Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: People That Came Up With The LOP Theory Don't Know About Money !

DinarThug

Yes, and its definitely not a breath of fresh fair.......

Much of Western Europe is in the same ( or worse) condition.....Yesterday there were riots and clashes between Protesters and Police in many Countries including Greece,Spain, Italy and Portugal...

People and especially young folks are financially exhausted and also are totally losing hope by the day about a possible betterment of situation about finding a job, better conditions, etc..Probably the worst ever economic crisis here in Europe since the end of 2nd WW..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2012/nov/14/eurozone-crisis-general-strikes-protest-day-of-action

Edited by umbertino

CAZ :::: True .. But unless a few well heeld investors are willing to go to court and admiit they were duped by a con man it will will not be contested.

People myself included at some point, have taken what was thought to be sound financial advise from someone trusted. Here's a little dose of reality-it don't always come out as advertised. Proving malice as I stated before is very difficult. Proving one to be a lousy financial advisor is easy. Last time I checked thats not illegal. It's seems it's real easy to blame others for one's own financial decsions, information is easily obtainable today for one to use this as an excuse. PT Barnum once said "there's a sucker born every minute", never heard of him going to jail. Thanks for respectful response-peace

<BR><BR>Just to clarify - If you have any factual info that Breitling intentionaly lied for monetary gain I would like to see it otherwise its your opinion. Again educated enough to know when one is just blowin smoke to make oneself look intelligent, otherwise I think you would have more facts to back up your claim-peace

How about "if you buy lower denoms it will protect you from a lop"?

How about "Iraq won't lop, Turkey only lopped because they're poor, Iraq is rich"?

Those things aren't opinions. They're completely false, ie lies.

How many lower denoms did you buy at Breitlings urgings?

Thanks Thug.

I don't consider Breitling a pumper but thats my opinion. I have asked him questions regarding a business of mine and he really gave me some good sound advice. I was actually surprised that he responded since it was not dinar related. Another thing is that they are picking and choosing what he has to say in this show. Yes he bagged on people with their Lop theories. But we all know that this is his opinion only. He makes it clear that this investment is not for everyone and that no one knows what's going to happen as in any investment.

As far as the currency dealers selling and not buying that is false. First off their business is buying and selling currency. I can go down to World trade center here in downtown LA and sell my IQD. In fact i can go to the local mall and sell. These people are in the business of selling currency ,thats what they do for a living. They are not in the business to speculate.

• Upvote 2

So what happens if it turns out that Breitling is correct. Would the people who sold their IQD early because of the Lop theorist be able to litigate. Does it work both ways? If someone called Breitling a liar and not state that its his opinion that he is a liar be culpable of slander. Amazing how some people who sound out as if they are economist here on DV also speak as though they are lawyers. Maybe I can get some advice on unplugging my toilet from them also.

• Upvote 2

How about "if you buy lower denoms it will protect you from a lop"?

How about "Iraq won't lop, Turkey only lopped because they're poor, Iraq is rich"?

Those things aren't opinions. They're completely false, ie lies.

How many lower denoms did you buy at Breitlings urgings?

Sorry those are opinions,maybe wrong opinions but opinions just the same.Based on what you offered I don't see any jury convicting let alone indicting. If Breitling is guilty of anything illegal i'm all for him getting his butt fried,just don't see anything as of yet that would support your case. FYI, I don't take any advise on any subject from online cartoon characters. Sounds like you may have been duped in the past and can't let it go,just an observation-peace

So what happens if it turns out that Breitling is correct. Would the people who sold their IQD early because of the Lop theorist be able to litigate. Does it work both ways? If someone called Breitling a liar and not state that its his opinion that he is a liar be culpable of slander. Amazing how some people who sound out as if they are economist here on DV also speak as though they are lawyers. Maybe I can get some advice on unplugging my toilet from them also.

I'm sure the "just my opinion" tact would surely be evoked wink.gif

Thanks Thug.

I don't consider Breitling a pumper but thats my opinion. I have asked him questions regarding a business of mine and he really gave me some good sound advice. I was actually surprised that he responded since it was not dinar related. Another thing is that they are picking and choosing what he has to say in this show. Yes he bagged on people with their Lop theories. But we all know that this is his opinion only. He makes it clear that this investment is not for everyone and that no one knows what's going to happen as in any investment.

As far as the currency dealers selling and not buying that is false. First off their business is buying and selling currency. I can go down to World trade center here in downtown LA and sell my IQD. In fact i can go to the local mall and sell. These people are in the business of selling currency ,thats what they do for a living. They are not in the business to speculate.

emot-downsbravo.gif

• Upvote 1

Amazing how some people who sound out as if they are economist here on DV also speak as though they are lawyers. Maybe I can get some advice on unplugging my toilet from them also.

They Only Know How To Fill One .......

:D:D :D

• Upvote 1

Sorry those are opinions,maybe wrong opinions but opinions just the same.Based on what you offered I don't see any jury convicting let alone indicting. If Breitling is guilty of anything illegal i'm all for him getting his butt fried,just don't see anything as of yet that would support your case. FYI, I don't take any advise on any subject from online cartoon characters. Sounds like you may have been duped in the past and can't let it go,just an observation-peace

I'm sure the "just my opinion" tact would surely be evoked wink.gif

emot-downsbravo.gif

Lol, you really drank the kool aid, didn't you? Those aren't opinions. They're lies. They're 100% provably false.

It's not my opinion that Breitling is spreading false information, it's a fact. And the truth is a very good defense against a slander charge.

Breitling isn't correct, so it doesn't really matter what would happen if he was.

Edited by DayGee
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok Mods I write this because you let this happen. These idiots change there names every other month after they are banned, not sure why their IP address is just not blocked.

