Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Israel’s Netanyahu and the Jewish Neocons in America Vow Revenge

flatdawg

I am not going to post the individual links but a google search for "children suicide bombers" returns 4.380,000 results.

You can check them out yourself since you asked for a link. Google

Here's another link to an article regarding Iran and its nuclear threat. http://www.debka.com/article/22412/Defecting-Iranian-cameraman-brings-CIA-priceless-film-of-secret-nuclear-sites-

:twocents:

:rocking-chair:

Bombs in Cafés: first used by Zionists in Palestine on March 17, 1937 in Jaffa. (actually grenades).

Bombs on Buses: first used by Zionists in Palestine Aug. 20-Sept. 26, 1937

Drive-by shootings with automatic weapons: IZL and LHI in 1937-38 and 1947-48 (Morris, Righteous Victims, p681.)

Bombs in Market Places: first used by Zionists on July 6, 1938 in Haifa. (Delayed-action, electrically detonated)

Bombing of a passenger Ship: first used by the Zionists in Haifa on 25 November 1940, killing over 200 of their own fellows.

Bombing of Hotels: first used by Zionists on July 22, 1946 against the British administration in the St David Hotel, Jerusalem (Menachem Begin went on to become Prime Minister of Israel).

Suitcase bombing: first used by Zionists on October 1, 1946 against the British Embassy in Rome.

Mining of Ambulances: First used by Zionists on October 31, 1946 in Petah Tikvah

Car-bomb: first used by Zionists against the British near Jaffa, 5 December 1946.

Letter Bombs: first used by Zionists in June 1947 against members of the British government, 20 of them.

Parcel Bomb: first used by Zionists against the British in London, 3 September 1947.

Reprisal murder of hostages: first used by Zionists against the British in Netanya area on 29 July 1947.

Truck-bombs: first used by Zionists 4 Jan 1948 in the centre of Jaffa, killing 26.

Aircraft hijacking: world-first by Israeli jets Dec 1954 on a Syrian civilian airliner (random seizure of hostages to recover 5 spies). 14 years before any Palestinian.

The only form of violent terrorism not introduced into Palestine by the Zionists was suicide bombing, the desperate last resort of people fighting illegal occupation of their homeland.

Cheers.

"They" are not "them." Read Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. The "Israelis" are 90% Turkic-Mongoloid Khazar. The rest are Arab and Berber. The Khazars were once a nomadic Asiatic people, who settled in the Caucasus and there formed a large, primarily financial, empire in the Mi ddle Ages. They converted from Tengriism to Judaism. As far as I am aware, Yahweh never made a promise with the Khazars. Oh, but what's the use? We all "know" that only the "Jews" are saved by virtue of their "race." No, there's nothing carnal about that at all. :rolleyes:

Evened you out, Joe.

Maybe you should go back and read it your self. Chapter 1,2 and 3 where dealing with different churches in that time. It is well excepted that these 7 churches are an example of the hearts and attitudes of man. As for the Jews of Israel they where the 12 tribes and the descendants of Jacob. We can argue till hell freezes over about how they came to poses the land but when it was given back to the Jews 1948 it was considered worthless. They turned it into a land that now all of a sudden everyone wants. Why don't you ask yourself why we just don't divide America up and give it back to the Indians or to Mexico. Israel as as much right to defend their nation as we do. This anti semitism that is going around is nothing more than racism. The same kind of racism that liberals are quick to accuse anyone that speaks up against their policies of doing.

• Upvote 1

Yes and modern day Israel could be more aptly named "Rothschild-Land".

Not only Israel.

Bombs in Cafés: first used by Zionists in Palestine on March 17, 1937 in Jaffa. (actually grenades).

Bombs on Buses: first used by Zionists in Palestine Aug. 20-Sept. 26, 1937

Drive-by shootings with automatic weapons: IZL and LHI in 1937-38 and 1947-48 (Morris, Righteous Victims, p681.)

Bombs in Market Places: first used by Zionists on July 6, 1938 in Haifa. (Delayed-action, electrically detonated)

Bombing of a passenger Ship: first used by the Zionists in Haifa on 25 November 1940, killing over 200 of their own fellows.

Bombing of Hotels: first used by Zionists on July 22, 1946 against the British administration in the St David Hotel, Jerusalem (Menachem Begin went on to become Prime Minister of Israel).

Suitcase bombing: first used by Zionists on October 1, 1946 against the British Embassy in Rome.

Mining of Ambulances: First used by Zionists on October 31, 1946 in Petah Tikvah

Car-bomb: first used by Zionists against the British near Jaffa, 5 December 1946.

