Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

must suck to be a obama hater lol

welcome007

Very sad day to an American. In a few weeks we will see what a poor job the government is doing in the wake of the storm. We may also find out that our President lied directly to the American people and 4 Americans were killed as a result. Our taxes are going to sky rocket the jobs are not coming back and Obama care is a reality not. Not a good day to be an Obama hater. It a sad day to be an American. jMHO

• Upvote 14

No 007 the haters won. And when all is said and done you all know there was so much cheating going on we will never know the truth. But now you will have to live with what you asked for. Very sad day for America. And oh I still don't see Republicans out there threatening to riot because we lost. So gloat while you can before reality strikes.

• Upvote 6

Congratulations on you being on the winning side, I dont know whether to give you a medal or a chest to pin it on..Please talk to your leader and ask him to get this RV, in motion..

The Statue of Liberty represents Freedom,,A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States: a welcoming signal to immigrants arriving from abroad.

Our forefathers asked for it, and now we got it..

• Upvote 2

must suck to be a obama hater right now

What really must suck is being so sick that you would post this hateful message. I'd feel sorry for you, but you and others like you have brought this on yourselves and you will pay for it now that you have given Obama the freedom (without concern for a future election) to make deals with Russia to withdraw all our nuclear missiles, rendering us vulnerable to their nuclear missles which I guarantee Putin can easily put into place against us. And you will pay for it with Obama's freedom to finally drive the last nails in to destroy our American economy; and you will pay for it with Obama's healthcare which is designed to give Big Government complete and final control over all aspects of your miserable little life; and you will most certainly pay for it with Obama's newfound freedom to finally step into the role of the minor Godling he truly believes himself to be, which will, in turn, allow him to strip away the last vestiges of the free country we were given by our forefathers. So since this is what you voted for, I hope you rejoice now while you still can. But this is what you wanted, so go ahead, step into the cr^p you have invited into all our lives, and when you realize what you are standing in, remember my words.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

It only sucks if you love America, and would like to see it returned to its former glory. But if you are into division and the "us vs. them" mentality then it was a stellar night for you.

I would like to America return to its former glory also. What years would you consider to be "former glory"?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only thing that happened last night was that our president was re-elected by defeating narrowly a weaker opponent. I said this in the spring the GOP offered no real challenge to Obama, and if they had won, it would be because of the totally inept job he has done over the last 4 years. Funny thing is I did'nt think it would be this close so my hats off to Romney. Lets hope & pray for different results this term...............alot of praying.-peace