Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Girl from Germany attacked

Showtime2012

this is a sad story- who would do such a thing?

Looks like George Zimmerman has a few classmates and friends.

(CBS/KCNC) BERTHOUD, Colo. - A black foreign exchange student from Germany says she was attacked in a Colorado park in what police are calling a hate crime.

According to CBS Denver, police say the 15-year-old girl, a junior at Berthoud High School, was walking home Thursday in the town about 30 miles north of Denver when she was accosted by a group of white men.

Police say the teen said the men told her they were looking for a minority, reports CBS Denver.

"They made some racially intimidating and frightening comments to the young lady," Chief Glen Johnson with Berthoud police told the station. "One of the young men did cause some minor injuries to this young lady."

The injuries were reportedly knife cuts to her forehead. According to CBS Denver, although shaken by the incident, the teen was at school on Monday.

The Thompson School District issued a statement saying, "We're concerned for her safety and well-being, and are providing whatever support we can."

Police reportedly say they have descriptions of the suspects, but none of them were in custody.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57415326-504083/attack-on-black-teen-in-colorado-was-hate-crime-police-say/

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I agree completely. Look at the profile on this person and you can see why. Already has a bad rep, and now spewing leftwing hatred like like the article states. I tried to neg him but fat fingers ya know. Mods I agree and would request this be taken down. What say you? :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I hope the mods on the forum block these posts. They are racially motivated and have no place on the forums.

this post is not different than from what others are posting- it's just a differnt story that you may not care about.

I agree completely. Look at the profile on this person and you can see why. Already has a bad rep, and now spewing leftwing hatred like like the article states. I tried to neg him but fat fingers ya know. Mods I agree and would request this be taken down. What say you? :)

what does my profile take away from the story? I don't have any left or right wings - not a bird!

this is a sad story- you would neg for a sad story- I didn't make this story up- see the link?

do you know these attackers?- sounds personal!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

NO! This is a post that is racially motivated. This is something you can discuss with the Fake Revrand on MSNBC because it does not belong here on DV. Its funny how the other side of the coin does not get reported by the driveby media. But thats OK, just like it is OK for the NBPP Blank Panthers to Hate a cracker, kill a cracker, rape a cracker, etc. You are here to start chit, plain and simple. Care with those crackers my friend, cuz if you knock off the ER then all you have left is the worst part, and you know where it came from and what it does to certain people!! Have a nice day!! B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

NO! This is a post that is racially motivated. This is something you can discuss with the Fake Revrand on MSNBC because it does not belong here on DV. Its funny how the other side of the coin does not get reported by the driveby media. But thats OK, just like it is OK for the NBPP Blank Panthers to Hate a cracker, kill a cracker, rape a cracker, etc. You are here to start chit, plain and simple. Care with those crackers my friend, cuz if you knock off the ER then all you have left is the worst part, and you know where it came from and what it does to certain people!! Have a nice day!! B)

thanks Bongalow for your response- Have a great day my friend! ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Um, actually this post is a bit more important than some would think. We are all familiar with the trevon martin/ zimmerman case right? Well, most on this forum are also familiar with the reported stories of black on white crime. Now we have an example of very recent white on black crime.. All of the media coverage the trevon case has recieved has people stirred up.. these hate crimes are the end result.. this is very bad, we have got to find a way for everyone ,doesnt matter what race, to back down from all this craziness. No one person or group is more special or important than the next. None shallbe elevated over the others.. it is so backwards to even think skin color even denotes a different race. We are all part of the same race and species. Is everyone the same? No, of course not. Is anyone better than anyone else just because of skin pigmentation? NO!

Peace.

• Upvote 1

Had she shot them for attacking her I would be okay with that... Now that it is over these guys need to go to juvenile jail until they are 21.

Correct behavior is not a limited requirement to any race.

Hurray for anyone who stops physical assaults! Ya Zimm!

Lol! Wow, how is this "leftwing hatred" ?? Why are you singling out this guys post? Why aren't you crying about the countless posts making fun and disparaging Obama?? Where is your outcry for the posts on the new black panthers?? Hypocrisy and bigotry at it's finest right here ladies and gentleman. If you're going to complain at least complain across the board.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Based on the main stream media's bias, leaving out facts, doctoring tapes, etc., who knows if this story is true or not even staged. Who never heard of anyone saying they were "looking for a minority". More than likely they would use a racial slur.