Letter Bombs: first used by Zionists in June 1947 against members of the British government, 20 of them.

Parcel Bomb: first used by Zionists against the British in London, 3 September 1947.

Reprisal murder of hostages: first used by Zionists against the British in Netanya area on 29 July 1947.

Truck-bombs: first used by Zionists 4 Jan 1948 in the centre of Jaffa, killing 26.

Aircraft hijacking: world-first by Israeli jets Dec 1954 on a Syrian civilian airliner (random seizure of hostages to recover 5 spies). 14 years before any Palestinian.

The only form of violent terrorism not introduced into Palestine by the Zionists was suicide bombing, the desperate last resort of people fighting illegal occupation of their homeland.

Cheers.

Exactly... They have been using terrorism a great deal to get "their" way.

• Upvote 1

No, they do not embrace a "hell," so to speak. They're far too carnal and worldly for that. The salient point is that they denigrate Christ in the Talmud by using a Christian belief. I thought you would get that. By the way, Jesus was not a devout "Jew" in the modern sense. In other words, He surely didn't engage in all the stupid superstition that "devout 'Jews'" do today.

My Muslims? I suppose I've got "my" Muslims, which is a truthful picture of Islam, and you have "yours." Far be it from me to tell you what to do with your money, but tithing it to Glenn Beck every month is just a complete waste. He wouldn't know a Muslim if one bit him in a "terrorist attack."

Yes, I am well aware of Jerome Silberman's background. That's Gene Wilder's real name. I would have thought that displaying his picture from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" would disqualify me as a "Jew" hater. It would take an apologist for Judaism to classify truth-seeking as "hate."

"TITHING TO GLENN BECK".........how dare you!.....that would only be 10%......I give him 20%. Worth every shekel.

My goodness! How did they do this, with the rabbis denigrating farming at every turn as the lowest occupation a man could pursue? Oh, I see. Yes, they indentured "Arab Israelis," basically Palestinian shabez goyim, to do the work for them! Typical...

No, Zionism is not racism, even though it treats the Palestinians, not like human beings, but rather like "roaches in a bottle." The truth of the matter is that the font of Zionism is Judaism, which flows from the Talmud.

Maybe you should ask the Lebanese why they booted these Palestinians out after they where booted out of Syria before that. While you are at it ask Yaser Arafat's wife where those billions of dollars are at that where ear marked to help those poor Palestinians.

• Upvote 1

I am not going to post the individual links but a google search for "children suicide bombers" returns 4.380,000 results.

You can check them out yourself since you asked for a link. Google

Here's another link to an article regarding Iran and its nuclear threat. http://www.debka.com/article/22412/Defecting-Iranian-cameraman-brings-CIA-priceless-film-of-secret-nuclear-sites-

:twocents:

:rocking-chair:

I truly believe you need to decide whether you want to be a moderator or a poster at this point. A true moderator stays above the fray and stays neutral. You seldom do.

mod·er·a·tor   [mod-uh-rey-ter] Show IPA

noun

a person or thing that moderates.

a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.

Link

Nowhere in the definition does it say one that voices an opinion.

You should think about your role here, and your authority.

Thank you.

• Downvote 2

I truly believe you need to decide whether you want to be a moderator or a poster at this point. A true moderator stays above the fray and stays neutral. You seldom do.

mod·er·a·tor   [mod-uh-rey-ter] Show IPA

noun

a person or thing that moderates.

a person who presides over a panel discussion on radio or television.

Link

Nowhere in the definition does it say one that voices an opinion.

You should think about your role here, and your authority.

Thank you.

We Moderate to help Adam out, we don't get paid. What fun would it be if we remained neutral? If you have a problem with the Moderators in the future please follow Adam's instructions in the Forum Rules. Please remember your place.

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

• Upvote 1

CIA asset, Yassir Arafat?

Oh, okay. So, the Palestinians are no better than gypsies, right? That means the Israelis can just kill them at will, shooting even children in the head.

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me." Matthew 25:40

Jimmy Carter's buddy worked for the CIA? You need to apply that verse to everyone. That is the thing about the bible. It applies to everyone. People like to be selective and pick and choose what it applies to. Anyone guilty of those atrocities will be dealt with,Jews and Gentiles alike. Your argument seems to be that the Jews are guilty for all the sins of the world. While it was the Jews that where shouting for Jesus to die it was the Romans who where more than willing participants in nailing Him to the cross.

Yeshua forgave the Romans, because they knew not what they were doing (i.e., killing the world's Savior). He did not forgive the Pharisees, however - the murderers of the prophets, because they KNEW what they were doing.

