Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help the banks so they can better help you.

Luigi1

From another site...

Help the banks so they can better help you...Don't everyone rush in to cash in all at once. Don't cause a system overload meltdown.

-21-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR GO TO THE BANKS. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU AND THE BANKING SYSTEM. THIS WILL AID IN A SMOOTHER TRANSITION OF THE ANTICIPATED BANKING PROCEDURES. THE BANKS ARE PREPARING FOR THIS EVENT. YOUR COOPERATION IS SO SINCERELY APPRECIATED. WE WILL ADVISE YOU AS THE DAY/WEEKEND PROGRESSES. WE WAIT SIMPLY FOR THE RATES TO DROP INTO THE FRONT SCREEN. PERIOD.

Here's a plan...kinda like odd even lawn watering days.

Those with last names begining with Adams through Henny cash in tomorrow. Ivan through O'neil, next week. Finally Perry through Zoom Zoom Zimmerman in week two.

This will prevent sytem overload meltdown. Everyone is pleased except Zimmerman that waits till the very last.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

Oilman/bulldog and about 4 other names are all the same person. It's simple. when it changes on the CBI website then you will know. All these other clowns are just acting like they know something which from ttheir history of wrong calls you can tell they dont know anything.

• Upvote 4

Oilman/bulldog and about 4 other names are all the same person. It's simple. when it changes on the CBI website then you will know. All these other clowns are just acting like they know something which from ttheir history of wrong calls you can tell they dont know anything.

OOM, Bulldog will be standing in line tomorrow since they called it. It could be a very very long wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What Luigi...we're supposed to WATER our lawns? Well, that would certainly explain one thing. And what if Zimmerman lives in Hawai'i? Because those b's always get to cash in first according to OOM, but if Zimmerman has to wait, well, there might only be a 23 hour cash-in window and poor Zimms is outta luck. I didn't see my name on your list. Will I get my own day? Just sayin' :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

From another site...

Help the banks so they can better help you...Don't everyone rush in to cash in all at once. Don't cause a system overload meltdown.

-21-2012 Intel Gurus Okie_Oil_Man/Bulldog75 PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR GO TO THE BANKS. PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU AND THE BANKING SYSTEM. THIS WILL AID IN A SMOOTHER TRANSITION OF THE ANTICIPATED BANKING PROCEDURES. THE BANKS ARE PREPARING FOR THIS EVENT. YOUR COOPERATION IS SO SINCERELY APPRECIATED. WE WILL ADVISE YOU AS THE DAY/WEEKEND PROGRESSES. WE WAIT SIMPLY FOR THE RATES TO DROP INTO THE FRONT SCREEN. PERIOD.

Here's a plan...kinda like odd even lawn watering days.

Those with last names begining with Adams through Henny cash in tomorrow. Ivan through O'neil, next week. Finally Perry through Zoom Zoom Zimmerman in week two.

This will prevent sytem overload meltdown. Everyone is pleased except Zimmerman that waits till the very last.

liar liar liar karma will get you, people with money will correct your fluid situation,ihope you look good in prision gear luv dave
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

According to recaps late last night a UN member cashed in Thursday at 15 and some change at wells Fargo in reno

Strange the rate would show up in Reno at 15 & nowhere else. Where's HI? HI is always called out 1st.

What Luigi...we're supposed to WATER our lawns? Well, that would certainly explain one thing. And what if Zimmerman lives in Hawai'i? Because those b's always get to cash in first according to OOM, but if Zimmerman has to wait, well, there might only be a 23 hour cash-in window and poor Zimms is outta luck. I didn't see my name on your list. Will I get my own day? Just sayin' :rolleyes:

I'll split the bounty reward with you if I nab Zimerman.