Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Obama in Pee Pee"

krome2ez

glenn_beck_obama_in_pee_pee_art.jpg?width=607

‘Obama in Pee Pee’

posted on November 29, 2012 by Giacomo45 Comments

In the past, various people have used offensive artwork to express their disdain for certain things and people.

In the name of art, people have walked on the American flag and portrayed it in all kinds of disrespectful images. A number of years ago, I recall seeing a photo of a bulldog pooping on the American flag and the photographer claimed the photo was art.

Then earlier this year, artist Michael D’Antuono unveiled his painting titled ‘Truth’. It depicted Obama in front of the presidential seal, arms outstretched and wearing a crown of thorns. There was no doubt that the image was meant to portray Obama as the Savior.

Another instance, artist Andres Serrano made headlines with his artistic photo called ‘Piss Christ’.

“The photo depicted a small plastic crucifix submerged in a glass of the artist’s own urine. The piece was a winner of the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art’s ‘Awards in the Visual Arts’ competition, which is sponsored in part by the National Endowment for the Arts, a United States Government agency that offers support and funding for artistic projects.”

With so many people committing blasphemy by deifying Barack Obama, one person has decided to create their own piece of artwork that they have titled ‘Obama in Pee Pee.’ The creative work is comprised of an Obama bobblehead immersed in a jar of urine (later revealed to be beer). The artist has placed a price tag of $25,000 on his work.

The artist who created ‘Obama in Pee Pee’ is none other than conservative political talk show host Glenn Beck. When Beck revealed his masterpiece on his program, he was wearing an artist’s apron and spoke with a French accent, saying:

“I like to call this ‘Flobama,’”

“I have been working on a masterpiece. I have been working on something for quite a while. When I say quite a while, I mean all day, small little doses all day. I drank a lot of water when I did this.”

Beck actually listed the artwork on eBay and it had reached a bid of $11,000 before eBay removed the listing. eBay deemed the item was offensive and they claim not to allow anything offensive on their site, but that is subject to interpretation. You can find nude photos and movies on eBay and they are offensive to many of us, but evidently not to eBay.

I am an artist in my own right. I have sold wood carvings and glass etchings, all done by hand. My glass etchings are unique and I have one piece priced at $5,000. Reading the account of Glenn Beck and his artistic portrayal of Obama, I had different thoughts of how I would I express him artistically. I would not use urine or beer. I would have placed the Obama bobblehead in the bottom of the glass jar and then filled it will manure because I believe he has placed all of us in deep do do. What would I call it? How about ‘Obama’s State of the Union’?

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8310/obama-in-pee-pee/#ixzz2DeBAEiwA

I listened to Glenn today,

and it's really not pee,

but actually colored water.

He was trying to make a point,

but the libs just didn't get it.

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me that anyone objects to this, after Christ our Savior was hung on a cross and dunked in pee, and our government subsidized the artist. Then some idiot renders Obama as the Christ...which I think qualifies as blasphemy.

There's a word for this work of Beck's...it's on the tip of my tongue...

Poetic Justice.

• Upvote 4

Although I am an artistic type and appreciate the effort.......I am truly amazed Glenn Beck could spare a beer. ohmy.gif

GO RV, then BV

FYI, Glenn is a recovering alcoholic and has not consumed any alcohol in many years.

He humbly admits hitting rock bottom before he made his way back to being sober.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I want to meet the dunderhead who was going to pay 11K for something he could have made by process of elimination... :o/>/>

That "dunderhead" as you call him,

is probably someone with a huge heart,

as the money was to go to charity.

And if you can make a bold statement in the process,

all the better.

That "dunderhead" as you call him,

is probably someone with a huge heart,

as the money was to go to charity.

And if you can make a bold statement in the process,

all the better.

Absolutely... like I said, I want to meet him :D