able to crawl out of your hole. I won't be lowering myself to your level again but I wish you all the best! Have a Great evening!

Yeah there is a reason that we have been banished. Truth cannot be allowed in the main forums. It diminishes hype. Its also bad for the bottom line. Now run along back to fantasy land where everyone "respects" one another and can all agree that the "RV" will be "soon". LOL....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I don't see any value in engaging with the person behind the nom de plume Adam Montana. Because we have no idea who he really is, there is no more way to assess his credibility than anyone else talking about the RV. He has provided a less hyped vision of a breathlessly hyped guess-fest, so that's not a bad thing. Only in looking back after something actually happens will we be able to evaluate his wisdom.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Will this do?

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html

"In the longer term, Saleh said a redenomination was needed wherein three zeros will be dropped so that the 25,000-dinar banknote -- currently the largest denomination -- becomes a 25-dinar note."

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2

All capital letters and a bunch of exclamation points.

PD's OCRUSH doing what he does best....PUMP!!!!!....

"NOW BACK TO BUSINESS! YES THE 17TH OF THIS MONTH WILL BE THE CATALYST OF OUR RV WITH THE RELEASE OF CHAPTER VII! emot-shakehead.gif/>/>/> emot-shakehead.gif/>/>/> emot-shakehead.gif/>/>/> MOON IS FLYING TO KUWAIT TODAY AND WILL BE MEETING WITH KUWAITI AND IRAQI OFFICIALS ON THE 5TH AND 6TH! HE NEEDS TO WITNESS AND MAKE SURE ALL IS DONE CORRECTLY FOR IRAQI'S RELEASE!

THIS NEXT FEW DAYS YOU WILL ALSO WITNESS PARLIAMENT VOTING ON LAWS TO DISTRIBUTE THE MONIES WITHIN THE BUDGET BEFORE THE 2013 BUDGET IS VOTED UPON! WE SHOULD ALSO WITNESS THE 5 YEAR PLAN TO BE VOTED ON BEFORE DECEMBER 14TH......SO LOOK FOR IT!! THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT MONTH FOR IRAQ TO MOVE AHEAD AND TRULY BE AN INDEPENDANT COUNTRY! AS FAR AS THE GOI I THINK THEY KNOW THERE OUTCOME! THE MEDIA HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND CLOSED DOORS! ONCE CHAPTER VII IS LIFTED YOU WILL SEE A MEDIA BLITZ AND CELEBRATION IN IRAQ!!!! FOLLOW THE TIMELINE I PROVIDED BECAUSE WE ARE TRULY TOWARDS THE END AND I CAN' T WAIT FOR THERE NEW ANTHEM AND FLAG TO BE APPROVED AND SHOW IT OFF TO THE REST OF THE WORLD!!! (PROBABLY AFTER THE RELEASE OF CHAP VII). IT WILL BE SYMBOLIC FOR THEM AND SOMETING TO BE PROUD OF!!

THE IPO OF ASIACELL SEEMS TO BE A GO ALSO!!!! THANKS FOR THE EMAIL HOPESWAY!!!!!!!!

HOW EXCITING AND TRULY SEEING HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!!

CHEERS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU!!"

.............................................................................................................

He's setting those poor PD SHEEPLE up for some major disappointment. I've got popcorn ready, the meltdown over there will be so entertaining...it always is.

emot-LMAO.gif/>/>/> emot-LMAO.gif/>/>/> emot-LMAO.gif/>/>/>

Captain obvious. I think its a well established that "gurus" & "anti-Gurus" are on the web for there own reasons/agendas. To continue to state this is.........................obvious.-peace

Yeah there is a reason that we have been banished. Truth cannot be allowed in the main forums. It diminishes hype. Its also bad for the bottom line. Now run along back to fantasy land where everyone "respects" one another and can all agree that the "RV" will be "soon". LOL....

