Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federal Grand Jury

Dinar Buddy

IMO...I think that if some believe in this, then they may wish to hang onto their dinars, as "this ride simply aint over till it's over", and if some hate it, maybe they should sell out', or never get in'...but, from what I have seen, and from the many investments that were originally condoned as safe, sound, bullet proof, solid, etc...(even pumped up by the establishment, media, etc...in many instances)...but, they Flopped!..whether it was Bear Stearns, Leahman Brothers, Worldcom, Enron...and others!...What I'm trying to say, is were some of those possibly good investments at one time or another, as some companies that have failed, were very old established firms, and/or at one time or another, did'nt some prosper in some of them...at least until some of those in control of, or behind the investments, scammed the people?...In another perspective, QE-3 just came out...should I possibly hold more dollars instead...and wait to see where that get's me?...decisions, decisions...lol....

I'm new here, and I don't want to presume to have grown old together with any of you ;) But I want to add that I really appreciate the way that you, Granny, you OhmEye, and you EagleEye handled yourselves on this thread. It's built my respect for each of you :)

D

your not new here, you just changed your Name. you used to cozy up to "freewayjill" (freewaybill) the gooroo, remember?

you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad that Adam and the Mods are cleaning house. I have read plenty of posts from a certain member that should have never been allowed to post here. The individual appears to have set up shop on another site and purports to be a Guru now. I called the individual out on their constant fictitious articles that they purported as fact and was slammed every time for trying to seek truth.

Good work Mods and AM. Thanks for keeping this site clean of propaganda and false information.

• Upvote 1