The religion of Judaism is Pharisaism, without a break, carried down through the centuries. Rabbis like Jacob Neusner can admit it. Why can't you?

"The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about, and refuse to (even) investigate." Dr. Wayne Dyer

His forgiveness is not limited just to the Romans but to anyone who will call upon His name. Including the Jews. Jesus said that there was only one unpardonable sin. That was rejection of the Holy Spirit. Simply put, that means that if you have rejected Gods plan for your salvation before you die then there is no hope for you. In other words not excepting what Christ did for you on the cross.

Religion of any kind has nothing to do with your salvation.

Unless that religion traps people into rejecting Yahweh's plan, which Judaism (Pharisaism) does in abundance.

Jesus made it clear that many would come to Him from all over the world. The Jew have the same opportunity that we do. It is not up to us to decide who gets into heaven. I have enough issues of my own to tell someone else they are not going to make it.

Imguessing smile.gif Thank you for your input and your passion...

I have felt it and have been seeing your point of view for a long time.

I had a beautitiful Jewish friend named Rachelle that just passed this year, I wish I could ask her...

May I respectfully ask you... do you see a possibility that there may be two factions to the Jewish religion?

Might this be what we are wrestling with?

Just Maggie

I think NO. LOL What I see are people who use a term ZIONIST to pin hole a group of people and behind the word is prejudism or antisamitism. You can wrap it up how ever you want to but it is still the same old story. The word ZIONIST refers to a group formed long ago. Look it up and read about it. Yet, there are some people and conspiracy mongers who will use this term to satisfy there view of a possible group. Rothchilds etc. It really is not true but you need to seek out this knowledge yourself. You can find info on any view you want these days based on things found on the internet and it does not make it true.

In my view of things there are powerful people in this world doing a lot covertly to control or shift power, money, oil, wars etc but they are not jews. It is not about jews verses nonjew. Has nothing to do with ISRAEL or any faith. They are smart enough to know how to stay out of the lime light and away from any direct media. Yet, you can take this group and call them anything. Why ZIONISTS? You use your own mind to decifer this. To me it is clearly a way to blame the NEO ZIONISTS or NEO JEWS or ISRAEL etc etc. It is purely what it looks like. If it looks like **** and smells like **** it is probably ****. SAME THING HERE. I have seen this on this site off and on by the same people. Blame the jews. It is easy to say ohhh not the jews the ZIONISTS. Then they will name ROTHCHILDS and a list of mostly jews. The fact that some powerful people in this world are jews doesnt have anything to do with the fact that they are JEWISH.

Then lets look at ISRAEL. They say let's not help Israel at all. Not bomb IRAN or help in any way. Incredible that so many of our troops have been killed due to IRAN who eithe rplace men or weapons to distroy our troops and yet these people say OHHH NO. Dont help ISRAEL. Our biggest allie in that region. The only peaceful and truely democractic friendly nation in that region and they want to bring it down. AMAZING REALLY... The guys who should be looked at are the very wealthy few in those oil rich nations who have NEVER helped their own people or build up their own. The propaganda of hate there is directed from an early age at ISRAEL and AMERICA.

Yet, these people do not look at this at all. One said to me we wont bow down to Bibi or ISRAEL or maybe they meant to jews. LOL Trust me there are few jews who would even care. The one peaceful religion on earth that doesnt tell people believe what we do or else. This is the one so many attack. It is always an amazing thing to me. Surprising no but amazing yes!

So all I can do is say read. Find the best sources and read. If you want to believe the BUSH family helped bring down the twin towers or anything else you can find it online. There is a ton of fear turned to hate. It is much more difficult to find the opposite.

Lastly this is my opinion based on what I read and know. I am fairly positive my view is right but I am open to learn from any reliable source. The hard part is finding that on this topic here.

I wish you all peace. Hopefully those who continue to post this nonsense will stop. It gets VERY OLD...

Flatdawg

Wow! All I can say is there have been some pretty toxic post on this thread but they have not been coming from people who are looking for the truth.

Thank You for your courage in posting the other side of what some just can not seem to see. It is important information.

Appreciate You, Maggie

Iran is NOT building Nuclear Warheads? Why wont they allow inspectors in to their reactor sites? What do they have to hide? Why are they building many sites underground? Where do you get your information?

How do you know what you are saying? That to me is saying that Israel wants to bomb Iran for no reason at all... Does that make sense to you? Also why has IRAN threatened to bomb Israel etc. Of course lately the president of IRAN has retracted or revised what he said. Please tell me how you can say what you do with such certainty?

