Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Huge RV Celebration @ Possum's House...

possum

The Possum's are throwing a hugggeee crawfish boil and catfish fry tomorrow for all our family and neighbors who are believers in Dinarism. We all know that the RV could be announced any day and we are going to practice celebrating like millionaires for the real thing. My sources say that it might be announce this Sunday and they are still saying $1.00! Possum is going to party-hardy starting about an hour ago and want let up till Monday. No driving, just KBR at the farm enjoying a variety of liquid beverages. One of Possums favorite liquid refreshments is a Texas Toothpik, ice tea and Crown. RV party time for the believers please join the Possum Clan this weekend by doing the same.

The girls are loadin up in the jeep and want to go for a ride. Possum had way to many toothpiks to be drivin right now and so have the girls. And boys want to go hog huntin tonight, not Possum cuss I have learned the hard way about alkyhol, driving and huntin. I'm KBR-Kicked Back & Relaxed waiting on the RV!