Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stop buying

Teresa82

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness ... I'm heard both sides of this concept "stop buying" and "if we do, it won't make a dent in things" ... I have another angle - be positive, be hopeful, be patient, stop whining, give it a rest already, quit listening to all of those people who seem to know the "when" and "how much" - they don't know any more than you or I do. I believe this to be a sound investment - some have been waiting 5, 6 and nearly 7 years. Have you ever heard the saying, "Endure to the end"?

I read another thread earlier and it was upbeat, positive, informative and somewhat spiritual. It really made a person feel good about their dinar investment ... I guess it's true, "to each their own" ... I'm outta here "negative town" .... good luck. Nobody wants to hear the ******* and moaning. Oh and another thing ... if the $10 / month VIP memberships send Adam on vacation then power to Adam. It's not like anyone is getting nothing for their $10. Thanks Adam for everything. Keep up the good work!

Que todo les vaya bien!

T-Dawg

No kidding... this is like a addiction...iv only been on the ride for 5 or so weeks now. I cant tell you how much conflicting informatin iv heard/read, yet i cant stop from looking for info everyday @ least 5x a day... silly.... it might be worse than crack... LOL.. and as far as stop buying.... i TOTALLY AGREE.....GO IRAQ....