Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE ARE ON THE ONE YARD LINE

SPOTLIGHT

THE WAR S OVER MY BROTHA DID U READ TODAY OIL WILL HIT ALMOST 160 A BARREL.HMM I WONDER WHY.IVE ONLY BEN NTHIS INVESTMENT FOR 1 YR I KNW ITS GOIN TO HAPPN AROUND THE SUMMER TIME

Ok.. Noted... You think it'll happen around Summer (2012 , I suppose... right?)....

Let's say... Any day from around mid-June through End of Sept.? Fair enough?

Edited by umbertino

THE WAR S OVER MY BROTHA DID U READ TODAY OIL WILL HIT ALMOST 160 A BARREL.HMM I WONDER WHY.IVE ONLY BEN NTHIS INVESTMENT FOR 1 YR I KNW ITS GOIN TO HAPPN AROUND THE SUMMER TIME

Slow down buddy....lol you have a lot to learn still!! Its not all about the price of oil....it will help build the reserves up, but this will take some time....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Slow down buddy....lol you have a lot to learn still!! Its not all about the price of oil....it will help build the reserves up, but this will take some time....

right buddy 10years shd b enuff to have plenty of reserve.the war is over period

right buddy 10years shd b enuff to have plenty of reserve.the war is over period

They have enough reserves to back the value of the dinar at what it is now 100%.....they dont have much wiggle room on the value until they either reduce the money supply, or build the reserves higher. Being a pegged currency has its restraints.....and pegged currencies rely heavily on the reserves backing it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They have enough reserves to back the value of the dinar at what it is now 100%.....they dont have much wiggle room on the value until they either reduce the money supply, or build the reserves higher. Being a pegged currency has its restraints.....and pegged currencies rely heavily on the reserves backing it....

i hear you but u got to remember they r so far ahead of us waaaay ahead.they r pegged to britian pound but no ones likes to mention sorry folks they are. thats y it will b a high rv.here it comes the rv

Someone has obviously succeeded in pumping you....if you take a look at whats going on in Iraq you would know that if anything is happening this year, it will be in september and it will be what we DONT want to happen.....

u dont even knw wats goin on in iraq.i dont either but i can tell the rv is coming.ps how r u gon install tariff laws in june or july.how can oneday jus automatically start taxing goods.that dont even make sense.i believe its already in affect they just telling us bs.once tht rate drops in all the laws the erbils and all the gd stf will automatically b installed

SPOTLIGHT - thanks for taking the "all caps" off - it's like yelling at everyone, and no one likes to be yelled at, or called an idiot. You haven't been a member of DV for very long, but please respect the opinions of others. No name calling. Thanks for the understanding and welcome to DV.

• Upvote 1

SPOTLIGHT - thanks for taking the "all caps" off - it's like yelling at everyone, and no one likes to be yelled at, or called an idiot. You haven't been a member of DV for very long, but please respect the opinions of others. No name calling. Thanks for the understanding and welcome to DV.

honestly i didn knw tht the caps meant i was yelling. i was jus typing.

SOME PEOPLE R JUS IDIOTS NOT U THO BUT IF PEOPLE IF JUS PAY ATTENTION THEY DNT HV TO TELL U A RV IS COMING U CAN SEE IT.THIS IS THE MOST IS DINAR HAS MOVED IN YEARS IF U GO TO FOREPROS THE DINAR IS CONSISTENLY CHANGE EVERY OTHER DAY NOT BIG CHANGES BUT SMALL ONES INDICATOR SOMETHNG IS ABOT TO HAPPN

THE WAR IS OVER PRE WAR IS AROUND JUNE OR JULY.THERE IS POST WAR AND PRE WAR..WE R CLOSING IN PRE WAR TIME FRAME

Drinking while entering posts in this forum is not only dangerous...... It's a crime!

i hear you but u got to remember they r so far ahead of us waaaay ahead.they r pegged to britian pound but no ones likes to mention sorry folks they are. thats y it will b a high rv.here it comes the rv

No they are not pegged to the british pound.....just because your pegged to a certain currency doesnt mean the value has to be high....like I was saying, you have a lot to learn still....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

laugh.gif Theirs.....still 99 to go!!

Un f-ing believable, u have to comment on everything and throw your negative "opinion" in there...yes I can cover my eyes but when you just post a little pissy 5 words it's hard to cover fast enough. Why don't you just relegate yourself to the other negative nellies to the lop section and those that want to read your same post over and over again can....by the way you might be right but your song is very old.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Un f-ing believable, u have to comment on everything and throw your negative "opinion" in there...yes I can cover my eyes but when you just post a little pissy 5 words it's hard to cover fast enough. Why don't you just relegate yourself to the other negative nellies to the lop section and those that want to read your same post over and over again can....by the way you might be right but your song is very old.....

Simon didnt say to remove your hands from your eyes yet!!! laugh.gif Dont cry buddy....it will be ok!!! Just keep them covered...Ill tell you when its safe!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

No they are not pegged to the british pound.....just because your pegged to a certain currency doesnt mean the value has to be high....like I was saying, you have a lot to learn still....

its goin to b a high rv and it will hapen this summer.go rv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1