Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama vs Romney Debate

Markinsa

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who Won?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • Tie
    • Didn't Watch

Exactly what do you think will turn around? Willard and Paul are saying anything on any day. Who knows what they will do.

+1 Maggie, only thing Bush had was a sincere patriotic look with a rejected smile. He appeared believable and overwhelmingly religious. Actions were different.

Well Dear... I was Actually talking about this administration and their actions... ummm... The Current Congress.

They Didn't Do Anything Good. They Didn't Do Anything At All... Not That I Saw. rolleyes.gif

Just Maggie

On “The Daily Show,” Jon Stewart joked that Obama’s debate loss represented a rare moment of bipartisan accord: Pundits on both the left and the right agreed that he choked. “He fired Big Bird, America’s favorite non-fried bird,” Stewart said in disbelief. “Romney could have waterboarded Aladdin, put down Blue, deported Dora the Explorer, and he still would have won.” :lol:

Stephen Colbert quipped that “Obama hasn’t done this poorly since he debated Clint Eastwood.” :D

• Upvote 3

Looks like a landslide! laugh.gif

-

Spike the ball buddy!

Well Dear... I was Actually talking about this administration and their actions... ummm... The Current Congress.

They Didn't Do Anything Good. They Didn't Do Anything At All... Not That I Saw. rolleyes.gif

Just Maggie

I understand; I just decided to add Bush statement. Skitealwedrop made the statement about congress working together. Isn't that what the country needed over the past 3+ years?

• Upvote 3

I understand; I just decided to add Bush statement. Skitealwedrop made the statement about congress working together. Isn't that what the country needed over the past 3+ years?

One would think that might have helped move things along a little futher ahead than we are now? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rick Santorum said, "the members of congress are not really leaders, they are basically followers". They haven't had any leadership in this administration.

Romney is a leader and congress will do what's good for the country once he elected into office.

No! We've needed a President over the past 3+ years!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for your poll Mark. It appears that DV members are like minded with regard to the impending election.

Ski

Ski smile.gif It appears that most of DV are "like minded"... but DV certainly does not reflect the mainstream pulse of the heart of America... Nor Mine.

We are a unique group of people here... blink.gif Probably NOT Normal.

All though... I Love Us All... smile.gif

Just Maggie

Ski smile.gif It appears that most of DV are "like minded"... but DV certainly does not reflect the mainstream pulse of the heart of America... Nor Mine.

We are a unique group of people here... blink.gif Probably NOT Normal.

All though... I Love Us All... smile.gif

Just Maggie

We are unique Maggie. I respect all members. My concern is the election and most importantly the future of our economy. The interest rates are indicative of the state of the US economy. There is no economic growth in our country.

How can Americans support Medicare, Social Security, a pumped up Military, Corporate Bail Outs, and the endless needs of non working Americans and the special programs that provide the so called safety net. We can't.

Without American workers this country will fail, as we have witnessed.

The problem is that our jobs have been outsourced and shipped overseas.

The American economy is stagnate.

I hope that Romney and Ryan will turn our country around and provide some financial growth and opportunity to Americans that need well paying jobs. I will remain optimistic.

• Upvote 4

The republicans ran the car off in the ditch

then the democrats climbed in it and camped out for four years

RV-Truck-08.jpg

Don't you think it was the republicans that camped out?

We are unique Maggie. I respect all members. My concern is the election and most importantly the future of our economy. The interest rates are indicative of the state of the US economy. There is no economic growth in our country.

How can Americans support Medicare, Social Security, a pumped up Military, Corporate Bail Outs, and the endless needs of non working Americans and the special programs that provide the so called safety net. We can't.

Without American workers this country will fail, as we have witnessed.

The American economy is stagnate.

I hope that Romney and Ryan will turn our country around and provide some financial growth and opportunity to Americans that need well paying jobs. I will remain optimistic.

