Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did everyone see this one?

dudeabides

Some people live to see the glass Half Full. :D

Some people live to see the glass Half Empty. :angry:

Who's Right?

MY MOM IS RIGHT!!!

My mom use to always say;

"Don't look at it as a glass have empty or half full,

look at it as

ALL YOUR GONNA GET."

As for me.....

I'm for RV B)

Go RV :woot:

Soon the US is going to RV the dollar by 100,000% overnight. So if you have 1 dollar in the bank the next day you will have 100,000 dollars.

What do you mean you dont believe it? You must be one of those glass half empty people.

Me, I am for a 100,000% overnight RV of the dollar.

• Upvote 2

Soon the US is going to RV the dollar by 100,000% overnight. So if you have 1 dollar in the bank the next day you will have 100,000 dollars.

End Quote

100,000% RV of 1 dollar should be 1,000 dollars?

Right?... No prob.. Just checking if I'm confused on this one.

Edited by umbertino

But besides all that, this whole topic/subject with Iraq and rebuilding the country from square one, learning a little about currency and economics has become quite interesting to me regardless of the dinar...

Oooooooooh Keepm.............Your a good guy man ! I have the same attitude, same outlook . You will always have a friend in Providence Rhode Island. Maybe some day I can send you a bottle of my homemade wine.

What do you mean you dont believe it? You must be one of those glass half empty people.

Me, I am for a 100,000% overnight RV of the dollar.

Let's tally all of the arguments for a positive US Dollar RV.

1. We Americans are a proud people. Yes, this is the same point made for Iraq.

2. Our economy is growing

3. Unemployment is decreasing

4. Interest rates at all time low. Again.

5. DOW average is up from March 6, 2009 at 6626 to 12,492. Even over 13,000.

6. We are finding more natural gas and oil reserves. We produce 7.8 million barrels per day while Iraq only produces 2.4 million.

7. An already stable government. I don't mean that the politicians are stable.

8. We are on peaceful terms with our neighbors.

9. Influx of workers from Mexico. Mexico is outsourcing to America. They'll do the crappy jobs that people on unemployment are too proud to do. Refer back to point #1.

8 long years.

Dinarck, I think umbertino is correct. I ran $1 times 100,000% and it resulted in $1,000. Man!!! I can't believe that I fell for the hype. Now, I was hoping that my $10,000 in the bank would become $1,000,000,000,000. Instead, it will be worth only $10,000,000. What am I going to tell my wife and 18 children? We were planning on buying Bolivia and relocate the Bolivians to Argentina. I already signed the papers.

Oh well, I still think it was a good investment. I've been waiting for this dollar to RV for about 50 years. If it triples in value then it was a good investment.

GO US DOLLAR RRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

There is a section in these forums called "Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar". I think that section is where OPINIONS belong.

And what is that 'good reason'?

I don't have a job. I do not need a job. I do not work for someone else.

You can't take these naysayers? "Can not" constitutes inability. And it's because the naysayers have too much time on their hands that you "can't"? Because they have too much time on their hands you will not consider nor answer their questions and arguments.

It seems that you have way too much time on your hands. Get back to your job.

SETTLE DOWN JACK I'm retired and if you could read this is the LOP talk section and I agree this is where naysayers belong. I was stating my opinion and agreeing with a fellow D.V. member "I think I hear your Mom calling JACK" :angry:

• Upvote 2

keep says it exactly right. of course everyone wants it to pay off as large as possible, but the likelihood of that doesn't seem to be great. but since there is always a possibility, and the initial investment is so small, riding it out til the end is the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Upvote 3

SETTLE DOWN JACK I'm retired and if you could read this is the LOP talk section and I agree this is where naysayers belong. I was stating my opinion and agreeing with a fellow D.V. member "I think I hear your Mom calling JACK" :angry:

What? This is the LOP section? Wow, thanks Captain Obvious!

But I thought that opinions, whether they be pro or con, can still be submitted in the Opinion, ... section. I like giving the caffeine jolt to those that need to wake up and smell the reality.

That was an angry face you used. Why are you angry?

BTW, are you still buying IQD from people in these forums?

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your rational reply. I posted a reply once with "Really?" and got hammered. I was called names and got negged. Members told me to leave the forum. Many pro-RVers show so much hatred towards anyone that does not agree with them 100%. Your original questions to Keep are similar to many posts in here. "If you don't believe in RV, then why are you here? Get out of here! You are a (enter choice of names)!"

Dinarck, DaveD, myself and many others have asked questions in here and presented post- and pre-RV scenarios. The responses are childish at best.

I have challenged people to seek professional advise outside of these forums. No takers, yet. Anyone in these forums can pretend to be someone. Keep is one who bought into this investment/dream with high hopes. I believe now he is looking into this RV more objectively. His sincere objectivity has gained him respect and compliments from various members in here. It has also brought on him malicious attacks for doubting the RV.

