Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 8/8/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] So let's get RIGHT into it.

[Adam Montana] No RV yet - I don't care who said people were cashing in over where, what bank screens are flashing numbers in the back room, or who's janitor overheard Maliki texting Shabibi about $3.86... it didn't happen yet

[Adam Montana] with that out of the way (sorry to let anyone down!) we are still looking at a couple of important events and opportunities in the very near future, BUT NOT UNTIL after Ramadan. Until Ramadan is over (August 18-19) nobody will be cashing in.

[Adam Montana] the good news is that right now we are nearing the end of this month-long holiday and from the looks of it - things are coming along VERY nicely and before you ask - YES, I believe it has a chance to happen this year. Exactly when? Who knows. Definitely after Ramadan is over, after that it's open season on the RV Geese.

[Adam Montana] ok, so let's get to the Q's! kcw, shoot

[kcw] scboog Hi Adam, Thanks for all you do to keep us informed and prepared. You may have answered this earlier......when we do finally see an RV, what are you thoughts on the strategy about how much to cash-in, and how much to hold? A lot depends on the opening rate, certainly. Thanks!

[Adam Montana] scboog, thanks for the question! The answer is really entirely dependant on the rate and the stability of the currency.

[Adam Montana] I will definitely be sending all of my VIP members all of the inside information and also my opinions on the situation as it becomes available - if you're not yet a VIP member, take a look at this page: http://dinarnews.net/benefits

[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] Hawaii 50 Hi Adam!! So to get strait to the point I know Iraq owes nobody anything but if Iraq starts the Rv process the there is much debate about WHAT will happen? I see a 50/50 on both side of the fence as far as a !0p is concerned. If a Rv were to happen this month then Would the IMF let IRAQ get away with a exchanging our current notes at the new rate and also with the 000's removed all at ounce.example( 25,000 = 25 X $0.05 =$1.25). This Sounds like it might stir the pot with the US Gov if that were to happen. What is your take on that? I feel that that would not happen. That would put the US Gov and any other countries Gov on a bad starting point moving forward as far as investing goes. Thanks for everything you do!!!!

[Adam Montana] Hawaii 50 thanks for getting straight to the point! In my opinion there is better than a 50/50 chance of it RVing rather than l0pping. COULD they go either way? Of course! I just feel it makes more sense to raise the value and THEN introduce new notes. They will pay out a little more on the older notes, but they will also benefit from the move and THAT is what they are concerned about. They want to make sure IRAQ benefits and profits, and they WILL do so if they RV with a stable government, stable inflation rate, and solid plan.

[kcw] waitingondinar Adam, when we do RV, do you still feel the rate might be in the .10 to .86 range or higher taking into account all that has appeared in the articles. It is very hard to keep track of all that is/has happened. Do you still think we will see something THIS year? Thank you

[Adam Montana] I already said I see a good chance for it to happen this year. Regarding the rate, I'll tell you like this.

[Adam Montana] My opinion that it makes more sense to RV at a dime than a dollar was formed a long time ago NOT on rumors - I formed my opinion based on logic and numbers. That logic stays the same, and the numbers are still there as well. There has been nothing but GOOD news in relationship to the things I used to form my opinion, so if anything - I would have to raise my estimate.

[Adam Montana] To sum it up - .10 still makes sense to me, I can see it going higher than that, but I still don't see any chance or reason they would come out over $1. :tiphat:

[kcw] LDJ Hi Adam, Some recent talk around the community about there being a faciliatator or facilitators that help account / assist for dinar in the cashing out process around the country. I am sure you are aware that Ali's name has come to the forefront of this subject. Can you address or make comments about this whole Market Maker subject for the DV side of things. I am curious if that would impact our cashing out issues through your connections/best rates. Thanks for your time on this one.

[Adam Montana] Ali is a Market Maker in our local area, as is Tampa Dinar, Dinar Inc, Dinar Banker, and every other major Dinar Dealer. There's nothing special about being a "Market Maker" as a Dinar Dealer... that's basically the definition of their job, and of course they use it to make themselves sound good :lol:

[Adam Montana] The other part of the question is on the potential to get a better deal from them upon cashing out, and the answer is 1000% NO. Every single one of them is telling you RIGHT NOW that they will give you either the rate stated on the CBI website (which is likely to be manipulated in order to profit from the cash-in process) or they will give you the rate that the banks give you with no "extra spread"... what they are NOT telling you is that the "bank rate" will already have a spread BUILT IN and you will be paying that.

[Adam Montana] If you want the absolute best return on your money, you need to do two things. First - get in my VIP group ( http://iqd.me/l/order ) and second READ the information pinned in the VIP section.

[Adam Montana] I know, I know... you can probably figure everything out on your own... but I am guessing your time is worth more than 30 cents per day, and I've done all the legwork and laid it all out for you. Choice is yours. :twothumbs:

[kcw] jaman HI Adam,my girlfriend asked me if she could paint the basement and I said yes.........only to find out the colors were....are packer green and viking purple on differint walls ........great paint job but........not feeling the green any help??? go....vikes this year and GO...RV

[Adam Montana] Obvious answer - burn the purple walls, hope insurance pays for yellow paint.

[kcw] tim228 Can a match box?

[Adam Montana] no but a tin can!

