Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What if its just a waiting game

And now that brings us to Iraq and Afghanistan ....Now today

And the ones that have ...(thru manipulation of the population with money and the whole trade on credit system) and the covering of history so that...... to keep control

The Time has come .....all the stores that have been suppressed ....and only known by a few ....are set to witness what it was all for .....now most of the ones today (that keep the knowledge .....dont have a clue what its really about ....dew too them being manipulated ....by there own group .....internally

They call it need to know information ......hahahahahah laugh.gif

But here are still a few that know the truth and don't stand on any side ...except whats good for the betterment of us as a planet ....not any certain group on the planet

• Upvote 2

Awesome, I'm gonna come see you after we RV, LOL :lol:

Awesome, buddy.....You'll be welcome just like everybody else here on Forum...Not all at once please.....

Randalln, are you really eating an omelet? Continue my bedtime story. :D

lol....Good one......

C'mon Randall,, Man... I can't hold them anymore.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Randalln, are you really eating an omelet? Continue my bedtime story. :D

Well long story short ......the Rv was set and pulled ....no less than 5 times in the past 4 years .....by this group of people that are connected thru all walks of life .......good and bad people or groups .....all over the world in ever .......place the a group of people are THEY ARE THERE

THEY know who they are .....at least the ones in the LOOP ....there are those that have no clue what is taking place ....the too where hijacked ...years ago

Thank god ..........for a BACK UP PLAN....that did not involve that GROUP OF MEN .....but thats another story tongue.gif