Back to you RW. Who have you sought advise for regarding the RV of IQD? I do not doubt that Iraq is a good place to invest. A lot of growth potential. Because of the political and economic instability, the risk is high. So would the reward be. Investing in a currency is not all bad. Last year the Swiss Franc rose from $1.10 to $1.40. It has now dropped back down to $1.08. That 30 cent increase hurt Swiss exports. So, the Swiss government intervened to lower the Franc. No country wants their currency to grow very strong. Exports are more important. Exports is what brings in money to a country.

Your name is on the $4 million loan for the church. I am guessing that if you were not invested in IQD, you would not have signed the loan. You use the word faith. One definition of Faith is b (1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust .

I can not hope for you that the RV will happen, because the evidence does not support it. Will you take my challenge?

Hi my friend,,A little bit about me, I have been into construction for about 33 years, I buy, sell and build properties. I was good friends with Dan Evins, Founder of Cracker Barrell, he was like a dad to me, he passed on about 2 months ago. Dan and I use to sit on the front porch and talk about the Dinar, Dong, and we both got the wild idea to buy Dinar, we bought several million, we talked serious about it, laughed about it, we both said we were nutzzz, that it was a long shot, etc.

But Jack,

I tell you when I became serious and bought more,was, when my son, pastor, in Midland, Tx, called me, about the church, I was first thinking an investment, to turn for money. 4.2 million, was the asking price.

I told my son I would fly down, I live in Nashville, Tn, and view the church, I wanted an electrician, HVAC Tech, and plumber from the area, to view the property, with us.

Long story short, after meeting with everyone, I came up with a proposal, (offer), and with a financial plan to pay for the church. I told my son to present this to the agent, and we would go from there, I remember my son looking at my offer, and he said, there is NO way they will except this, Dad. I told him to present it, and we would go from there.

On the flight back home, I was running numbers through my head, and rationalizing, on how I could turn a profit. As I sat in that seat, I began to weep, I really did not know what was coming over me, or happening to me, but I couldnt stop crying. Then, these feelings were impressed upon me, This is not a project, for financial gain, for you,, but a project for my kingdom..

Im not trying to preach to nobody, I dont go to church like I should, but I feel, Im a good person.

Well the plane landed, I had turned on my cell phone, and had a message,,,,,,DAD, call quick, I think they accepted your offer. Well, here came the tears again, I sat outside the baggage claim, just being quite, At that moment I purposed in my heart to buy X-amount of dinar for the church, and I felt, like someone patted me on the back, and smiled....I got to believe,

Hey, Im not one to sit on airplanes and cry,,LOL

Heres the latest, the church celebrated one year, last Sunday, it now runs appr, 200, has a daycare, that handles 90 children, and employs about 11 people,,and I could go on and on, but I will stop.

But my friend,,I guess this is why I believe so strongly, that these dinar set aside, will pay for that church, and give all the workers a raise, that have sacrificed to see it grow..

Sorry folks, I know this was LOP talk, but I couldnt resist!! If your offended Sorry, you can check my post I dont make it a habit to post this type of information,,Thanks

• Upvote 2

+1 for you my friend but this is where these OPINIONS belong "L.O.P. talk" I only wish they would stay here. There isn't a country in the world that has advertised any positives on their currency gaining value for a good reason. When Chapter VII is lifted the numbers will speak for themselves. I can't take these nay sayers that obviously have way to much time on their hands "get a job"

As opposed to what the folks that blindly jumped into this investment and believe that a 10000% revaluation is in any way possible?

Negativity has no place in business and investments and despite what some looney tune chi healer might tell you its not going to make it RV by thinking positive.

The kool aid drinkers only want to hear positive because they cant entertain the thought of it not happening for them.

This is psychology 101, very basic stuff.

If you had an impartial person who wasn't invested in dinar and showed them both sides once they stopped laughing they would not be affected by the positive or negative opinions on an RV because they could care less either way.

Its because many are over emotionally involved in this as a life changer for them that they become so angry and Ánti-Lopster'.

If anything the more vocal they are the more it tells me.

Those who refuse to do any economic research themselves and just call in to ridiculous talk shows where the idea of an Rv is pushed as a solid option.

Sure its also just a huge conspiracy that no well respected economists or financial advisers are saying 'Hey the IQD has a real chance of making some money give that a shot'.

Not a single one...oh course the dealers friends try to keep it out there that its totally smoke and mirrors and whatever other nonsense gets thrown around to convince good people this ones really a winner.

Iraq is not some prophetic country due to buck all trends a do a world first.

A rise is definitely on the cards and I believe will make SOME money but I almost feel sick reading and listening to these people say 'When our blessing comes Im going to move here' or ím going to invest here and move money there'

They talk likes its a done deal and the profit is life changing.

