Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK..JUNE 15 CAME AND WENT........

Crow

RV ANYONE??  

35 members have voted

1. 1. WILL THERE BE AN RV BEFORE THE END OF 2012?

• YES BEFORE AUG
    • YES BY YEARS END
    • NOPE-- THEY WILL NEVER GET TO AGREE ON A SCHEDULE MEETING!
    • WHATEVER..CALL ME WHEN ITS OVER!

Got alittle excited for the JUNE 15 UNSC meeting....but now thats come and gone.. wondering what I should get my hopes up for next...... I do nothing but daydream at work, so give me something good! lol.......

people need to understand they Dont need to be lifted from Chapter 7 to revalue their currency. Read the sanctions its a positive thing to do but does it pertain to a country increasing the value of their currency absolutely NOT. I believe the major hold up is the Erbil agreement after that is in place and signed off youll see everything fall into place. what that will do is trigger many other things to get signed off and done with. The CBI can do what they wish with their own currency anytime they wish. The UN has no bearing on what they can or cant do with their own currency.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

Got alittle excited for the JUNE 15 UNSC meeting....but now thats come and gone.. wondering what I should get my hopes up for next...... I do nothing but daydream at work, so give me something good! lol.......

They meant June 15th of next year, Of course I've been hearing June 15 and the end of the year for the past 8 years now, so maybe just maybe it will come true end of the year this year.. :lol:

• Upvote 1

June 15th was Iraq DFI report due

June 19th is Iraq/Kuwait consultation.

http://www.un.org/docs/sc/powe.pdf

Articles I have been reading, they are hopeful to be released from Chapter VII end of year.

I really see no chance for the rv this year. 2013 I feel is very likely.

Im sorry but with the tariffs coming into effect plus them introducing the LD's in september they would be fools to ccome out with new currency and not rasing the value of the dinar that will spiral inflation and trouble the citizens.

They meant June 15th of next year, Of course I've been hearing June 15 and the end of the year for the past 8 years now, so maybe just maybe it will come true end of the year this year.. :lol:

19th June of this year.

Edited by easyrider

people need to understand they Dont need to be lifted from Chapter 7 to revalue their currency. Read the sanctions its a positive thing to do but does it pertain to a country increasing the value of their currency absolutely NOT. I believe the major hold up is the Erbil agreement after that is in place and signed off youll see everything fall into place. what that will do is trigger many other things to get signed off and done with. The CBI can do what they wish with their own currency anytime they wish. The UN has no bearing on what they can or cant do with their own currency.

Exactly. The CBI is a separate entity that is not controlled by the Republic of Iraq. Good post Easy.

The cbi has nothing to do with the Iraqui government, other than oversight by parliment. Shabs has said give me a fully formed, fully functional government, we don't have that yet, i will give your currency value. when Malaki is replaced, Arbil passed end Hcl implemented everyone in their appointed positions, Shabs will add value. NOT BEFORE