Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MASSIVE COMEX SILVER WITHDRAWAL ON FRIDAY

WallyWeaver

Hmmmm, looks like The Machine finally pulled all of his silver out of the COMEX (read below to see where the silver is going) ..... biggrin.gif

MASSIVE COMEX SILVER WITHDRAWAL ON FRIDAY- 3.6 MILLION OUNCES WITHDRAWN FROM BRINKS!

October 15, 2012 By SRSrocco

There was a massive silver withdrawal out of the Comex on Friday. Over the past week, there has been a steady increase in the total amount of silver in the Comex warehouses.However, in one huge withdrawal, 3.6 MILLION OUNCES, a whopping 17% of Brinks total REGISTERED silver inventory was removed on Friday. I have not seen such a large withdrawal from the registered category for quite some time.

Furthermore, this single withdrawal from the Brinks registered category was nearly 10% of all the total registered silver in the Comex warehouses.

NEW IMPORTANT UDPATE BELOW: added at 9:53 pm SATURDAY

Brinks had a staggering 3.6 million ounce silver withdrawal (or 17% ) from its total REGISTERED INVENTORY on Friday. There was an additional 558,390 ounces withdrawn from HSBC.

There were two deposits on the same day. 456,057 ounces was deposited into the JP Morgan warehouse and 1,176,937 ounces went into the Scotia Mocatta vaults.

COMEX-SILVER-101212.png

Even though there was a total of 1.6 million ounces deposited in the Comex Warehouses on Friday, there was 4.16 million withdrawn with a net reduction of 2.5 million ounces.

Of course we don’t know if these figures are completely accurate, but we can plainly see there is serious movement of silver coming in and out of the Comex.

UPDATE: 9:53 PM SATURDAY

I just looked at the USGS new monthly Silver Commodity Update. What a SHOCKER. If we take a look at the difference in silver exports from just June to July, we can see that a staggering 169 metric tonnes of silver was sent to the United Kingdom back in July. This is a 5.4 million ounce transfer of silver to the U.K in just one month:

June-US-Silver-Exports.png

July-US-Silver-Exports.png

If you notice, you will see that the normal amount of silver that has been moved per month to several different countries is in the 30,000 kg or 30 metric tonnes. However, in July the U.S. exported 169,ooo kgs. or 169 metric tonnes to the U.K. Looks like there has been some serious silver being transferred to the LBMA in London.

Lastly, of the total 587 metric tonnes of silver bullion exported between Jan-July of 2012, 169 metric tonnes or 29% of the total silver exports took place in one month… and to one country…. U.K.

Link: http://www.silverdoc...awal-on-friday/

• Upvote 3

Hmmmm, looks like The Machine finally pulled all of his silver out of the COMEX (read below to see where the silver is going) ..... biggrin.gif

3.6 MILLION OUNCES WITHDRAWN FROM BRINKS!

we can see that a staggering 169 metric tonnes of silver was sent to the United Kingdom back in July. This is a 5.4 million ounce transfer of silver to the U.K in just one month:

how did you get a hold of this ......That's it I'm firing my personal banker ...... lol

if only I had that much mate ... if only

makes you wonder whats going on behind the scenes eh ??

• Upvote 2

WW, what does this mean, it doesn't sound good. What are your thoughts?

Hey patty.

Well, it seems like it's the same thing we've been seeing for awhile. People are cognizant that all the major economies of the world are in a race to debase their currencies. As a result people, and central banks, are moving into precious metals for asset protection purposes (of course you already knew all of that).

To me, the significance of this article is mostly we have seen folks moving into gold for asset protection. This article, and this is only my guess, is telling us that now there is major interest in moving into silver for asset protection. This shouldn't come as a surprise as we learn more and more about the recent performance (vs. gold) and tremendous potential of the white metal (a potential return to the historical ratio with gold).

This is actually good news for silver investors, though, because, if what I said above is true, this will lead to a reduction in available supply and could therefore cause the value of silver to increase. I see this, if my theory is true, as just another potential driver to see silver return to its historical ratio with gold.

WW.

I heard there was a serious outbreak of werewolves in London and they need silver bullets.

