Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi President expressed his satisfaction with the near comprehensive solutions to all issues

yota691

Iraqi President expressed his satisfaction with the near comprehensive solutions to all issues

Date: Friday 09/28/2012 03:55 pm

Newspaper seventh day Egyptian

Friday, 28/9/2012 President Jalal Talabani, was pleased to touch of keen interest to all political parties to reach a comprehensive solution to all issues and problems. came during a meeting today, Thursday, a delegation from the Iraqi Islamic Party included Mohsen Abdul Hamid, head of the Shura Council Central Party, and Ayad al-Samarrai Secretary-General of the Iraqi Islamic Party, and a large number of deputies and members of the Political Bureau of the Party. quoted a presidential statement from Talabani reiterated during the meeting on his quest to continue work and efforts to bring the views and raise the political process . Talabani, the importance of creating a breeding ground and a healthy atmosphere suitable available with the right climate to go to dialogues Avenue, pointing out that all this is available and is based on solid ground when there are mutual trust offered candor and disclosure of goals and listen to the voice of the other and needs, and above all this feeling Higher responsibility about the serious challenges that face the political process and the country. http://almowatennews.com/news.php?action=view&id=49209 B)

• Upvote 3

I guess it is normal to not fill the most important jobs in the government. Today a prison break and killing of guards. So, the ministers are in desperate need. Talabani knows it's bad. He wouldn't even hang out in baghdad. So is he yet at his fed up stage? I don't think so. I think he is plenty passive. Passive has not produced results. Nice guy, but ain't got a grip on it.

OK Mr. T has been back almost two weeks. We kept hearing about all the Germany meetings to line things up for what? What has been accomplished since he got back? Nada. The Election Commission is complete....yeah. Anything having to do with ministers or money....still left hanging. He needs to grow a set and actually LEAD the country. I think (unlike here) the President is SUPPOSED to do that. Or dump Maliki, move over and let someone else take the reigns.

ok...King Bean steps off his soap box. ;)

• Upvote 1