One thing I am sure of is 99% of the people I hear and read about have almost no economic understanding and are literally hoping on a wing and a prayer.

Edited by RRSport
  • Upvote 4

Hi my friend,,A little bit about me, I have been into construction for about 33 years, I buy, sell and build properties. I was good friends with Dan Evins, Founder of Cracker Barrell, he was like a dad to me, he passed on about 2 months ago. Dan and I use to sit on the front porch and talk about the Dinar, Dong, and we both got the wild idea to buy Dinar, we bought several million, we talked serious about it, laughed about it, we both said we were nutzzz, that it was a long shot, etc.

But Jack,

I tell you when I became serious and bought more,was, when my son, pastor, in Midland, Tx, called me, about the church, I was first thinking an investment, to turn for money. 4.2 million, was the asking price.

I told my son I would fly down, I live in Nashville, Tn, and view the church, I wanted an electrician, HVAC Tech, and plumber from the area, to view the property, with us.

Long story short, after meeting with everyone, I came up with a proposal, (offer), and with a financial plan to pay for the church. I told my son to present this to the agent, and we would go from there, I remember my son looking at my offer, and he said, there is NO way they will except this, Dad. I told him to present it, and we would go from there.

On the flight back home, I was running numbers through my head, and rationalizing, on how I could turn a profit. As I sat in that seat, I began to weep, I really did not know what was coming over me, or happening to me, but I couldnt stop crying. Then, these feelings were impressed upon me, This is not a project, for financial gain, for you,, but a project for my kingdom..

Im not trying to preach to nobody, I dont go to church like I should, but I feel, Im a good person.

Well the plane landed, I had turned on my cell phone, and had a message,,,,,,DAD, call quick, I think they accepted your offer. Well, here came the tears again, I sat outside the baggage claim, just being quite, At that moment I purposed in my heart to buy X-amount of dinar for the church, and I felt, like someone patted me on the back, and smiled....I got to believe,

Hey, Im not one to sit on airplanes and cry,,LOL

Heres the latest, the church celebrated one year, last Sunday, it now runs appr, 200, has a daycare, that handles 90 children, and employs about 11 people,,and I could go on and on, but I will stop.

But my friend,,I guess this is why I believe so strongly, that these dinar set aside, will pay for that church, and give all the workers a raise, that have sacrificed to see it grow..

Sorry folks, I know this was LOP talk, but I couldnt resist!! If your offended Sorry, you can check my post I dont make it a habit to post this type of information,,Thanks

When someone has an experience like you've shared, there is no longer any discussion without making disparaging remarks about one's experience.

What you say you felt is just that. You say it. And you say you felt it. You can not verify it. I can not prove you did not experience it.

If I may, you are implying that God, or a higher being, gave you assurance that the RV will happen and that the church and everything about it will be blessed from this RV. I'm not touching on every detail. But you believe that God is supporting the RV.

Based on the arguments presented in this section, an RV will NOT happen. Logic and rational thinking says 'no'. 8 years and nothing has happened. But, you believe it will because you feel that someone or something patted you on the back and even indirectly caused to to cry when you normally don't.

RW, this makes perfect sense. Because without God or some other super-natural being/entity intervening in the value of the IQD, the RV as it is being pushed will never happen. It needs divine intervention. And if the divine does intervene, then all of these debates are moot.

I do recall as a young man in the 70's that we should all be waiting for the Second Coming. Also, 1981 was going to be the year. And then later. Anytime. It could be tomorrow. Be prepared. 1984! Do you remember the book? My children read it now. Y2K? The computers would launch the nuclear missiles all by themselves. Everyone had better purchase their Y2K emergency packs. The Mayan calendar. The movie '2012' that supported that calendar. Any day now. There were always signs and wonders. The end times were right around the corner. Ask Pat Robertson. He remembers.

RW, your experience is real for you. I will not discount it. I sincerely hope your experience gives you what you want and need. God's interventions are called 'miracles'. This RV needs God's intervention. His miracle.

Other than that, it won't happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

When someone has an experience like you've shared, there is no longer any discussion without making disparaging remarks about one's experience.

What you say you felt is just that. You say it. And you say you felt it. You can not verify it. I can not prove you did not experience it.

If I may, you are implying that God, or a higher being, gave you assurance that the RV will happen and that the church and everything about it will be blessed from this RV. I'm not touching on every detail. But you believe that God is supporting the RV.

Based on the arguments presented in this section, an RV will NOT happen. Logic and rational thinking says 'no'. 8 years and nothing has happened. But, you believe it will because you feel that someone or something patted you on the back and even indirectly caused to to cry when you normally don't.

RW, this makes perfect sense. Because without God or some other super-natural being/entity intervening in the value of the IQD, the RV as it is being pushed will never happen. It needs divine intervention. And if the divine does intervene, then all of these debates are moot.