Thanks Mitch, your post did make me crack a smile. biggrin.gif

Let's hope they get their shipment before Halloween.....

WW.

• Upvote 1

London Trader - The LBMA Is A Massive Ponzi Scheme

On July 20th, the ‘London Trader’ told King World News, “The LBMA’s price fixing scheme is coming to an end.” Gold quickly rose $200 after that interview. Today the source now tells KWN the LBMA has, “... incredibly large quantities of paper silver and gold being traded each day, but the real problem here is there is virtually nothing to back this up.” The source also said, “This is all part of the LBMA Ponzi scheme.”

King World News has now released a total of three written interviews with the London Trader. This is the third in a series of blockbuster interviews which uncovers what is happening behind the scenes in the gold and silver markets. The source also discussed the incredible tightness in the physical silver market.

Here is what the source had to say in Part III of the interview: “The physical silver market is extraordinarily tight. It’s insanely tight right now. In other words, there isn’t any for sale. We are seeing large premiums in places like Shanghai. If a buyer wants size in physical silver, you are going to have to wait a long time.”

shapeimage_24.png

shapeimage_24_link_0.pngshapeimage_24_link_1.pngshapeimage_25.png

© 2012 by King World News®. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast,

rewritten, or redistributed. However, linking directly to the blog page is permitted and encouraged.

“When the commercials see a large order enter the market, they just turn the market around. They don’t have that quantity of silver in inventory. Every day the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) clears 5,000 tons of silver, and between 600 and 700 tons of gold through paper trading. When you think about it, that is a ridiculous amount.

This is all part of the LBMA Ponzi scheme. You have these incredibly large quantities of paper silver and gold being traded each day, but the real problem here is there is virtually nothing to back this up....

Continue reading the London Trader interview below...

“So they have paper silver as an example, and it’s heavily leveraged.

So if I turn up to the LBMA and I say, ‘Out of your 5,000 tons of silver that you clear every day, I just want 300 tons.’ It shouldn’t be a problem. It shouldn’t even cause a ripple. But when you think about it, and that physical silver is leveraged 100 to 1, that’s more than the annual mine production of silver for the entire year when you do the math, including the leverage implications.

Of course they can’t deliver the 300 tons. They don’t have it. So when you actually go and send a Brinks truck to go and pick this silver up at the back door of Scotia Mocatta, you aren’t going to get it. An order like that takes at least two months to get filled.

The problem right now is that there is such a large overhang of orders in both of these markets, and specifically silver. Every day there are people turning up at the fix to buy physical, regardless of price. As the markets are taken down, it exponentially increases the amount of physical silver that needs to be filled.

I would also add that the local traders are heavily short now. So we are seeing a large short position building in silver on this price decline. And don’t forget, the COT reports are groomed. I don’t trust them.

So when they see a large physical order enter the market, that’s the point where the commercials start covering. Remember, the gold and silver markets on the COMEX are all about chasing out leveraged longs. That’s all that market is about right now.

But we will see a day when silver can no longer be capped through paper trading and various games being played at the LBMA and COMEX, and in the end, it will be the physical market which will be the deciding factor. At that point you will see the real price of silver for the first time, and it will leave people in disbelief.”

***Important - This was Part III of the London Trader interviews. Part I and II of these interviews can be found byCLICKING HERE.

© 2012 by King World News®. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. However, linking directly to the blog page is permitted and encouraged.

The interviews with Jean-Marie Eveillard, Bill Fleckenstein, Art Cashin (UBS $612 billion), Jeffrey Saut (R.J. $360 billion), John Embry and Gerald Celente are available now. Also, be sure to listen to other recent KWN interviews which included, Rick Santelli, Michael Pento, Don Coxe, Pierre Lassonde, and Rick Rule by CLICKING HERE.

Eric King

KingWorldNews.com

• Upvote 2

But we will see a day when silver can no longer be capped through paper trading and various games being played at the LBMA and COMEX, and in the end, it will be the physical market which will be the deciding factor. At that point you will see the real price of silver for the first time, and it will leave people in disbelief.”

Nice research Butifldrm, thanks for bringing this over.

