Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN GO TO WORK TOMORROW IN AMERICA?

carlos in san diego

Wow!! this post makes me sick moon-from-car.gif

The ideas make you ill because you have not been exposed to them Easy...many people experience repulsion when exposed to the truth of our situation. I have seen others overcome with fear so bad that they become introverts. Carlos

PINK SLIP?? :lol::lol::lol:

Your another one that does not provide any evidence or even a descent argument to rebut anything that I have to say. All you know how to do is to ridicule! That does not take much brains, Deep! That's because all you know is party rhetoric and talking points! You cannot defeat the truth!

Carlos

I'm not blinded Texas Granny and I was listening, he was saying it is time to stop talking.

All US Intelligence Officials have agreed for the last 5 years, that there is no "Nuclear Threat" from Iran...

maybe he just didn't get the memo.

Here is another "memo" that just came out today:

VIENNA, Aug 30 (Reuters) - A U.N. watchdog report is expected to show that Iran has expanded its potential capacity to refine uranium in an underground site by at least 30 percent since May, diplomats say, adding to Western worries over Tehran's nuclear aims.

I'm not advocating war, but the powers that rule Iran despise the West...do you believe they would not use nuclear weapons to hurt us if they had them? I cannot answer my own question! I'm not trying to put you on the spot...I am curious is all. If they won't use them, why not?

• Upvote 2

Hey Carlos,

I know you don't like the banks nor the people who run them. I know you blame them for the housing crash of 2008. My question to you: Do you believe the people who actually borrowed the money (home owners) from the banks should be held accountable for their actions in any way? I build homes and I witnessed people borrow money for a home...then refinance the loan...then refinance the refinance. Each time they refinanced they "made" money in the sense the banks loaned them more than they owed on the house...and I am sure you know this. Back to my question: Do you think the borrowers should own some of the responsibility for the housing mess?

THe short answer is YES! There was enough shared responsibility to go around. There has been a "rip off" mentality that started many years before Bush, many people were running scams throughout the industry and spilled into the general population, everybody was in on the money grab, or benefitting in some way or another. Many borrowers were manipulated by the industry into loans that they could not possibly pay, because... Most americans don't understand what they read, and are easy prey for unscrupulous lenders. Our level of education is very bad in the USA, unfortunately...a home loan is something most Americans don't understand! Carlos

Flapping gums Carlos really ?

got something to say? Any educated opinion? Facts? What you got? Hot wind? Party Rhetoric and brainwashing? What? You know nothing! It's called unreasonable anger! That's what you have and nothing more! Carlos

THe short answer is YES! There was enough shared responsibility to go around. There has been a "rip off" mentality that started many years before Bush, many people were running scams throughout the industry and spilled into the general population, everybody was in on the money grab, or benefitting in some way or another. Many borrowers were manipulated by the industry into loans that they could not possibly pay, because... Most americans don't understand what they read, and are easy prey for unscrupulous lenders. Our level of education is very bad in the USA, unfortunately...a home loan is something most Americans don't understand! Carlos

I think it would be a wise idea to push economics in our educational system from early grade school on up. I cannot tell you how many people I have met who do not have the slightest idea on how to balance a check book or create a budget. I believe the lack of basic economic education is one reason there are so many people oblivious to the danger the U.S.A. faces in regard to our deficit. A sad thing...

That is a totally false statement! I just watched his entire speech and he never once said he would take us to Iran.

As a matter of FACT: He only uttered the word Iran 3 times during his speech.

"Every American was relieved the day President Obama gave the order, and Seal Team Six took out Osama bin Laden. But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran’s nuclear threat.

In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We’re still talking, and Iran’s centrifuges are still spinning."

Perhaps if you were not so blinded by the Paulbot talking points, you might actually listen to what others say. :angry:

:rocking-chair:

Yep your right Texasgranny he uttered the word Iran 3 times.

Copy of a small portion of Romney's transcript. This small portion Romney is speaking of Mr. O. I also listened to his speech tonight and these are the exact sames words I heard.

Maggie, I can't jump to conclusion that he meant that he would take us into Iran. But then what president wouldn't defend their country if danger was in its path... for the sake of the people.

"On another front, every American is less secure today

because he has failed to slow Iran's nuclear threat. In his

first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran.

We are still talking, and Iran's centrifuges are still

spinning."

