Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mitt Romney paid for son's surrogate 'abortion contract', right to kill fetus

dinar_stud

Mitt Romney's son, Tagg Romney, has been discovered to have engaged in a contract with a surrogate mother with the stipulations that if the child being carried was not up to the Romney's specifications, that the Romney family would have the final say if the child would be aborted or not.

In other words the Romney family used their money to buy the power to end a human life, something that Mitt Romney has spoken out against vehemently in the past.

Apparently money changes everything.

According to TMZ.com the leaked documents include a contract, known as a 'Gestational Carrier Agreement', which was signed between Tagg Romney, and an unnamed surrogate mother on July 28, 2011.

The section of the contract which gave the Romney's abortion power over the child reads as follows:

In the event the child is determined to be physiologically, genetically or chromosomally abnormal, the decision to abort or not to abort is to be made by the intended parents. In such a case the surrogate agrees to abort, or not to abort, in accordance with the intended parents' decision.

The Romney campaign, naturally, has an explanation for this. It seems the family used this same surrogate in 2009, and in the previous contract the Romney family specifically wanted that part of the contract removed, and it was. This time however, Attorney Bill Handel, an expert on surrogacy law, said it was a simple oversight that the clause was left in the contract.

A lawyer for a family worth a quarter-of-a-billion dollars says it was an oversight? During an election year? Personally I find that to be a tough pill to swallow. Draw your own conclusions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

So, in the same article that makes an outrageous claim

the journalist debunks himself....The conclusions that can be

drawn from this, is that it is the latest smear, with a convenient

'out' at the end....Typical Lib slander.

Meanwhile....The President of Death....The admitted baby killer

puffs up his thin little chest....Turns his pencil neck just so....And proclaims

Empirically, that he is pro-choice, and in favor of late term abortion.....

Along with voting against the 'born alive infants protection act'

During a 2003 press conference, Barack Obama indicated that he thought abortion should be legal in all situations, even late in pregnancy:

OBAMA: “I am pro-choice.”

REPORTER: “In all situations including the late term thing?”

OBAMA: “I am pro-choice. I believe that women make responsible choices and they know better than anybody the tragedy of a difficult pregnancy and I don’t think that it’s the government’s role to meddle in that choice.”

In another interview, Obama said: "I voted no on the late-term abortion ban, not because I don't recognize that these are painful issues but because I trust women to make these decisions."

But over the years, Obama has been shifty on the issue of late-term abortion. As an Illinois state senator, Obama opposed the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act. The problem, in Obama's own words, was that in some cases the "fetus, or child -- however you want to describe it" was "not just coming out limp and dead." Supporters of the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act wanted to require doctors to provide medical care to these infants, while Obama wanted to leave it up to the discretion of the abortionist to determine whether these infants had a reasonable chance of sustained life.

But when Obama ran for president in 2008, he said that he supported states' banning late-term abortions so long as the bans contained a "strict" exception for the physical health of the mother. Days later, Obama modified his position, saying he also supported an exception for "serious clinical mental health diseases." Supreme Court reporter Jan Crawford noted at the time that Obama's position was still "startling" because the exceptions Obama claimed to support were narrower than the Supreme Court's 1973 edict in Doe v. Bolton that there must be “emotional, psychological, familial, and ... age" exceptions to late-term abortion bans.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

When I first started reading this I thought it was from the Onion.

If true, it's sickening.

If its just a contract oversight---if Mitt doesn't read his own sons contract hes helping fund and could miss that how could we have him as President?

Sad day for Republicans.

Edited by krucialmix
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Liars *oops, I meant lawyers* are paid ridiculous sums of monies to do their jobs, and this one drops the ball.

It's ridiculous to think that Romney should have read his son's contract since he paid for it (has that even been proven?)

I hate crap like this. It's irrelevant, and inflammatory.

Romney 2012

Oh, and did you hear? Romney is a "planet hater" since he's running to help people. :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

When I first started reading this I thought it was from the Onion.

If true, it's sickening.

If its just a contract oversight---if Mitt doesn't read his own sons contract hes helping fund and could miss that how could we have him as President?

