Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Someone just called in to Ramsey's show asking about investing in the Iraqi dinar. He went on and on about scam, worn torn country, never invest in foreign currency, bla bla bla ...

On the upside... he is keeping the speculators at bay.

Can't wait to call in and tell him my "out of debt story". It will go something like this, he will ask how much I paid off and in how much time and how I did it. 300K in about two minutes! The "how" is gonna be the real kicker! GOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 10

He was probably told to say it is a scam! Iraq is having enough troulbes trying to figure out how to RV. Could you imagine if he was on the radio broadcasting for everyone to buy Dinars! We try to tell our friends, or in my case, my own brother, and we get laughed at! But if Dave Ramsey said it was good, then I guess it would be good!

• Upvote 2

Someone just called in to Ramsey's show asking about investing in the Iraqi dinar. He went on and on about scam, worn torn country, never invest in foreign currency, bla bla bla ...

Can't wait to call in and tell him my "out of debt story". It will go something like this, he will ask how much I paid off and in how much time and how I did it. 300K in about two minutes! The "how" is gonna be the real kicker! GOOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

Let's hope, my Friend.

• Upvote 2

It cannot be considered a complete scam as it has not played out yet. Just as we are speculating on a positive outcome, by them considering this a scam, they are just speculating that it is. No one knows but, there are indicators that there could be a change and increase in the exchange rate, it just remains to be seen as to how much and when. If some of these so called professionals didn't refer to the dinar as a scam, they may not be taken seriously so they do call it a scam when they really do not know themselves.

• Upvote 2

It cannot be considered a complete scam as it has not played out yet. Just as we are speculating on a positive outcome, by them considering this a scam, they are just speculating that it is. No one knows but, there are indicators that there could be a change and increase in the exchange rate, it just remains to be seen as to how much and when. If some of these so called professionals didn't refer to the dinar as a scam, they may not be taken seriously so they do call it a scam when they really do not know themselves.

Good point, that would make Facebook a scam! As it has not played out yet either.

• Upvote 1

Dave has his own beliefs...some I agree with, some I don't. I believe he is wrong about IQD. I think if you just allocate some disposable income to purchasing IQD or VND and then DON'T spend it where you would have otherwise, you can consider it entertainment, which with a bit of luck will become life changing in a positive way. cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Dave Ramsey is a scam, he tells others what to do but he is the one making money.

The Dinar is the legal tender of Iraq. It is a speculative investment -- but I don't believe the Dinar will go DOWN in value relative to the USD -- so at worst we lose a few bucks in transaction fees. How could this be a scam? Relatively little risk with a possible high return. It's definitely worth a shot.......

Sorry Dave, but it's a gamble I am willing to take knowing that I can still get most of my investment back......

Isn't this also the guy who advised his followers for years to stay away from gold?

How'd that piece of advice work out?

And never invest in foreign currency? Is this guy for real?

There are more people, around the world, actively trading on FOREX than on any other market. I guess all of those people are idiots....

I'm sure Dave is a really nice guy but he seems a little short-sighted to me.

WW.

Good point, that would make Facebook a scam! As it has not played out yet either.

Oh boy, Im curious how that is going to play out. Not planning on investing in FB but it is unlike any other investment as well as a risk.

Edited by R Veyron

And when you call in , call collect. From Hawaii.

Are you part of the occupy wall street protresters? :unsure:

We are all trying to make money ;)

Oh sure that's me a regular wall street protester, if you are listening to Dave you are not going to make any money compared to Dave.

I personally don't by into his logic and most of what I've heard from him, kinda like my friends neighbor who after Dave got done with him all he does is ask to borrow just about everything because he sold out to be debt free. Now he just thinks my buddy should buy it for him to loan out later......

Edited by dinarmite
  • Upvote 1