True there are reasons why you and others are banished here and TRUTH is not one of them. Getting along with others is the most likely reason if I had a guess. And an massive ego might be another.No one minds your TRUTH,its the way its presented-peace. (no cheerleaders or pumpers were used or harmed in this post)

• Upvote 1

Captain obvious. I think its a well established that "gurus" & "anti-Gurus" are on the web for there own reasons/agendas. To continue to state this is.........................obvious.-peace

True there are reasons why you and others are banished here and TRUTH is not one of them. Getting along with others is the most likely reason if I had a guess. And an massive ego might be another.No one minds your TRUTH,its the way its presented-peace. (no cheerleaders or pumpers were used or harmed in this post)

Haha....I'm sure they got you believing that Caz. Not surprising. They got you believing in huge overnight RVs too.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha....I'm sure they got you believing that Caz. Not surprising. They got you believing in huge overnight RVs too.

Of course you bring up something NOT even mentioned & twist it to fit your agenda............................not surprizing either my friend.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of course you bring up something NOT even mentioned & twist it to fit your agenda............................not surprizing either my friend.

O look. The guy who jumps to defend every dinar pumper he possibly can wants to talk to me about agendas. My agenda is the truth. What's yours Caz?

• Upvote 1

O look. The guy who jumps to defend every dinar pumper he possibly can wants to talk to me about agendas. My agenda is the truth. What's yours Caz?

LOL ...............TRUTH..............LOL. Ok lets hear some truth, present where I have defended a pumper. Then provide TRUE evidence of said pumper. Otherwise your a liar............now thats truth! The only thing I have ever defended in regards to dinar is ones right to voice opinions never the substance, without being attacked by "holier than thou" crowd,nothing more nothing less. You bottom feeders are really something, you spew hate in the guise of "truth" & "wanting to help",but really its a sick therapy for your belief in being duped. Quite pathetic really.

• Upvote 2

LOL ...............TRUTH..............LOL. Ok lets hear some truth, present where I have defended a pumper. Then provide TRUE evidence of said pumper. Otherwise your a liar............now thats truth! The only thing I have ever defended in regards to dinar is ones right to voice opinions never the substance, without being attacked by "holier than thou" crowd,nothing more nothing less. You bottom feeders are really something, you spew hate in the guise of "truth" & "wanting to help",but really its a sick therapy for your belief in being duped. Quite pathetic really.

It must be fun for you Caz. To hide behind the "nobody can prove they are pumpers so they are really just normal people voicing their opinions" cop out. That's not surprising coming from someone who hides behind the "nobody knows" ignorance as well. How obvious does it have to be before you will admit that these people are scam artist making up daily lies to keep dinar sales up? I guess you will never see it because you either don't want to or you are part of it.

When I get home I will copy and paste some of your whiny rants in defense of known lying dinar pumpers. I am sure you will have fun pretending there is no "proof" that they are. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is an internet restraining order possible ? :unsure:/>/>

He's got one already as he's caged in the LOP Thread like Dinarck. I think that's more than enough as per restraining.

Can we all say collectively we are tired of Seetrader? Seriously dude, stop the hate and post something original for once.

With all the due respect.... This is the LOP Thread where section's main posters are confined.. So asking such a thing is bizarre imo.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

PD member Indraman is a little concerned...

"Does this statement worry anyone??

"He also said that deleting the zeros would contribute to the reduction of the size of inflation and also to the reduction to the size of money supply in the market of 26 trillion Iraqi dinars to near about 25 billion dinars..." http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=21713

I guess my concern is how they will reduce the money supply. I personally believe they have been removing IQD already, but the question is how much is left? If we take this statement at face value and there really is $26 Trillion IQD still left in circulation, this would not be good for our investment, IMHO.

Indy"

......................................................................................................................................

Dumb azz Moderator JugDawg replies...

"What you're forgetting is that a whole lotta countries, including ours, will be holding many billions or even trillions of dinar

in their own treasuries just like Iraq and many if not most countries has USD in theirs. If that makes sense.

Carpe Diem"

.........................................................................................................................................

You got a link Juggy, or did u get this BS from your boy Steve...or Okie Oil Scam???

You friggen box of rocks.

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2