Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you vote for RP?

nstoolman1

If RP won the nomination.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote for him?

• yes
    • no

It's your ball, and you guys have been greasing it up ever since we hit the first pitch out of the park. We're still here though. If you want us to go home, you'll have to wait until the game is over.

As for Romney, I don't believe a word he says. So, you're right. No matter what he says, I'm not voting for the guy. It's a shame we couldn't have had a better candidate that the GOP wanted to shove down our throats. Romney was a horrible choice.

Catastrophic.

But But 40, your not going to just vote for the Republican nominee just because you want obama out of office. You are not voting Romney because he can beat obama, nevermind your beliefs and reasons, just put them aside and vote for getting Obama out of office. Oh and 40 Romney is not like obama, he is white. hahaha

• Upvote 2

RP2012 the choice of Liberty. Better than all the rest. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

yep

But a vote for RP right now would be a vote for obama simply because it would take a vote from Romney that is needed to beat obama. Romney was not my choice but he is who we ended up with to run against obama. Please consider this as very real and very serious.

nope

• Upvote 1

But But 40, your not going to just vote for the Republican nominee just because you want obama out of office. You are not voting Romney because he can beat obama, nevermind your beliefs and reasons, just put them aside and vote for getting Obama out of office. Oh and 40 Romney is not like obama, he is white. hahaha

Scrum I don't particularly love Romney but compared to Obummer??? Come on man. Do we need to itemize this corrupt communist policies and actions over the past 3.5 yrs? I personally don't have time for this. This guy hates America, hates our culture, followed Jeremiah Wright's hate sermons in a so-called church, craps on our military by cutting benefits and not showing up to honor our fallen solders, telling Russian president that " I will have much more flexibility after I'm elected again", doing back door deals to get health care passed, shot down the Keystone Pipeline, Michele Obama taking million$ vacations on tax payers backs when people are out of work, unemployment rate above 8% but in actuality above 11%, wants to raise taxes on the rich (250K being rich?? Yea right that's a joke), telling american business owners they didnt build their businesses (this in an outrage!!), constant lies about everything from the economy to him being linked to the 1st African slave. Do I need to go on? If you still don't get what this guy is about than you are hopeless.

Scrum I don't particularly love Romney but compared to Obummer??? Come on man. Do we need to itemize this corrupt communist policies and actions over the past 3.5 yrs? I personally don't have time for this. This guy hates America, hates our culture, followed Jeremiah Wright's hate sermons in a so-called church, craps on our military by cutting benefits and not showing up to honor our fallen solders, telling Russian president that " I will have much more flexibility after I'm elected again", doing back door deals to get health care passed, shot down the Keystone Pipeline, Michele Obama taking million$ vacations on tax payers backs when people are out of work, unemployment rate above 8% but in actuality above 11%, wants to raise taxes on the rich (250K being rich?? Yea right that's a joke), telling american business owners they didnt build their businesses (this in an outrage!!), constant lies about everything from the economy to him being linked to the 1st African slave. Do I need to go on? If you still don't get what this guy is about than you are hopeless.

First of all, no come on man. Romney is evil just like obama, you cant see it, you believe you are voting for the right person, i say you are not because the lessor of two evil is still evil. My conscience and beliefs will not let me just vote on a whim. Sorry, RP 2012. You say he is hopeless, Go look in the mirror, you know he stands for the right things but yet you vote otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First of all, no come on man. Romney is evil just like obama, you cant see it, you believe you are voting for the right person, i say you are not because the lessor of two evil is still evil. My conscience and beliefs will not let me just vote on a whim. Sorry, RP 2012. You say he is hopeless, Go look in the mirror, you know he stands for the right things but yet you vote otherwise.

You are completely misinformed. Why do you think Romney is evil because CNN and MSNBC said so? It's people like you that are easily led by your insecurities and your emotions. Pathetic

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

OK, Ok. Enough with the bickering. Take it to another thread. It is my poll. I am interested in the people that support Romney if those same people would vote for RP if he was nominated. A person with a no vote would be helpful with a reason why. I have my reasons for the poll.

If the bickering continues I will request a mod delete it.

Thanks to those that have voted.

• Upvote 2

OK, Ok. Enough with the bickering. Take it to another thread. It is my poll. I am interested in the people that support Romney if those same people would vote for RP if he was nominated. A person with a no vote would be helpful with a reason why. I have my reasons for the poll.

If the bickering continues I will request a mod delete it.

Thanks to those that have voted.

Get the mod to delete it. No loss to this board

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You are completely misinformed. Why do you think Romney is evil because CNN and MSNBC said so? It's people like you that are easily led by your insecurities and your emotions. Pathetic

Yep you are pathetic, go and sing com by ya with Romney. You know you are only portraying what you are on me. Which mean that you really are easily led by your insecurities and your emotions. I say that because, YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yep you are pathetic, go and sing com by ya with Romney. You know you are only portraying what you are on me. Which mean that you really are easily led by your insecurities and your emotions. I say that because, YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME.

You still have not answered my question; why do you think Romney is evil?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2