:peace:

got something to say? Any educated opinion? Facts? What you got? Hot wind? Party Rhetoric and brainwashing? What? You know nothing! It's called unreasonable anger! That's what you have and nothing more! Carlos

Sounds like you have some unreasonable anger yourself there Carlos. You definetly have some opinions and hot wind while sitting at your computer at the nutfarm. Your just mad at the world and cant do anything about it but complain. I am going to vote for Romney and Ryan while your cryin in your soup over Ron Paul. Your wastin your time Carlos.

• Upvote 2

Anybody that would post something this asinine. DESERVES what comes their way. hahahahaa :lol:

That was a good one Dog! Even I got a chuckle out of it ! BUt what your attitude tell me is that YOU are the one that just doesn't get it! Carlos

Did this guy eat allot of lead when he was younger , because that would explain allot ! :blink::blink:

Lighten up on Easy...he's OK, just has a week constitution that 's all! Carlos

That is a totally false statement! I just watched his entire speech and he never once said he would take us to Iran.

As a matter of FACT: He only uttered the word Iran 3 times during his speech.

"Every American was relieved the day President Obama gave the order, and Seal Team Six took out Osama bin Laden. But on another front, every American is less secure today because he has failed to slow Iran’s nuclear threat.

In his first TV interview as president, he said we should talk to Iran. We’re still talking, and Iran’s centrifuges are still spinning."

Perhaps if you were not so blinded by the Paulbot talking points, you might actually listen to what others say. :angry:

:rocking-chair:

You go girl! That is exactly what was said!

Too much kool-aid and wacky tobacky for the little maggie girl to see and hear what is really going on.

God Bless the USA

Peace through Strength. Go Romney/Ryan

• Upvote 3

Carlos...al qeada, is good intentions gone sour. same as the fast and furious. our government comes up with these dumb ideas that head south...and create more problems than the original one. it happens, when people think we can sit down and say pretty please and think terrorism will just stop. we have helped them, probably paid them,and asked nicely so many times.....jst to be slapped in our face, from efforts that were never going to work. islamic extremism, isnt something that being in guantanimo bay will fix. your not going to talk, or beat it out of these extremists. it is prophecy to them....and we have had our hand bit, by the beast we feed

not learning from our past....is the biggest mistake we can make. we will have those that have agendas to attemp to destroy america.....its been happening since our inception.....and here we are....still the greatest nation. obamas systematic financial destruction is something we will start tofix this november

With all due respect! The whole concept of terrorism and what it is "alleged" to represent was planted in your head just the same way a tree is planted in the ground. The media is controlled. They are neither objective or are they investigative, they are literally handed a script and that is the news you get. The NWO order has places that think up what the newscaster will say. Your thoughts are steered and manipulated by them and they will make you believe whatever they want. They made US, you and me believe that 9/11 was done by Islamic extremists when in fact the "terrorists" were being controlled by the CIA, and as I understand the Israeli Mozad. The ones that orchestrated the very complicated event was the Bush Administration, under George Bush and **** Chaney. Please see the movie, "Loose Change" and American coup" available on Netflix, ( and many, many more are now out!) and you will not be able to deny the evidence. Bottom line...our government created the enemy so they could have an excuse to start a war that they could MILK for decades to come. War makes money! Not for you and me...but for theELITE bankers....we pay with sweat and blood!

and then pay for the wars where the elite profit when we pay our taxes. These people are not stupid, they only care about one thing...to make money, and they don't care how many are considered "collateral damage" Carlos

Really???? What channel was that? I just watched him and I did NOT hear him say what you are trying to insinuate.

Are you in favor of war with Iran? Have you ever BEEN in a war? Carlos

VIENNA, Aug 30 (Reuters) - A U.N. watchdog report is expected to show that Iran has expanded its potential capacity to refine uranium in an underground site by at least 30 percent since May, diplomats say, adding to Western worries over Tehran's nuclear aims.

I'm not advocating war, but the powers that rule Iran despise the West...do you believe they would not use nuclear weapons to hurt us if they had them? I cannot answer my own question! I'm not trying to put you on the spot...I am curious is all. If they won't use them, why not?

Hello Kliklok00 smile.gif

So there is a report by a U.N. watchdog that is expected to show... and diplomats say..

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

I give more weight to 5 of our own US Intelligence Agencies unanimous findings that there is NO threat.. But that's just me.

Allow me to reverse everything you were asking me... not trying to be a smarty but I think it will show my point.