And finally here you have it:..... The truth of the matter is that the font of Zionism is Judaism

It is often amazing, and amusing, to witness the kind of contortions people will perform to avoid "cursing the Jews," as if Genesis 12:3 has any bearing on so-called "Jews" today.

People curse the jews here... Just using a different name or angle to it. I like to call it for what it really is. Ignorance!

It is often amazing, and amusing, to witness the kind of contortions people will perform to avoid "cursing the Jews," as if Genesis 12:3 has any bearing on so-called "Jews" today.

Curious about what authority you use the words of the bible and say as if it has any bearing on the "so called" jews today? You do know what the bible says about judgement or interpretation, right? I will pray for you my brother.

;)

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Years ago i read a book by Tex Marrs,

the (Millenium i think or something like that?) and it was very good.

Lending it out which i never do especially a hardback,

it was never returned. About 10 years ago i decieded to go surfing for another book.

I found Tex Marrs and began reading his bio, plus other articles only to discover he had gone completely off the edge, in my opinion.

I did not buy the book due to the fact i chose not to put any extra money in his ministry.

PS

I always research the author before i buy any book, but it was a gift from a close relative.

Luci

Edited by DumNDumer

One thread of many.

Struck a nerve Did I? LOL

Israel is blinded from the revelation of who Jesus is so God could fulfill His purpose on this earth. Abraham said God shall prepare "Himself" a sacrifice in answer ti Isaacs question of where is the sacrifice. Abraham's prophetic promise came true in the face of Jesus Christ. The Jewish religious leaders of Jesus day had to be blinded to who He was so they would make Him "Jesus" the Lamb slain for the sins of all mankind. Not just Jews. When He "Jesus" died on the cross and said it is finished He proclaimed the most powerful words ever known to man. A new era of satanic hatred and misinformation as well as disinformation had to be birthed. Jesus had just went to satan's lair as it were and took the keys of hell and of death from satan.

The Muslim religion and many other copycat religions were formed to change the Bible and the truths of what had happened because of God's supreme sacrifice. Gentiles or Goyim as it were now had a chance to be saved because of Jesus being crucified. If the Jews had not been blinded and had accepted Jesus for who He was we never would have had this opportunity. Now men everywhere can obey the Bible and the New Testament commands and obtain salvation. The message of Jesus was one of God's love. The OT shows God's extreme hatred for sin. The NT shows God's extreme remedy for sin. All the scriptures foretell of this happening and it did happen. All the scriptures foretell of the times of the Gentiles being fulfilled and God once again turning back to Israel. He said you will see me whom you have pierced. Obviously the only truth that has stood the test of time is God's truth. Everything other than the truth of God's word is a lie and a misrepresentation of the truth. Satan has propagated these lies well in every culture. Every culture has as it were it's own religions and beliefs none of them can save their souls or give them redemption. There is a heaven and a hell. You will go to one place or the other based on what you do with God's revealed truth. The Jewish people are God's chosen and He will again turn to them when the time of the Goyim or the gentiles "anyone who is not a Jew" is fulfilled. Just as the Bible has foretold of all of these things and had been right every time so will this be fulfilled. Peoples everywhere hating on Jews all nations gathering against them is prophecied about in the Bible. Do it and welcome to End World. Be careful of what you desire so greatly because when it seems you are going to obtain it your very worse nightmare will become your only reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict#

Let me get something straight with you right now, I posted this thread not to damn anyone's religion.

I posted this thread to show the hypocrisy of Israel attacking Iran over nuclear weapons, which Iran is NOT building.

Of conspiracy theories, I am able to think outside the box and do not believe everything that is told to me by the media and governments.

Strapping bombs to their children? Please show me a link to that. Please.

• Upvote 1

It could be some very intelligent Jews have read this and understand this and want it to cul minate and happen and so are doing everything in their power to bring it to fruition. On the other hand satan does know this and could be pushing for it to happen because whether you understand it or not satan hates all of mankind and wants to take as many souls to destruction as he can. So this could be very much a satanic thing. When it happens though everyone will know and what is so amazing is they could have read about it and seen it coming and prepared for it. You will not escape the wrath of God because you could have read the books. They are available to all.

What we see in this thread are the blind following the blind. So many don't want the Bible to be true because if it is they are in deep trouble. Just because you don't want something to be does not mean that it is not. God is and He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. You must believe this or be eternally lost. Diligently seeking God starts by reading the Word of God and obeying it. Study to show thyself approved unto God rightly dividing the Word of truth.