Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No updates on CBI Currency Auctions for 2 days in row!!

yota691

The auction computer got struck by lightening according the Iraqi Times article.

thats strange i dont remember much lightning in iraq mostly just clear skys and dust storms.. in december it rains january february .. rains sometimes .. then desert till next year again

ahh..u know I was only joking right? :blink::lol:

i do now ..

who knows what the iraqi times would put out ..

only thing i was thinking is if they did say that ..then i know they are just bull chitting us

ya never know about the things coming out of iraq ..

someone can say something on this forum and a day or2 later someone in iraq writes a story about an opinion on this forum ..as if they look here for info to write about in iraq .. heck dv may just be the only ligitimate news source in iraq .. they could wake up each day and read about whats going on in their own country .. we have a great source of intel providers .. .. i see new storys every day in one spot here .. so they may come here to to get leads

i do now ..

who knows what the iraqi times would put out ..

only thing i was thinking is if they did say that ..then i know they are just bull chitting us

ya never know about the things coming out of iraq ..

someone can say something on this forum and a day or2 later someone in iraq writes a story about an opinion on this forum ..as if they look here for info to write about in iraq .. heck dv may just be the only ligitimate news source in iraq .. they could wake up each day and read about whats going on in their own country .. we have a great source of intel providers .. .. i see new storys every day in one spot here .. so they may come here to to get leads

:lol: Yeah, can't believe everything you read. That's for sure!

Hopefully not just another holiday for the CBI and banks Yota. Thanks for the update!

Eid al-Adha in 2012 is on Friday, the 26th of October.

GO TURKI!

I have been thinking the same way about this so called "holiday" . Funny how it came up very, very sudden! One day nothing...then out of the blue clear sky...oh, I think we will call Friday a holiday!! Just seems "fishy" to me!! I smell something, and it ain't fish....smells more like MONEY to me!!! God Bless each of you!! Go RV/RI!!

:lol: Yeah, can't believe everything you read. That's for sure!

i`ll come right out and say it ...

ive never seen so many liars gathered in one place in my 54 years of being alive

either they are liars or just stupid askes essses

one of the two ..