I do recall as a young man in the 70's that we should all be waiting for the Second Coming. Also, 1981 was going to be the year. And then later. Anytime. It could be tomorrow. Be prepared. 1984! Do you remember the book? My children read it now. Y2K? The computers would launch the nuclear missiles all by themselves. Everyone had better purchase their Y2K emergency packs. The Mayan calendar. The movie '2012' that supported that calendar. Any day now. There were always signs and wonders. The end times were right around the corner. Ask Pat Robertson. He remembers.

RW, your experience is real for you. I will not discount it. I sincerely hope your experience gives you what you want and need. God's interventions are called 'miracles'. This RV needs God's intervention. His miracle.

Plus 1, from me, my friend,,Thank You

• Upvote 1

Hi Jack, I hope you come back to this thread and read this, I just got in, been working on some houses in the Clarksville, Tn area. YOu have been honest with me, and now I have to tell you, about the offer. Its the good part, I have never negotiated a deal for property,like this one came together..

Remember, the asking price was 4.2 million..My offer was 1 million 200 thousand, with no interest for 3 years, we would take possession of the church, immediately on agreement signed. We would pay 4000.00 per month, for 3 years and that money would go into escrow, and be our down payment for the 1 million 2 thousand, should we have to make loan.

I told my son you fill up this day care, keep accurate records, and we will make deposits at one bank, so we could have a proven track record, if we should happen to need to make a loan.

Believe me my friend, they all thought I was nuts, but this was what was impressed upon my heart. In closing,,I did go and talk to the banker where I told my son to start the daycare account, after sharing, everything with him, I said if we should need a loan, I want us to be proven with your bank, he asked back, Should you need a loan, Are you invested in the dinar? and chuckled,,I looked him straight in the eyes, and said Yes we are,,,,His reply was, I am to, maybe you wont need a loan,,Time will tell..

Just had to share this with you, there was someone greater than me that put this deal together..rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Hi Jack, I hope you come back to this thread and read this, I just got in, been working on some houses in the Clarksville, Tn area. YOu have been honest with me, and now I have to tell you, about the offer. Its the good part, I have never negotiated a deal for property,like this one came together..

Remember, the asking price was 4.2 million..My offer was 1 million 200 thousand, with no interest for 3 years, we would take possession of the church, immediately on agreement signed. We would pay 4000.00 per month, for 3 years and that money would go into escrow, and be our down payment for the 1 million 2 thousand, should we have to make loan.

I told my son you fill up this day care, keep accurate records, and we will make deposits at one bank, so we could have a proven track record, if we should happen to need to make a loan.

Believe me my friend, they all thought I was nuts, but this was what was impressed upon my heart. In closing,,I did go and talk to the banker where I told my son to start the daycare account, after sharing, everything with him, I said if we should need a loan, I want us to be proven with your bank, he asked back, Should you need a loan, Are you invested in the dinar? and chuckled,,I looked him straight in the eyes, and said Yes we are,,,,His reply was, I am to, maybe you wont need a loan,,Time will tell..

Just had to share this with you, there was someone greater than me that put this deal together..rolleyes.gif

Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Umbertino and Jackster for correcting my shotty math. The point remains that massive overnight RVs are fantasy and do not now or ever exsist in any realm of economics.

RW good luck. Thats like taking out a loan and buying a lotto ticket to try and help pay it off. Only you have a better chance winning the lotto than Iraq having a massive overnight RV.

Read the attached document. This is taken from the Center for Middle Eastern Strategic Studies. Read page 3. This is the first time, in all the lop/raise the zero's articles, I've read, that they use the english word "redenomination". We've all known for a long time this is what they've been planning but all the a hole pumpers try to spin it. It's going to RD in 2013 which means we lose.

Hey Lebowski get your own handle!

The Dude abides...

Thanks Umbertino and Jackster for correcting my shotty math. The point remains that massive overnight RVs are fantasy and do not now or ever exsist in any realm of economics.

RW good luck. Thats like taking out a loan and buying a lotto ticket to try and help pay it off. Only you have a better chance winning the lotto than Iraq having a massive overnight RV.

RW, again your experience, whether it was spiritual or just emotional, is something that is not shared by myself and some others in here. What you feel is YOUR reality.

Dinarck, DaveD, myself and others are looking at and searching for evidence that is for or against an RV. I have found evidence that supports an RD and never anything for an RV. Historically, there is no precedent. If evidence supported an RV, then why would God need to intervene? Even if a 'banker' believes in an RV, that does not prove an RV will happen. Why does that banker believe in the RV? What is he relying on? Most of the arguments are circular and even omit important premises.

I have asked members to seek professional advise. No takers to my challenge.

I believe that your motives and intents to be sincere. But sincerity does not replace economic fundamentals.