Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Come on folks, lighten up on the Music Videos

securityguy

What you mean exactly? This IS the Music Videos section.. You'll find only music on this section as it was created for this ... For carrying only music related videos and posts.....Makes sense?

You don't go to the off-topic section and say there are way too many off-topic posts.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

Umbertino; Sorry, this is not the Music Video Section....This is the DV Message Board, on which there are several Topics. Music Videos is just one of those topics.

Worker Bee: Thanks for the tip, I will try it. It is not that I do not like Music, it is just that I come here for information and get mildley excited when I see the count at 99 new entries. I eagerly scroll down and find several new Music Videos rather than meaty stuff. Just a mild anoyance that I thought needed to be addressed. Thanks for your suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Well.. I call each segment / category / space a section... Adam and Mods created this music " space" with the purpose of convoying all music posts in one particular "area" because until then music would go into the off-topic " area"....

But they ( Adam and Mods) never so far gave indications as per a maximum specific number of posts allowed to get into said " music area" every day... If they decide to do that I will promptly comply. ... Fair enough?

And again I'm not the only one posting music

• Upvote 2

Embertino; OK my friend, we each have had a couple swings. Lets shake hands and go our own way. Worker Bee gave me some suggestions. I have tried them and all works well.......I have noticed, as someone just mentioned, when exciting news gets slow, we tend to gravitate to the more Goofey Stuff. Videos, Cheese, Jokes. By the way, did you read the one about the Woman who went to Home Depot. If you do not like anything with even a slight Kink,you should probibly not read it, but it pushed my funny button.

• Upvote 1

Embertino; OK my friend, we each have had a couple swings. Lets shake hands and go our own way. Worker Bee gave me some suggestions. I have tried them and all works well.......I have noticed, as someone just mentioned, when exciting news gets slow, we tend to gravitate to the more Goofey Stuff. Videos, Cheese, Jokes. By the way, did you read the one about the Woman who went to Home Depot. If you do not like anything with even a slight Kink,you should probibly not read it, but it pushed my funny button.

Of course we shake hands.....I can't recall any swings with you, to be sincere.....I seem to understand the issue here ( I'm no pc geek or techie) lies in the fact of the specific site configuration each Individual may have... For instance I have a simple site layout in front of myself with diff. "sections" etc and I go to the ones I'm interested in checking and simply ignore the other ones.. I hope I'm expressing myself well about this.......

But I do understand others have it differently and likely things crample up when in research mode... Am I close? I asked Adam if it were possible to solve this prob with his tech.Dept and If I recall correctly he had said it was not possible yet at this time....

I'm sorry if ths is causing difficulties to some Members here...There are honestly periods of time where I barely post music.... Other times instead I may post a lot just in one evening....But of course there are many folks here and each is entitled to post....

Again I do hope Adam's Tech. Folks will be able to somehow solve this.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Hey Guy,

I hear you about the music :). Somehow I noticed that no one complains about the jokes that sometimes can be none and suddenly 6 shows up. I personally like the variety this site has to offer, it makes it different than other sites. otherwise we will be spinning the rumor mills like the mouse on the wheel :) just to keep it alive and going. I usually scan all the topics and only stop at ones that interest me :)

If you look at Adam's chat today, there was a discussion about cheese and it's still going.

I hope you will click on some of the music as they are good :)

No swings from me :) only a friendly pat lol (just joking)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I agree with you on the music video thing and also Nadita's observation of the joke threads. At times, off topic gets bombarded with the stuff, but that's the place for it, and what is one person's grease is another person's gravy. Live and let live, I guess. I usually click on the "What's new?" link and scroll down for any interesting reports, completely ignoring the random off topic nonsense. If you want something truly noteworthy and informative, you'll have to check the dinar rumor section and scroll down for my possum posts. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Or better yet, Read all of the Guru posts......Now there's some real news! :lol: :lol: B)

Mods please move 2 my music posts from the Off Topic section to the appropriate place.

And for those who object to the posts in the music section........

It's kind of like the Guru posts, if you don't care for them......

DON'T CLICK ON THEM!

Personally I like them both for 2 entirely different reasons.

• Upvote 2