Not stagnate, had to make a U turn.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, by Mitt Romney and guys like him. Mitt is gonna look out for the millionaires and billionaires because that's what he is and those are the only people he thinks matter. If you think Mitt is gonna be good for the middle or lower class you're nuts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Yes, by Mitt Romney and guys like him. Mitt is gonna look out for the millionaires and billionaires because that's what he is and those are the only people he thinks matter. If you think Mitt is gonna be good for the middle or lower class you're nuts.

WRONG

:shakehead:

Gov. Romney, unlike the Marxist usurper-in-chief we have now, understands that to have thriving economy, everyone has to do well and everyone has to participate. Hand up - not hand out, JOBS, reduce all this wasteful spending and all these government programs, stop the generational theft, stop the bail outs, stop picking winners and losers....... The free market is the answer. Choice and competition. Personal responsibility. Limited government. Yeah, Romney understands these things.

....and watch who you're callin' nuts, newbie! ;)

• Upvote 10

Trickle down economics is BS. Period. It's been proven.

Romney will make the rich richer and everyone else poorer

How can you even pretend that Romney will prevent outsourcing when he's one of the people that's actively been doing it? Sending jobs overseas = big profits for corporations and = screws the American working class. If you think Romney is going to side with te American working class over his billionaire buddies then you haven't been paying much attention.

• Downvote 7

How can you even pretend that Romney will prevent outsourcing when he's one of the people that's actively been doing it? Sending jobs overseas = big profits for corporations and = screws the American working class. If you think Romney is going to side with te American working class over his billionaire buddies then you haven't been paying much attention.

WRONG AGAIN

I'll take my chances with trickle down economics over trickle down government and redistribution of wealth ANYDAY!

Romney won't "make" anyone richer....but he will restore confidence in the economy that will give EVERYONE who is willing to work hard the chance to prosper. That's all I want - government OUT OF MY WAY!

Outsourcing is the result of either excessive taxation, excessive regulation or excessive labor costs (unions - that's right, I said it!) and sometimes all three. Businesses and manufacturers didn't become successful because they're stupid - if they can't produce here and be competitive, they will go elsewhere - GET IT?

Obviously you've never owned a business or you would know that no one TAKES RISK and goes into business because their primary goal is to "create jobs" - NO ONE! We do it because we want to make money.....we pour our blood, sweat, tears, skills, money, time, etc. into creating a business. Creating jobs is what happens when the company grows - we hire people to help us provide our good and/or service that we hope to offer at a competitive price. The free market is all about competition. All I need is an environment where there is confidence in the economy and I will do well - on my own - and, in turn, my employees will do well. That's how it works in the real world - don't know much about Utopia. ;)

• Upvote 12

Wow DayGee already in the negs.

Democratic Party is not what it use to be when growing up. It's turned into a one people's party and anti-God and many others. I have to say when we leave out God, we are in a heap of trouble.

The Republicans is for all peoples of the nation and for God. And yes, the rich and the middle class and poor. And that is the way it should be.. For The People.

We don't know what the Republican party will do in office, I hope he holds true to his promises, it all remains to be seen. But we already know what this administration has done. And I don't want my America to perish because I didn't defend my rights, and my freedoms.

Vote with your conscious and not just because of a party.

• Upvote 5

Really??

Your not serious are you??

I agree Romney is only the lesser of the two evils, and he is still establishment, but if you can't see the establishment is on the defensive you are far too brainwashed for your own good.

As long as o and all his freaking radical commie butt buddies are making up rules that everyone else has to live by we are in deep dodo.

If you would rather vote for an elitist snob that has already said he don't give a rats rear about you then I would definitely question both your problem solving abilities and loyalty.

Yes Romney is a remote second to the guy that SHOULD have the nomination, but now there are MILLIONS more people aware of that truth, and hopefully millions more people are getting pissed off enough to FINALLY stand up and freaking say something about it.

That's where Ron Paul made a huge difference.

His message of truth helped a LOT of people pull their heads out of that dark smelly place and finally start to question "truth".

