Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq may be released from C7 this quarter.

Luigi1

From other sources...

Iraq will likely exit from Chapter VII in the coming period says Economy and Investment Committee Member.

Attorney charge likely exit from Iraq during the period subject to item VII coming

Date: Wednesday, 25-04-2012 11: 06 am

Baghdad (newsletter) …Economy and Investment Committee Member said Parliamentary Deputy/National Alliance, charge/Faleh Iraq exit from huge item VII during the next few, after the return of bilateral relations between Iraq and Kuwait.

Read more. See links below...

http://bit.ly/IDFfAN

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/

• Upvote 5

Nice find. I also hope the pressure being applied to Maliki to implement Erbil will help him with the decision to hurry up and do it. I think everything is slowly falling into place for us. ;)

The RV could happen before C7. It will take C7, Ebril, GOI & the Tarrif Bill to get the IQD recognized internationally.

• Upvote 1

Will they be released while the govt is still in shambles? The internal issues still scare me. Hope they can pull this off.

This has not been a good week. The Kurds are at sucession talks again if they don't get more representation in Parliament. Al Sadr threatens war if the Kurds are given more representation. Iran warns Iraq not to take action against Al Sadr.

There must be another general election or many key Bills will stay in limbo especially the Erbil. UN C7 talks will be based on what is accomplished before June 1st. All this can be accomplished if there is not another walkout or strike by Parliament.

From what I'm reading from other sites ( iraq news) it will be the last of this year before the two sides get together again to sign everything.... so it looks like no release from chapter 7 till last of year.. hope someone else will read the news out today 04/30/2012 and tell me Im wrong... another site.. :unsure: