Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4,000 U.S. troops landing in Baghdad

yota691

4,000 U.S. troops landing in Baghdad

Written by Administrator Wednesday, October 31, 2012 05:55

5.jpg

Denied a member of the House of Representatives for the National Alliance Mohammed Ugaili news that talked about landing four thousand U.S. troops in Muthanna airport in Baghdad.

Ugaili said, yesterday, in a telephone conversation with "tomorrow" that those reports were untrue and intended to discredit the federal government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

He added that there are agendas and institutions and the so-called fifth column of hired foreigner push to discredit the Iraqi government and seek to place obstacles in her face in order not to promote its tasks by provoking subjects completed the truth onion.

He explained that the United States had already held the security agreement with the Iraqi government in Baghdad at the end of last year and under which displaced the U.S. occupation forces from Iraqi territory and the rest of Americans are elements the U.S. embassy and a number of people diplomats and staff at the embassy is not more than that.

And picked up some political circles, a story about falling four thousand U.S. troops in Al-Muthanna airport sparked a lot of controversy and questions, some of which reach to end mistrust and some of them can be placed in the box attempts to determine how the government.

Sources have also indicated that the supervisor of the Office of the Pentagon in Iraq, Gen. "Kesslan" revealed that Iraq had negotiated earlier with the United States for the return of a team of special forces on training missions and advisory said in a press statement that the Iraqis want strategic partnership with United States, but they acknowledge their own vulnerability and they are interested in going with a country that can provide them with military capabilities as soon as possible and that the Iraqi government recognizes no control over its airspace and they Tsson very this because bombing Turkey for Kurdish rebels inside Iraq's borders and bringing in military units U.S. will help the military and intelligence to Iraq. As discussed international sources that those forces were on the back of poor current situation in Iraq from smuggling prisoners, bombings and killings continued and it provided for keeping the security file again because the Iraqi government has failed miserably in keeping the security file and the prevention of such abuses against the Iraqi people.

http://www.alghad-iq.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3345:-4000----&catid=49:2012-04-26-19-24-23&Itemid=215

• Upvote 2

Why is it that we don't hear about more troops back to Iraq ,in OUR OWN NEWS!? Yes it is near the elections and yes one party or the other ,should have picked up on this and ran with it! If it is true and not from long ago. WE,I, would like to know the truth about our soldiers and what they are fighting for. I think we should have never left in the first place because THE JOB WAS NOT DONE! If we,the USA, is asked into a country to help with whatever that might be, then we should stay until THAT MISSION is COMPLETE! AS in FINISHED!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is it that we don't hear about more troops back to Iraq ,in OUR OWN NEWS!? Yes it is near the elections and yes one party or the other ,should have picked up on this and ran with it! If it is true and not from long ago. WE,I, would like to know the truth about our soldiers and what they are fighting for. I think we should have never left in the first place because THE JOB WAS NOT DONE! If we,the USA, is asked into a country to help with whatever that might be, then we should stay until THAT MISSION is COMPLETE! AS in FINISHED!

If this is true, and there are more troops back in Iraq.... do you really expect a President who lied about Benghazi to tell the truth about placing troops back in Iraq when he is running on the line "I pulled the troops out of Iraq"??? blink.gif .. ain't gonna happen!!! emot-shakehead.gif

I'm wondering why they don't have their helmets on if they are in an active war zone??? unsure.gif

Thanks for the post Yota!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not saying you guys are wrong.. However I have learned not to "jump the gun or jump to conclusions" when it comes to Iraq. The artice may be old or toops are there for crowd control purposes pending the ever elusive RV...

TIme will tell.....

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 1

I am not saying you guys are wrong.. However I have learned not to "jump the gun or jump to conclusions" when it comes to Iraq. The artice may be old or toops are there for crowd control purposes pending the ever elusive RV...

TIme will tell.....

I agree if this is true maybe something is about to happen and our guys are protecting their own interest.

if there are troops in iraq .. thats because bush liberated iraq .. they cant have that in the news ..

what do ya think will happen if someone over there flipps out and kills a bunch of troops in iraq ... and no one knows we have troops in iraq

i dont see any policing action ....not of iraq anyway .. we would of just marched right in with air support .. they are still under ch7 .. and it would of been in the news .. and through out the united nations ..

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I personally know someone in the military who has been deployed twice to Iraq since all the troops were pulled out--he is not allowed to talk about what he is doing but it appears that he is there only for 90 days at a time before he is rotated out for 90 days or so --he left yesterday again as a matter of fact---All I am sure of is he is inside the embassy compound and he is definitely in one of the elite special forces branches ---from what I have learned is that in fact we never left just changed how they do their mission ---covertly seems to fit with all the secrecy

• Upvote 1