If you can only whine about Romney outsourcing jobs, ESPECIALLY when you are completely ignorant of the many way the freaking US government FORCES businesses to outsource, then you REALLY need to learn what the hell you are talking about before you open your mouth.

You haven't been a member very long, is that because you were tossed out as someone else?

Really, you are one of those more concerned about trivial crap you know NOTHING about than the THOUSANDS of knife wounds O has put into America.

Oh wait, are you from Italy too?

• Upvote 6

WRONG

:shakehead:

Gov. Romney, unlike the Marxist usurper-in-chief we have now, understands that to have thriving economy, everyone has to do well and everyone has to participate. Hand up - not hand out, JOBS, reduce all this wasteful spending and all these government programs, stop the generational theft, stop the bail outs, stop picking winners and losers....... The free market is the answer. Choice and competition. Personal responsibility. Limited government. Yeah, Romney understands these things.

....and watch who you're callin' nuts, newbie! ;)

Loved your answer!! lol You are absolutely right!! Hands down!! You go get'm, Tiger!! haha

• Upvote 2

Really??

Your not serious are you??

I agree Romney is only the lesser of the two evils, and he is still establishment, but if you can't see the establishment is on the defensive you are far too brainwashed for your own good.

As long as o and all his freaking radical commie butt buddies are making up rules that everyone else has to live by we are in deep dodo.

If you would rather vote for an elitist snob that has already said he don't give a rats rear about you then I would definitely question both your problem solving abilities and loyalty.

Yes Romney is a remote second to the guy that SHOULD have the nomination, but now there are MILLIONS more people aware of that truth, and hopefully millions more people are getting pissed off enough to FINALLY stand up and freaking say something about it.

That's where Ron Paul made a huge difference.

His message of truth helped a LOT of people pull their heads out of that dark smelly place and finally start to question "truth".

If you can only whine about Romney outsourcing jobs, ESPECIALLY when you are completely ignorant of the many way the freaking US government FORCES businesses to outsource, then you REALLY need to learn what the hell you are talking about before you open your mouth.

You haven't been a member very long, is that because you were tossed out as someone else?

Really, you are one of those more concerned about trivial crap you know NOTHING about than the THOUSANDS of knife wounds O has put into America.

Oh wait, are you from Italy too?

hahaha Good point!! Loved it!!

• Upvote 2

WRONG AGAIN

I'll take my chances with trickle down economics over trickle down government and redistribution of wealth ANYDAY!

Romney won't "make" anyone richer....but he will restore confidence in the economy that will give EVERYONE who is willing to work hard the chance to prosper. That's all I want - government OUT OF MY WAY!

Outsourcing is the result of either excessive taxation, excessive regulation or excessive labor costs (unions - that's right, I said it!) and sometimes all three. Businesses and manufacturers didn't become successful because they're stupid - if they can't produce here and be competitive, they will go elsewhere - GET IT?

Obviously you've never owned a business or you would know that no one TAKES RISK and goes into business because their primary goal is to "create jobs" - NO ONE! We do it because we want to make money.....we pour our blood, sweat, tears, skills, money, time, etc. into creating a business. Creating jobs is what happens when the company grows - we hire people to help us provide our good and/or service that we hope to offer at a competitive price. The free market is all about competition. All I need is an environment where there is confidence in the economy and I will do well - on my own - and, in turn, my employees will do well. That's how it works in the real world - don't know much about Utopia. ;)

Government will never be out of the way. You can bank on that!

• Upvote 2

Government will never be out of the way. You can bank on that!

Finally we agree on something! Lol! But...this particular administration (regime) is intent on making it extremely difficult to do business. Everything is more expensive (and going up). A healthy economy is essential to have a thriving business. Our economy is in free-fall and either these people are completely incompetent or they're doing it on purpose. Either way - they've got to go! (Are we still in agreement? Didn't think so! Still blaming Bush? Lol!) Obama has had plenty of time to turn things around or at least steer us away from the cliff and I see NO evidence of that. Incompetent or on purpose? Take your pick - Obama sucks!

• Upvote 3