Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help the banks so they can better help you.

Luigi1

I'm sure your a nice person

I don't understand why you continue to post garbage from the gurus

Dame

I don't get it either...

This has been brought to Luigi's attention multiple times, but he doesn't seem to care.

Luigi, I know you post this garbage in the "Rumors" section but why do you even bother? This doesn't add value to our site and doesn't give you any credibility either. I use to enjoy our posts, but all you ever post these days is crap from Okie / Bulldog...nobody wants to read this.

Normally I just skip over your posts but I decided to comment this time.

I rather someone post these rumors here than for me to have to go look for them when someone asks me about them. This way, I at least know what was said, and can intelligently respond, rather than just telling someone I don't know what they said. You may not like what they are saying, but I want to know what is being said, regardless of if its true or not.

-

I think I am good for a speedy front of the line cash out. Anderson......hmm. Unless the other Umteen million of my brethren show up I think I am good!

Side bar, this post has been humorous. Albeit excrement, shite, doody, caca, feces, merde, pooh pooh, horse cookies, etc etc....made me laugh though!