Sad day for Republicans.

The saddest day for the Democrats!

But Obama's record on abortion is extreme. He opposed the ban on partial-birth abortion -- a practice a fellow Democrat, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once called "too close to infanticide." Obama strongly criticized the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial-birth ban. In the Illinois state Senate, he opposed a bill similar to the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion. And now Obama has oddly claimed that he would not want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" because of a crisis pregnancy -- hardly a welcoming attitude toward new life.

For decades, most Democrats and many Republicans have hoped the political debate on abortion would simply go away. But it is the issue that does not die. Recent polls have shown that young people are more likely than their elders to support abortion restrictions. Few Americans oppose abortion under every circumstance, but a majority oppose most of the abortions that actually take place -- generally supporting the procedure only in the case of rape or incest, or to save the life of the mother.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/01/AR2008040102197.html

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Are we really concern about this or the economy ie jobs? I could care less at this point. We have a fake in the White House that his main goal is the destruction of everything we hold dear to us. All are liberties. Is Mitt the one I wanted hell no but he is much better then what we have. So just keep posting this negative crap and try to figure out how you plan on living the next for years with the " Great Pretender" in office........If we are really lucky it will only be another four years...but who knows ....they thought Chavez was only going to serve his term.....Thanks....Chris....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So, in the same article that makes an outrageous claim

the journalist debunks himself....The conclusions that can be

drawn from this, is that it is the latest smear, with a convenient

'out' at the end....Typical Lib slander.

The Republican Party is gathering in Tampa, Fla., this week for its national convention, where in addition to nominating Romney for president, the party will officially adopt its national platform. Last week, the party added language to the platform calling for a constitutional amendment banning abortion, with no mention of making exceptions for victims of rape or incest, or to save the life of the mother.

AdMITT it, the real Mitt Romney will never stand up.

CBS link

The concern is simple, you just don't know HOW you will be sold out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Mitt Romney's son, Tagg Romney, has been discovered to have engaged in a contract with a surrogate mother with the stipulations that if the child being carried was not up to the Romney's specifications, that the Romney family would have the final say if the child would be aborted or not.

In other words the Romney family used their money to buy the power to end a human life, something that Mitt Romney has spoken out against vehemently in the past.

Apparently money changes everything.

According to TMZ.com the leaked documents include a contract, known as a 'Gestational Carrier Agreement', which was signed between Tagg Romney, and an unnamed surrogate mother on July 28, 2011.

The section of the contract which gave the Romney's abortion power over the child reads as follows:

The Romney campaign, naturally, has an explanation for this. It seems the family used this same surrogate in 2009, and in the previous contract the Romney family specifically wanted that part of the contract removed, and it was. This time however, Attorney Bill Handel, an expert on surrogacy law, said it was a simple oversight that the clause was left in the contract.

A lawyer for a family worth a quarter-of-a-billion dollars says it was an oversight? During an election year? Personally I find that to be a tough pill to swallow. Draw your own conclusions.

This article states that the clause put the decision on aborting in the hands of the Romneys.... It does state that they WOULD abort just that the decision was theirs alone.

• Upvote 2

Liars *oops, I meant lawyers* are paid ridiculous sums of monies to do their jobs, and this one drops the ball.

It's ridiculous to think that Romney should have read his son's contract since he paid for it (has that even been proven?)

I hate crap like this. It's irrelevant, and inflammatory.

Romney 2012

Oh, and did you hear? Romney is a "planet hater" since he's running to help people. :lol:

:bump:

• Upvote 2

Well I know I'll be voting Obama now because of something I read about how Mitt Romney's son may have had a lawyer who might have had something written in a contract which might have been acted upon but probably wasnt. Yeah. It is a dealbreaker for me.

Right now. I don't care if Mitt Romney is an alien. Enough personality BS. Obama was a nice guy. Look where that got us. Romney has the solutions - I don't care if liberals come out with how he was abortion overlord on Venus in 260BC. All they have left is mud slinging. Obama failed so its time to let him go so he can change Washington from the outside like he recently said was the only possible way.

• Upvote 4