The powers that rule Israel and the US despise Iran... do you believe we would not use nuclear weapons to hurt them since we have them?

Well we have used them along with a lot of other lovely weapons on many other countries.

So what is Iran to think?

It shows a lot of restraint on their part to say they will not strike first but they would protect themselves if they have to,

yes they said that...

The fact they have not attacked anyone in over 200 Years also tells me they are not war mongers.

Can we say that? I mean that we have not attacked anyone in 200 Years? Fair Question!

So based on those facts is the "Why not". They don't want this war.

BTW I am not going to argue about "he said" "she said". Google "What did Iran say about Israel".

The "I am going to wipe you off the map" statement did not happen. Israel lies, alot!

• Upvote 1

Wow, so what carlos is saying is we should all give up, don't work to keep a roof over our childrens heads, pull them out of school so they know nothing, live off of the government, and don't trust in any God? I have decided what's more important...to persue and persist and trust in God. I will not give up now or ever and hopefully raise children who will not give up either. I don't comment much but this one got me! Sounds like Carlos is throwing in the towel...do nothing...he'll show them! Isn't that attitude what got us in this mess in the first place? Grrrrrr....

You could not be furthest from the truth! What you are doing is putting a spin on the subject matter. I SAID NOTHING like that! Or can you prove otherwise? Twisting, and lying about the issue to represent you agenda...is pretty low in my book! oh...and what got YOU into this mess was not people who speak up to warn and educate others, it's the BANKSTERS that YOU VOTED into office. Your government is now...Corporate America.....It's a dictatorship just like the ones you love to hate so much in other little dirty countries! Only YOURS is worse...It starts wars that kill millions! Do a fact check before you stick your foot in your mouth again! Carlos

You forget...there's nothing left to do but write Ron Paul in... I am getting irritated with all the 'no hope left for America' posts.. You're right TM... Grrrr!?!

That's right let's all just get fed up....that's going to help a lot! There is hope...we are not alone in this struggle! Change is coming and hopefully it won't be long! Carlos

While these statements appear correct, I don't see how the title about why would anyone go to work has anything to do with these statements. The closest thing that comes to anything is the first statement going to a job they hate, but the title is off on this because the proper question would more like, why not find a new job that you like?

As for why I would go to work, well, so I can contribute my part to society as a whole to provide something of use that others have a need for.

If you care about fulfilling the creators law, then you don't go to work for yourself for your own personal benefit, but you go to work to do more for others than for yourself to benefit ALL in need.

Should a day ever come that people woke up to this simple truth that is the day they will discover there was never any need for the concept of having to have this thing called money. Poverty would end, no one would be homeless and no one would go hungry because as a society as a whole, we all would produce far more than what anyone could possibly use or need where everyone would have everything they needed. But because people are selfish and only care about themselves first, and don't care about their fellow brothers and sisters, they want to hoard, be greedy, and force crap on others just so they can benefit more for themselves. So as a result we are being occupied by foreign corporations called governments where they came in under their military occupancy and have seized all property where everything is vested in the STATE. Then they sit back while people act like belligerants and force their foreign government control over them because they are to incompitent to govern themselves and fulfill the Supreme Law of Nature which is the creator's law! Just love everyone as yourself. But people just can't seem to get it! So they continue to war against each other instead.

Well said buddy! Carlos

Carlos you make the saying "stupidity gone to seed" have new meaning for me. Iran wants nukes for one reason and one reason only...to kill and rule the world but if they get nukes there will not be much world left to save.

As a matter of fact, my dad and uncles were in World War II and my Marine husband died in 1983 of Agent Orange from Viet Nam, my brave courageous granddaughter is in Afghanistan right now.

Have you ever been in a war? Do you even understand how bad it is and the price that is paid for freedom and why brave men and women go to war? There is such a thing as a Righteous war but I can see that you wouldn't have a clue about what that might be.

• Upvote 2

Hello Kliklok00 smile.gif

I give more weight to 5 of our own US Intelligence Agencies unanimous findings that there is NO threat.. But that's just me.

Kliklok00 I would like to correct my statement...

I give more weight to our Intelligence Agencies that have been in unanimous agreement for the past 5 years that there is no threat from Iran's Nuclear Program.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

To the O/P ter I would like to know what it is like living a life of total fear and suspicion . Always thinking that they are out to get us. How pathetic of a life to live like that. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but my life is kinda good. Was not fearful of anything today. Didnt think of anything that could hurt me today. But I also have not given up on this country either. Gotup went to work worked an honest day and came home. I'am great-ful I dont live a Fear based life today. But some may think it is boring but I kinda like peace today.

