Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well?

Nomadft

It's done but I don't think they (GOI) know it yet tongue.gif

Yep... That's why I said here a couple of times while commenting some Okie "Intel" (where he'd state it's done and it's a sure thing) that maybe it was the case that he ( Okie) would improve the communication channels he obviously has with Shabs and the CBI and lets them know about the done deal so we can finally finish this drama.

Edited by umbertino

NO! He didn't Ski. The DV Party is still in Vegas last I heard Missy! cool.gif

Average Joe, Sorry we missed you. See you when this thingy pop's!

Hope you had a little RV of your own! biggrin.gif

The party could be in Baghdad for all I care. My only concern is that we have reason to celebrate very soon. :D

yep..it's dunned...we got the dun notice yesterday and said to pay up or they was gonna cut the water off....unfortunately, according to the history of the ME and Iraq in particular...(if history repeats itself) we can look for a change in their currency sometime between 4pm tomorrow morning (yep..pm in the am) and the 12th of never...so with that said...hang tight...remain focused...stay grounded..laugh, live and love....what will be probably should...and of course cheers!...and Maliki if you be reading this how come you ain't returned my call?? :angry:

That's priceless Tandy. I really am rolling on the floor at the moment. :lol:

• Upvote 1

The party could be in Baghdad for all I care. My only concern is that we have reason to celebrate very soon.

Stop with you off handed remarks Ski. You are a seasoned member here and your comments can be misleading. The DV Party has been planned for Vegas all along. Why would you act like a "know it all" and say a different location?

Words are powerfull, even on the net, especially here! Don't even try and screw up our DV Party and cause confusion just because you want to appear to know more!

Our DV Party will be in Vegas and I will most certainly be there! cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Stop with you off handed remarks Ski. You are a seasoned member here and your comments can be misleading. The DV Party has been planned for Vegas all along. Why would you act like a "know it all" and say a different location?

Words are powerfull, even on the net, especially here! Don't even try and screw up our DV Party and cause confusion just because you want to appear to know more!

I took Ski as being sarcastic in the first place and just being funny. I didn't see the harm as I like a chuckle now and again. Mean no disrespect just putting in my TwoCents.gif

• Upvote 1

My comments can be misleading? You can't be serious. There are plenty of misleading and confusing posts on this forum that you should direct your attention to. I'm sorry that you took offense to my post. My words were never meant to be misleading or cause confusion for you or others. I have never purported to know more than anyone else on this forum. Calm down.

Btw: I'm a native Floridian. A week or two in the Keys fishing with my Dad would be awesome. B) Go RV!!! :D

I took Ski as being sarcastic in the first place and just being funny. I didn't see the harm as I like a chuckle now and again. Mean no disrespect just putting in my TwoCents.gif

I was being sarcastic and silly. Glad that you got that. Some people need to get a sense of humor. It goes a long way in life.

• Upvote 1

"My comments can be misleading? You can't be serious. There are plenty of misleading and confusing posts on this forum that you should direct your attention to. I'm sorry that you took offense to my post. My words were never meant to be misleading or cause confusion for you or others. I have never purported to know more than anyone else on this forum."

The Dv Party will be in Las Vegas unless and untill we all decide different. I did take offence as you sounded like you had heard something that others had not heard about! With no truth! Watch your mouth loose lips! I was never confused.cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, let's just say that there is history here and a redundancy of attitude, and the irritation that it causes accumulates, and then it doesn't take much to agitate. Let's leave it at that.

Well said Carrello. I can spot a bully from miles away. Why is it that you are now posting as KK rather than your original profile? Just curious.

Bury the hatchet and move on. That's what I do in real life.

If you don't like my posts I suggest that you not read them.

As Bill O always says "I will give you the last word".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sorry we missed you. You didn't get the memo? Thug moved to the party down to the Keys. laugh.gif

There you go Missy! Go ahead and go fishing with your Dad in Florida. Stop putting words in other peoples mouths. The DV Party will be in Vegas untill further notice from someone with far more authority than you have. There was no memo! biggrin.gif

There have been people working on this for a long time. cool.gif Have some respect.

Well, let's just say that there is history here and a redundancy of attitude, and the irritation that it causes accumulates, and then it doesn't take much to agitate. Let's leave it at that.

OK, Ok, KamelKeeper. You are right. I wish I would have listened to you before I unloaded. Voice of experience?

Peace Ski! See Ya In Vegas! Hugs, Maggie smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry we missed you. You didn't get the memo? Thug moved to the party down to the Keys. laugh.gif

The laughing smiley face at the end of sKi's comment shows to me and probably others that the comment was made as sarcasm. Sensitivity is getting really high and sounds to me like a break is needed to regroup and go back to being the relaxed people you usually are. These comments are not worth popping a blood vessel for. peace.gif

Looks like KK did the trick... thanks KK wink.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 2

The laughing smiley face at the end of sKi's comment shows to me and probably others that the comment was made as sarcasm. Sensitivity is getting really high and sounds to me like a break is needed to regroup and go back to being the relaxed people you usually are. These comments are not worth popping a blood vessel for. peace.gif

Looks like KK did the trick... thanks KK wink.gif

My post was intended to be sarcastic and humorous. That's how I roll. Read Thug's posts. He is the master of humor. Let's not take posts so seriously. It's counterproductive and ridiculous.

Take care members. Let's be patient and kind to one another. :D

Peace!

Yo AM where is our peace sign emoticon. We could use it around here!

My post was intended to be sarcastic and humorous. That's how I roll. Read Thug's posts. He is the master of humor. Let's not take posts so seriously. It's counterproductive and ridiculous.

Take care members. Let's be patient and kind to one another. :D

Peace!

peace.gifpeace.gif yo Skipeace.gif, check it outpeace.gifpeace.gif

• Upvote 2

Take care members. Let's be patient and kind to one another. biggrin.gif

Peace!

I was backing you in this comment, Ski wink.gif. The peace sign AM added is this peace.gif

• Upvote 1

peace.gifpeace.gif yo Skipeace.gif, check it outpeace.gifpeace.gif

I got it LF. Take care dude. :peace:

I was backing you in this comment, Ski wink.gif. The peace sign AM added is this peace.gif

I found it. Thanks for the post, Respect. You appear to be a sane member on this site. That's rather refreshing. Take care. See you around the forums.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1