Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop buying

Teresa82

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa82 they are not listening to you.

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1609)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 15-MAR-2010. The results were as follows:

Details Notes

Number of banks 14

Auction price selling dinar / US $ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US $ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US $) 135,954,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US $) -----

Total offers for buying (US $) 135,954,000

Total offers for selling (US $) -----

I totally agree. STOP BUYING!!!!. Stop telling other people about it. They think we are crazy anyway. Have you really looked at people's eyes and faces when you've tried to tell your dear friends about the Dinar. They think you've been abducted by aliens at the very least. I think the less money Iraq has to buy back, the easier it will be for them to RV. Can you imagine if this takes a few more months and we keep buying how much more they will have to buy back. Stop Buying.

I am proposing that everybody STOP BUYING DINARS for a while to see what happens. If you posters want us to believe you, provide proof of the TRUTH with your posts! What do you think of that. I sat STOP BUYING DINARS FOR A WHILE.....see what happens!

i haven't bought any for 6 months. set your limits and show some discipline....

How dare you suggest such a thing! Don't people have the right to spend their rent money the way they want to. Or to let their kids starve just so they can buy more toilet paper. Don't they have the right to break into little Johnny's piggy bank and say to him, don't worry, for tomorrow, tomorrow it will happen. Because surely XXXXXX has said it will happen soon so we must have more. Actually, many have said this before. And for some time. Yet every time there is another rumor that it is going to happen within the next few days, because of the info of someones contact, that they cannot mention, many do just that. And they attack those that would suggest that they not do so. They are right. They can spend their money however they want till it is gone. No matter what you say to them because many have lost all common sense and greed has taken over in some cases and false hope in others. And the predators are there wanting to give them more of both. I believe this will happen eventually. But not as long as the leaches in charge of this still think there are plenty of suckers out there.

I'm done, too. Bought what I could afford and refuse to put myself in a bind to buy more. And as far as "reinvesting" in Iraq once the RV is done, don't think I'll take that risk either....I don't like this whole roller coaster existence we've been on and I'm sure future investments would turn out to be the same.

I stopped buying the dinars but do you really think that the dinars that we buy put a dent or really make a difference to the RV or not. It's the Countries that buy the Dinar that would make a difference. How much Dinar do you think that the average buyer is adding to their inventory of Dinars?

hehehe brookie! but really! If we all stop buying, then it doesn't matter what kind of propaganda they are telling us! We have what we have, and we can just say "PROVE IT!" when they DO, with REAL proof like names, and REAL news articles, then we will believe it, and be happy. STOP BUYING!!!!!

If we stop buying, it won't do a darn thing.

Hey jcav, it may not do anything about the dinar itself, but if everybody on these sites stopped Buying, YES i believe it WOULD do something, it would influence all those who lie to us to either poor on the lies heavy, or to shut up. We can't make a huge change in the currency, but we can make a change in how we are treated. STOP BUYING DINAR!