Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

World Bank: There is a plan to restructure the banking Rafidain and Rasheed

yota691

;)

This is my opinion exactly. I think they are going to RD. The question is will they raise the value before or after. If they do it before, we are rich as well as Iraq. If they do it after, well we all made a little money but not what any of us have been dreaming of. One thing that keeps me hopeful is that they would be stupid to announce to the world that they are about to RV, so the plan could very well be out there and of course we would hear NOTHING about it beforehand.I don't think they want to keep a worthless currency with all their wealth. It basically makes them look like a laughingstock to the rest of the world. So I think no matter how many articles they put out there describing what they plan to do I think basically we know nothing more than we did a few years ago. I do think it is positive however the strides they have made in the last year with chapter 7, HCL, etc. To me that points to something big on the horizon. The best scenario is to wake up tomorrow and find that they have RV'd at a dollar or more and then at least all of our financial worries would be over. I like the saying: They say money can't buy happiness but I'd like to at least try to prove them wrong! In the meantime I try to remember all the blessings I have been given, but a little dreaming never hurt anyone! It sure would be nice if the day ever comes to not have to stress over money, bills, and keeping my family fed! ;)

They don't have all that wealth just yet and you have to keep in mind that with all the corruption in Iraq and it's neighbors, I highly doubt they want to advertise just how well they are doing. That would be like building a mansion in the hood and hoping the gangsters didn't touch it.

Edited by hoopdog

BOOM! Now let's do it already! Interesting that they mentioned form 2012 to 2016. I wonder what that reference means..

i hate to say it again .. but when i bought my dinars in january 2005 i was told at that time .. and that was the talk on the street .. that .. the iraqi dinar would rv ..in 2016 when the oil infrastructure was complete and they were pumping 12 million barrels a day .. passing up saudi arabia .. and it would rv for 31 cents per dinar.. giving us 310,000 per million dinar investment

saudis currency is around a quarter per royal or dinar or what ever they use its like 27 or 28 cents each .... but they could of got it wrong back then .. things could of unfolded faster than expected .. we will see

i hate to say it again .. but when i bought my dinars in january 2005 i was told at that time .. and that was the talk on the street .. that .. the iraqi dinar would rv ..in 2016 when the oil infrastructure was complete and they were pumping 12 million barrels a day .. passing up saudi arabia .. and it would rv for 31 cents per dinar.. giving us 310,000 per million dinar investment

saudis currency is around a quarter per royal or dinar or what ever they use its like 27 or 28 cents each .... but they could of got it wrong back then .. things could of unfolded faster than expected .. we will see

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&tab=nw#hl=en&gs_nf=1&gs_mss=IRAQ%20OIL%20INFRASTRUCTURE&pq=iraq%20oil%20infrastructure%202016&cp=53&gs_id=4p&xhr=t&q=IRAQ%20OIL%20INFRASTRUCTURE%202016%2012%20MILLION%20BARRELS%20A%20DAY&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=IRAQ+OIL+INFRASTRUCTURE+2016+12+MILLION+BARRELS+A+DAY&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=d87b0eb95f381247&biw=1112&bih=554

http://www.meed.com/supplements/2012/iraq-projects/iraq-aims-to-increase-crude-oil-output/3129350.article

Edited by leesburg
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the links. sounds very plausible. But do you think they can come out low, like 1 cent and up to the year 2016 get to 31 cents or higher?

i hope not .. but i have heard also .. they could and would come out at the exact percentage of its worth .. lower than its worth .. in referance to ... how much currency they know is out of country .. then give a dead line to exchange period ...

for example .... if iraq knows 30 % of their currency is out of country in investors hands .. and they want to rv at one dollar per dinar .. that they would initially rv at 70 cents .. which is 30% lower than its real value ..once deadline is up .. and they have collected all their currency .. they will float their true value up to one dollar as planned .. over a couple 3.. to 5 years .. then that 30% would be returned to them .. essentially paying off foriegn investors for free ..

they could put out all kinds of false propaganda .. for years trying to discourage investors to sell back their dinars before the rv .. i take all these storys lightly ..

but the other side of the story could be transparency .. and everything they say is the truth .. and is being monitored by world community .. and our dinars are really going to be redonominated at 1000 to one .. where by we just get our money back .. and thats it.

but when iraq had nothing .. we were asked to buy their currency to support the mission and give their new currency some worth ... i dont think iraq had it in mind to screw over all those who were willing to help them in their time of need .. i think there was a plan to give something back... sort of a thank you .. how much ? .... who knows .. it could end up 3 or 4 hundred percent .. it could actually rd at 1000 to one and also rv at 3 or 4 dollars per dinar .. giving us 3 or 4 thousand dollars per million dinars .. trippling or quadrupling our investment .. 3 or 4 hundred percent... which would be fair ..... 30% return per year over a 10 year investment ..

but there is that slim posibility .. they rv much higher ..31 cents .. to me in a huge return...

i invested enough to retire comfortably at that exchange ..

its a dream .. nothing more .. i still work daily .. 6 or 7 days a week .. .. i will gladly hand over my job to another person if this turns out 31 cents .. even 10 cents ..

one cent i guess i would take that and re invest it into some small bio tech stock and hope for the best

from above link first one on the list on google search

When the sealed envelopes were opened by the then oil minister Dr Hussein al Shahristani live on state TV, the winners were mostly Asian and European firms. Iraqi officials proclaimed wildly ambitious oil production targets - 12 million barrels per day by the year 2016, surpassing even Saudi Arabia as the world's largest producer.

Rumors are interesting. They depend on what the person wants to emphasize as to what is important. They're much like polls of the support for the president or graphic flow charts of the economy, you can find what you want to find.

The article places here has been scrutinized, bisected, broken down, chopped, interpreted, criticized, and debunked. Yet both RDers and RVers are sure they have the right "skinny" on just what it says. You see, it supports their position; whatever that is. Others have completely ignored the article and the arguments from either side and come up with an outlook about which they want to "enlighten" us. But it is not just this article, but nearly every article placed in the forum. We like our opinions and want everyone to know we have one. I guess that's why we come to the forums, to have a voice right or wrong, though I am never wrong (joke guys).

I guess all this gives us something to do until the end of our journey. Now, that's my opinion.

Oh, and yes . . . GO RV!!!

• Upvote 4

Rumors are interesting. They depend on what the person wants to emphasize as to what is important. They're much like polls of the support for the president or graphic flow charts of the economy, you can find what you want to find.

The article places here has been scrutinized, bisected, broken down, chopped, interpreted, criticized, and debunked. Yet both RDers and RVers are sure they have the right "skinny" on just what it says. You see, it supports their position; whatever that is. Others have completely ignored the article and the arguments from either side and come up with an outlook about which they want to "enlighten" us. But it is not just this article, but nearly every article placed in the forum. We like our opinions and want everyone to know we have one. I guess that's why we come to the forums, to have a voice right or wrong, though I am never wrong (joke guys).

I guess all this gives us something to do until the end of our journey. Now, that's my opinion.

Oh, and yes . . . GO RV!!!

I would have to agreed with every bit of your opinion!! I think some of these folks speak just to make others hit the exit door!! We do keep hearing this is a SCAM!! JMO I don't care what they say or twist this to fit what some other country did, I'm in it to the END!! Again Nelg thanks +1