As far as this final paragraph is concerned, I'm counting on it. I'm ready to become a "disbeliever!" biggrin.gif

WW.

• Upvote 1

Wow.... now this is interesting... check this out.

I have purchased all of my physical bullion from Lear Capital; all I purchase are American Silver Eagles and Canadian Silver Maple Leaves. This is the first time I have ever seen that both Silver Eagles and Silver Maple Leaves are not available, just silver rounds.....

Pretty interesting. Wonder if it has anything to do with these large moves in silver causing a subsequent shortage.

http://www.learcapital.com/store/coins/showallcoins.html

WW.

Hi Wally Weaver, I can vouch for how tight silver is. I tried to buy some more today and was only able to buy $325.00 worth. The local dealer sells it as fast as it comes in. Somebody out there may very well be forcing all of those people trying to manipulate the market to put up or shut up! It may get very interesting when all of those shorts have to go try to cover themselves as the market starts skyrocketing!! Gary2

• Upvote 1

Hi Wally Weaver, I can vouch for how tight silver is. I tried to buy some more today and was only able to buy $325.00 worth. The local dealer sells it as fast as it comes in. Somebody out there may very well be forcing all of those people trying to manipulate the market to put up or shut up! It may get very interesting when all of those shorts have to go try to cover themselves as the market starts skyrocketing!! Gary2

Things are definitely starting to get interesting, Gary.... very, very interesting.

Thanks for sharing your story.

WW.

Okay, now it looks like Silver Eagles are back at Lear..... but at $5 over the spot price. Wow, talk about a mark up. That is well over what Lear normally charges so something is definitely up.....

• Upvote 1

Wally Weaver You are the man. Thats all I an say. Im staying in AGQ for the ride!!!!!

Well DW, it looks like you took a gamble by selling but your gamble paid off....... That is if you were able to buy back in today.

I've actually tried that a few times: buying on dips, selling on peaks, but it's so hard to do. My own experience has been about 50/50. In other words, half the time I've increased my shares and half the time I ended up losing shares. That's why now all I do is hold and wait. Dips and peaks are too difficult to predict.

I will share this with you, though: I am planning on using margin to really increase my profits.

Here's my plan:

1. Let's say you have 100 shares that you bought at $50/ share (I'm going to use round numbers here so it will be easier to understand). In other words, you are starting with an amount of $5000 in your brokerage account. Using 100% margin you can turn that into 200 shares at $50/ share. The dollar amount you have on margin would be $5000 taking the total amount in your account to $10,000.

2. Now, when it gets to $100/ share you cash out giving you $20, 000. You pay back your brokerage the $5000 you borrowed for margin and you are left with $15,000.

3. With $15,000 you are able to buy 150 shares at $100/ share. Now you go on margin again increasing that to 300 shares and an account total of $30,000.

4. Now it hits $150 share giving you $45,000. You pay back your brokerage the $15,000 you borrowed and you are left with $30,000. Do you see where I'm going with this? Using margin in an investment like this can take your realized profits from exciting to astronomical.....

Here are a few things to consider, though:

Let's say the silver market tanks and you are on margin. You are responsible for the amount you have on margin. If your brokerage account dips below what your brokerage house deems as the minimum requirements you will be subject to a margin call and could potentially lose everything in order to pay back your margin loan. So that is, obviously, the risk you take when you are on margin. To put it simply: using margin increases your potential to win huge or lose huge. It's a decision each investor has to make on their own and has to feel totally comfortable with. Otherwise don't do it.

With all of that said, I am not on margin yet but plan on waiting until after the US Presidential election is over to begin.

WW.

• Upvote 1

Well DW, it looks like you took a gamble by selling but your gamble paid off....... That is if you were able to buy back in today.

I've actually tried that a few times: buying on dips, selling on peaks, but it's so hard to do. My own experience has been about 50/50. In other words, half the time I've increased my shares and half the time I ended up losing shares. That's why now all I do is hold and wait. Dips and peaks are too difficult to predict.

I will share this with you, though: I am planning on using margin to really increase my profits.