I know Im breaking the rules here and apologize but you just can't let these people bully others around day in and day out. It just drives others away and thats what they want.

I want to thank the Dinar Community before I leave as you all have taught me so much. I truly appreciate everyone here that contributes to this website. I wish you all the best!

Here is some comments made by this lonely person.

1. The fact that you believe that only demonstrates your ignorance of science.

2. I don't need to "read up" to know that your fear and hate mongering is complete nonsense.

3. ...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

4. So saying something entirely false makes him intelligent? He's an idiot. If he wasn't born rich he'd be one of the people he's complaining about.

5. You're kind of clueless, aren't you?

6. Do you live in the jungle and use shells for currency? How can you not understand how currency works?

When you go to the store to buy a case of PBR and a jumbo bag of pork rinds, do they check your 20 dollar bill and if it's from 2010 do they tear it up and throw it away?

7.The Wells Fargo employee is an idiot that follows Okie or Blaino or Breitling religiously.

And my favorite post of yours is.

I'm voting for Obama, and my income is in the top 5 percent in the country. Care to come up with a new argument?

And with that I call you a liar. Top 5 % LOL Now thats funny.

Im sure someone in the top 5 % would know what a fiat currency is. Why would someone in that percentage be listening to Breitlings shows.

Sounds More like an unemployed loser with a degree in liberal arts.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3

Lol, you really drank the kool aid, didn't you? Those aren't opinions. They're lies. They're 100% provably false. It's not my opinion that Breitling is spreading false information, it's a fact. And the truth is a very good defense against a slander charge. Breitling isn't correct, so it doesn't really matter what would happen if he was.
I've stated numerous times that I don't take advise or believe anything stated here or anywhere else unless I can verify it myself. Just for the record just because YOU don't believe something does'nt make true, false, or a lie. Again you have presented nothing more than opinions and until you can, you my friend are no better than what you spew(spreading lies) and attacking one in such a way could be judged as slanderous. I also said many times that If Breitling has done anything illegal then his A*S should be fried. - peace

Lol, you really drank the kool aid, didn't you? Those aren't opinions. They're lies. They're 100% provably false.

It's not my opinion that Breitling is spreading false information, it's a fact. And the truth is a very good defense against a slander charge.

Breitling isn't correct, so it doesn't really matter what would happen if he was.

Maybe a visit to LOPster tank is in order. You'll find many like yourself there and would feel right at home. There are many full of hate & contempt,maybe you can gather enough like yourself to bring these tyrants to justice. Seriously tho-sit back and enjoy the ride,if not you can always jump ship and move on-peace

FYI-opinions can be false by the way.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok Mods I write this because you let this happen. These idiots change there names every other month after they are banned, not sure why their IP address is just not blocked.

I know Im breaking the rules here and apologize but you just can't let these people bully others around day in and day out. It just drives others away and thats what they want.

I want to thank the Dinar Community before I leave as you all have taught me so much. I truly appreciate everyone here that contributes to this website. I wish you all the best!

Here is some comments made by this lonely person.

1. The fact that you believe that only demonstrates your ignorance of science.

2. I don't need to "read up" to know that your fear and hate mongering is complete nonsense.

3. ...a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

4. So saying something entirely false makes him intelligent? He's an idiot. If he wasn't born rich he'd be one of the people he's complaining about.

5. You're kind of clueless, aren't you?

6. Do you live in the jungle and use shells for currency? How can you not understand how currency works?

When you go to the store to buy a case of PBR and a jumbo bag of pork rinds, do they check your 20 dollar bill and if it's from 2010 do they tear it up and throw it away?

7.The Wells Fargo employee is an idiot that follows Okie or Blaino or Breitling religiously.

And my favorite post of yours is.

I'm voting for Obama, and my income is in the top 5 percent in the country. Care to come up with a new argument?

And with that I call you a liar. Top 5 % LOL Now thats funny.

Im sure someone in the top 5 % would know what a fiat currency is. Why would someone in that percentage be listening to Breitlings shows.

Sounds More like an unemployed loser with a degree in liberal arts.

Lol, liar eh? Wanna bet?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Or I could just post pics of my $80k worth of cars. Or my new 2800 sq ft house.

You keep dreaming it though buddy, ill keep living it.

The truth is wealth does not make people happy. I have worked for many wealthy people of your stature. Gue?ss Jeans owners Marcianos were not happy not for a minute. Yes their houses were awesome to look at but really not homes. They bickered and fought over everything, They had to live behind bullet proof glass and security guards always around. Not really a good way to live, I guess it can make people bitter.

On the other end of the spectrum I know many people that have nothing and I am jealous of their happiness. Always a smile and a hello! Always thankful for what they have. and never ever bitter. Tomorrow will always be a better day for them. Always.

I guess I'm in the middle but hold not contempt or jealosy for the rich. They earned it it's theirs. But I do have all that I need. How many cars do you really need? I do enjoy twisting wrenches with my son on the weekends though. How big a boat do you need? Had a nice 36 ft Wellcraft but it was a pretty boat. Pretty useless if you ask me, traded down to a beater 24 ft skipjack. Thats living man,

How big a house do you need? I built a monster of a house but it's really to big. To much to clean and keep up. Sure i could hire help but really don't need it, Need a smaller house.

Enjoy the dream you are living. Remember that the people that surround you are there for one thing and one thing only. The people that surround me have no other motives.

I'm done with this thread and done with you Daygee. Last you will here from me unless you change your name.

DayGee: You seem to have a real problem communicating with others in a pleasant way. You are on Mod Review for 4 days.

When your review time is up, please make an effort to abide by the rules. Talking to other members in a condescending and

denigrating manner is not acceptable on this forum.

:rocking-chair:

Oh, this topic is closed!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2