Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SEETRADER VS. STEVEI and RAY

seetrader1

Steve and Ray say that Shabby told the Iraqi people that he would RV their currency in September.

Seetrader says that if Shabby made any announcement it was to further educate them on the coming Re-denomination. Seetrader says there will be no RV in September...Seetrader even went as far to say that there will be no RV(THE KIND OF RV THAT STEVE IS CALLING FOR...300,000% +) this year or the next or ever. Lol Seetrader is open to the possibility that the CBI might make another small adjustment to 1000 to 1 or so, before the RD. Then after the RD he could see them slowly move the rate upward as they build that wreck of a country.

Steve and Ray say that the CBI will release coins in September.

Seetrader says that Steve and Ray need to fire their intel men... they're really stinking it up. Seetrader went on record in another thread that if they release coins in September he'll buy Ray's wife a new RV suitcase. Lol

September is just around the corner...who will be right.... Dinar Inc.'s number one pumper's Steve and Ray...or lowly little Seetrader?

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Elixirbaby wonders why your here then???????

To give Dinar Incorporated's top dinar pumper a hard time.

What am I supposed to do...sit around a wait till Shabby RV's the 70.781 trillion dinar 100,000+ percent? Won't happen. ;)

That's all well and good....now what does seetrader1 think?

He thinks seetrader is a numb skull...but it doesn't take much to beat ole steve and ray.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Seetrader remembers when stevei posted that he personally held a BILLION dinar last year. That was an attempt to restore some confidence after his RV IN March guarantee fell flat on it's arse. Seetrader1 remembers this too. We both got good laughs out of that one. :lol:

Seetrader remembers when ray explained on a PD conference call that an Iraqi would take a 25k note to the bank and get ONE new 25 dinar note in return...he also remembers moderator Joep say...."But Ray...that's a LOP"

Needless to say Ray came on the message boards the next day and changed his story.....hmmmmmmmmm? ;)

Who pressured him into that? ;)

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Seetrader remembers the day that he got kicked out of PD chat and banned... for telling moderators Millionday and Robinredhead that Steve and Ray were lying about Israeli TV announcing that Iraq was getting ready to RV. This was back in early 2011. Seetrader was right.

Seetrader doesn't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times that Steve has told a member to "Eat shi_ and Die" before banning their arse. Most of the time that member was just simply asking Lord Steve if he had any proof to back up the crap he was pumping.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Seetrader is looking forward to watching the melt down that will take place over at PD when this current batch of Steve and Ray's silly pumper predictions get flushed down the crapper. He's stocking up on popcorn and cola....Man this is gonna be fun!!!

Time to workout then sit down to a LOPster dinner. OUT!

One correction...That was an RV in MARCH (not may) prediction that steve made last year.

Edited by seetrader1
  • Upvote 1

Dave just posted this over at PD...

"There are a few on DV that are flat out mentally ill and true stalkers. I pray that they get a life someday and post positive things regarding this investment we are about to be blessed with instead of bashing everyone on the planet. What has this world come to! That is so sad to see. Let's all pray for them and hope God touches their life very soon.

Just saying.

Dave"

Dave will add steve and ray to his prayer list when he finally wakes up and realizes that they took him for a "ride". They've made a killing pumping dinar and LLC's.

Many PD members were robbed blind by a company out of Las Vegas that sells Nevada LLC's. Steve highly recommended those clowns to to his members..... wonder how much he made on that "deal"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

SeeTrader,

With all due respect, I am having trouble understanding what the point of your posts are supposed to mean. I do understand that you have an issue with the other site, but help me understand the ultimate objective of what you are trying to get across to everyone here on DV? Thanks in advance, UR

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

SeeTrader,

With all due respect, I am having trouble understanding what the point of your posts are supposed to mean. I do understand that you have an issue with the other site, but help me understand the ultimate objective of what you are trying to get across to everyone here on DV? Thanks in advance, UR

You serious? :unsure:

:banhammer:

:lol:

• Upvote 1

You serious? :unsure:

Uh, yeah.

actually, not looking for anything long-winded, just wanting to hear a little more about your perspective. I do appreciate all perspectives, whether I agree with them or not is immaterial, just would like to know more about why you feel as you do.

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 3

Seetrader says "Whatever, it's just cold in here". :P:D

:lol:

agreed my friend. Wasn't trying to necessarily call him on the carpet, but doggonit, what exactly are you trying to say? I have been involved in this for many years, seen peeps come and go, but more importantly, let bygones be bygones, If you have an issue with another site, the answer is easy, don't go there any more. Don't hold grudges, forget vendettas, just move on.. Again, been there done that, jmo

• Upvote 4

Steve and Ray say that Shabby told the Iraqi people that he would RV their currency in September.

Seetrader says that if Shabby made any announcement it was to further educate them on the coming Re-denomination. Seetrader says there will be no RV in September...Seetrader even went as far to say that there will be no RV(THE KIND OF RV THAT STEVE IS CALLING FOR...300,000% +) this year or the next or ever. Lol Seetrader is open to the possibility that the CBI might make another small adjustment to 1000 to 1 or so, before the RD. Then after the RD he could see them slowly move the rate upward as they build that wreck of a country.

Steve and Ray say that the CBI will release coins in September.

Seetrader says that Steve and Ray need to fire their intel men... they're really stinking it up. Seetrader went on record in another thread that if they release coins in September he'll buy Ray's wife a new RV suitcase. Lol

September is just around the corner...who will be right.... Dinar Inc.'s number one pumper's Steve and Ray...or lowly little Seetrader?

Hearsay doesn't work for me. Sorry!

• Upvote 1