And to you maggie ...you would rather write in a name that will help elect the failure we have sitting in the White House then try to get him out because you feel Romney will take us into Iran? And too many of our service men and women will be harmed because of this. If Iam correct have you thought about what it will be like for those service men and women fighting with Obama Gutting the Defense Budget. At least with Romney in office they will have the proper budget to attend to their needs. Just thought I would mention that. Thank you Chris.....

The "poster's" name is Carlos. That's me! And I don't live in fear! Fear is no longer a factor when you know the truth! You loose your fear, and you gain confidence! You don't know me, and probably have not followed my writing, or you would know that I don't fear anyone! What is pathetic is your denial of what you are reading without verifying what i have said. Protocol says you must rebut with facts to the contrary, but I will even accept an intelligent argument, but so far have found no one that has facts or an intelligent rebuttal. What they do is try and ridicule me, and that's not correct. I would advise Installer36, to find out what the real truth is...It sounds like you don't know what it is if your repeating main stream media. Carlos

Hey Carlos, many Americans love their work. I happen to be one of them. My work supports me and my son and provides mental stimulation and the opportunity to learn more in my field. I'm prideful in what I do.

If I had plenty of money in the bank I would do volunteer work and give back to the community in some capacity. I get board when I'm not working.

My Mom is a volunteer at a local food bank in Dallas. She is 67 years old. I hope that one day I can work for free as my Mom does. :D

Good for you! I have had jobs I really enjoyed also, but...remember i did not write the article! I just reposted it from another site, it's not my opinion! I don't hate work! I have worked hard all my life! I have done very well from my work....Carlos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

With all due respect! The whole concept of terrorism and what it is "alleged" to represent was planted in your head just the same way a tree is planted in the ground. The media is controlled. They are neither objective or are they investigative, they are literally handed a script and that is the news you get. The NWO order has places that think up what the newscaster will say. Your thoughts are steered and manipulated by them and they will make you believe whatever they want. They made US, you and me believe that 9/11 was done by Islamic extremists when in fact the "terrorists" were being controlled by the CIA, and as I understand the Israeli Mozad. The ones that orchestrated the very complicated event was the Bush Administration, under George Bush and **** Chaney. Please see the movie, "Loose Change" and American coup" available on Netflix, ( and many, many more are now out!) and you will not be able to deny the evidence. Bottom line...our government created the enemy so they could have an excuse to start a war that they could MILK for decades to come. War makes money! Not for you and me...but for theELITE bankers....we pay with sweat and blood!

and then pay for the wars where the elite profit when we pay our taxes. These people are not stupid, they only care about one thing...to make money, and they don't care how many are considered "collateral damage" Carlos

terror.gif Suicide bomber killed 241 American troops 25 years ago in barracks

October 23, 2008. By carlos standard it all been planted in my Head!! My Best Friend in High School was in Beirut, I went to His Funeral, I've been to 20th reunion!! And Carlos say He paid with sweat and Blood to pay for wars!! My Friend Micheal C Saul's payed the Ultimate Price along with the Rest of the 240 Marines!! I'm just Curious Carlos were do you think the word Freedom Comes!! I'm pretty much aggravate over this subject right now, so I'll say I'm done with this Cheap Talker Carlos!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why do you believe the nonsense? You speak everything as a fact...like you know the truth of history...because of your time on conspiratorial websites. you look at the u.s. as an evil empire...and you are wrong. we have enemies that hate us and want to see our destruction. you give excuse and defend everyone of our enemies. Acting like we created and fabricated all the problems in the world. For what...our own financial collapse?? The u.s. did all this to go to war...because its fun? Because we have gained soo soo much from afghanistan and iraq? we have gained so much....we areat a fiscal cliff??

You dont understand islamic extremism. they have a religious conviction....to destroy. If you dont realize that threat.....its ok......we have stronger americans that will fight the fight for you. so you can have unlimited access to youtube and all your conspiracy websites. how is it....living a life...when you see everyone as your enemy, or is out to get you?? You have freedom now.....if we dont continue to protect our people....those freedoms may some day end.

• Upvote 2

So what is it ?. The US wants/supports Israel in Israel / Iran war to "Balance the books" or is it for religious purposes ?.