Here's my plan:

1. Let's say you have 100 shares that you bought at $50/ share (I'm going to use round numbers here so it will be easier to understand). In other words, you are starting with an amount of $5000 in your brokerage account. Using 100% margin you can turn that into 200 shares at $50/ share. The dollar amount you have on margin would be $5000 taking the total amount in your account to $10,000.

2. Now, when it gets to $100/ share you cash out giving you $20, 000. You pay back your brokerage the $5000 you borrowed for margin and you are left with $15,000.

3. With $15,000 you are able to buy 150 shares at $100/ share. Now you go on margin again increasing that to 300 shares and an account total of $30,000.

4. Now it hits $150 share giving you $45,000. You pay back your brokerage the $15,000 you borrowed and you are left with $30,000. Do you see where I'm going with this? Using margin in an investment like this can take your realized profits from exciting to astronomical.....

Here are a few things to consider, though:

Let's say the silver market tanks and you are on margin. You are responsible for the amount you have on margin. If your brokerage account dips below what your brokerage house deems as the minimum requirements you will be subject to a margin call and could potentially lose everything in order to pay back your margin loan. So that is, obviously, the risk you take when you are on margin. To put it simply: using margin increases your potential to win huge or lose huge. It's a decision each investor has to make on their own and has to feel totally comfortable with. Otherwise don't do it.

With all of that said, I am not on margin yet but plan on waiting until after the US Presidential election is over to begin.

WW.

Yes I sold at 53.50 and bought back today with more shares at 52.20. Again Thanks for all your help . For now I will just let it ride. After the election I will asses the situation like you said.:) I am new to all this but you really make it simple to understand. Also Scottrade is very helpful with their knowledge section.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if I should've shared all of that because I don't want to influence anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with. This is just my plan and my main purpose is to just be upfront about what I am doing.

Please don't get involved with margin unless you feel absolutely comfortable with it. The risk side of it could really bite you in the butt.

WW.

Also, when you use margin it is essentially a loan. My particular borkerage, Charles Schwab, charges an 8.95% annual rate on margin loans. So, if I were to have $5000 on margin, for instance, than I would owe my brokerage just over $37/ month until I paid back that margin loan.

Okay, that about covers it. Again, please don't use margin until you have carefully mulled it over and you have become fairly experienced in the markets. Until then do not use margin and do not allow yourself to be pressured at all into using margin. Only do what you are absolutely comfortable with.

• Upvote 1

Things are definitely starting to get interesting, Gary.... very, very interesting.

Thanks for sharing your story.

WW.

Okay, now it looks like Silver Eagles are back at Lear..... but at $5 over the spot price. Wow, talk about a mark up. That is well over what Lear normally charges so something is definitely up.....

Is there an advantage to buying Silver Eagles instead of various silver rounds ?

• Upvote 1

Is there an advantage to buying Silver Eagles instead of various silver rounds ?

My belief is they will be easier to sell if things get hairy. If you buy American Silver Eagles or Canadian Silver Maple Leafs you are buying coinage that is guaranteed by those respective governments.

When you buy a silver round it is stamped by the company that produced those rounds so there is a huge variety of rounds out there. To the best of my knowledge those rounds aren't guaranteed. If you buy a round or a silver bar, for instance, that is produced and stamped by some Mom and Pop shop how do you know that the center of that round or bar doesn't have a filler? In other words: how can you be sure that coin or that bar is really 100% silver? What if it has nickel, or something like that, at its core? You really can't be sure, is the point, unless you melt it down.

This is why I stick with Eagle's and Maple Leaf's, exclusively. Yes they are a little more expensive than rounds (usually by about $1 each give or take) but they are very easy to sell, if you need to, because their authenticity is widely accepted around the world. Also, they offer really the only guarantee you're going to get that you are holding the 100% real McCoy.

Hope that helped.

WW.

• Upvote 1

Okay, it looks like everything is back to normal on Lear's website: http://www.learcapital.com/store/coins/showallcoins.html

so maybe all of that was "much ado about nothing."

Aw, well, things are still getting exciting for pm investor's, regardless. The next 2 years should be very good, in my very humble opinion.

WW.