[Adam Montana] next please :lol:

[kcw] whatsthis I have been sitting back listening to other question that pertain to the dinar & reading your answers to help me get a better understanding of this investment. I understand that you have your own cashing guild to help people try to get the best rate when the time comes, Now for my question I have heard you say before the dealer won't be giving the best deals but after listening to many others about this & some feel in there opinion the banks will not be taking the dinar after the rv for 1 year, so how will this impact the deals you have for after the rv with banks & will you be able to work out deals with who ever it is that becomes the place to cash in if its not the banks?

[Adam Montana] There is one major error in that line of reasoning. You said "in their opinion some banks may not take dinar for 1 year" - that's simply false and makes the whole question moot.

[Adam Montana] however, I will take a moment to recommend the free Cash In Guide - get it here: http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

[kcw] one2one can Iraq simply declare our large denoms " null and void "---how to exchange them for the new small denom's ? aren't both currencies suppossed to co-exist for 2 years ? to me , deleting the zeroes means .00086 becomes .86

[Adam Montana] Declare our large denoms null? They could do that, but it would be worldwide political suicide.

[Adam Montana] if they "delete the 0's" and turn .00086 to .86, that's the RV we are looking for. (Sure, it's not $14.72 like some of the guruclowns say... but let's be realistic! .10 or anywhere near that is a GREAT return and puts food on a lot of tables. )

[kcw] TimS Adam....Go Packers! Part A....Would you be surprised to find out Maliki is behind the Kurd pipeline bombings? Part B....Do you see the Iraqi government as being stable enough to pull off a successful RV before this year's end? Thanks for all your info

[Adam Montana] PArt A - I save those kinds of conversations for late night after a few (or more) beers :lol:

[Adam Montana] Part B - YES I do! I have been watching these matters for a LONG time and I'm happy with the progress they have made. Any of my long-time followers knows that I've never been a "RV Monday!" guy - I've always preached the "slow and steady" course. We have been going slow and steady for a long time, and the train is approaching. Thanks for the question!

[kcw] jaman Hi Adam, I just got the phone with my bank that I got my dinars from, I asked how much I'd have to pay to change in? they had already charged me $8.00 up front .they said there was no charge for cashing them back , is this true?

[Adam Montana] Absolutely not true. Whoever you talked to needs to stay off the phone because they have no clue about how currency exchanges work. When you go back to the bank, it is a brand new transaction with brand new fees. End of story.

[Adam Montana] Next pleae!

[Adam Montana] please*

[kcw] Rowena Nickson Adam, is there anything new on the taxes we will face here in the US? We plan to cash a sm amt in here to pay some debts to relieve pressure!!!!! Do you have anything to offer on that subject???? Thank You

[Adam Montana] Hi Rowena,

[Adam Montana] This is indeed a very important thing to consider. Is there anything "new"? No, not officially - but we should all be aware that this is a unique situation and could easily have unique parameters. There are several arguments and reasons to believe that we could easily face a huge windfall tax.

[Adam Montana] At the very least, we need to be prepared for a seizure of our assets when we cash in (so the government can "verify" that we aren't terrorists or laundering money... aka so they can collect interest and ponzi the government debts with OUR money) or a large tax hike. There is NO solid argument stating we will get capital gains taxes, in fact - it's the opposite

[Adam Montana] if you make a million dollars profit in Wisconsin on something like this, your tax liability is $440,000. ALMOST HALF!

[Adam Montana] This is why I am such a strong advocator of offshore banking and foreign incorporations. Am I "unpatriotic" by taking my money out of the reach of my wasteful government?? If you think so, I respect your opinion

[Adam Montana] but I simply believe I know better how to spend my money than the government does.

[Adam Montana] If you want to know more about how you can protect yourself, read the pinned topics in VIP. The material will change your world. :tiphat:

[Adam Montana] Flash101 State, Fed, AMT, etc. There are more taxes when you get into the upper brackets/

[Adam Montana] ok, that was it! Good news - the Train is still rolling! Bad news... well, I have none. I'm positive

[Adam Montana] thanks everyone :)

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Adam you keep it real and you don't give false hopes. An RV of $.10 - $.75 is realistic because anythng over a $1.00 is going to be exciting and a blessing for this once in a lifetime investment. Let's hope everyone takes advantage of this opportunity and invests well, pays off all their bills, and lives on an allowance. Just think of never having to work again sends chills down my spine, not to mention vacationing twice a year - Yiiiippppeee. I can't wait until the latter part of the month to see what wonderful news you'll be bringing us.

Thanks again and come on RV ! ! !

Vanilla Wafer

Well since Adam side stepped my question with no answer about will we be able to get the same deal as with bank just in case banks don't take it I will take that as no the deals he worked out with banks is only at banks & if they don't take it we will all being paying full price on spread & cost of exchange.

I didn't ask for you cash in guild in my question I asked for something simple but it shows you don't have all the answers or you just don't want to think of worst case problems to solve ahead of time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

Since someone deleted my last comment, I will try this again.

Vizio its ok to drink just have a seat belt on the bar stool so you stop falling off. Your brain can't take much more damage, Jan 1 LMBO :moon-from-car: I do believe it will RV Jan 1st 2013 at 1 to 1 VIZIO just messing with ya!! :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Since someone deleted my last comment, I will try this again.

Vizio its ok to drink just have a seat belt on the bar stool so you stop falling off. Your brain can't take much more damage, Jan 1 LMBO :moon-from-car: I do believe it will RV Jan 1st 2013 at 1 to 1 VIZIO just messing with ya!! :P

I agree 1-1 RD in Sept, then RV/RI in Jan. Your just a little confused