Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rate will be at a 60% increase!

OKIEOILMAN: BOY THIS HAS BEEN 1 LONG STRESSFUL REWARDING DAY. HERE IS THE LATEST FROM MY LONDON BANKER CONTACT--IT IS LIVE AND ACTIVE ON THEIR BANK SCREENS AND HE STATED THEY ARE EXPECTING TO START CASHING OUT WHEN THE BANK OPENS--SO TO US THAT MEANS THAT IF THAT DOES HAPPEN WE COULD BE AT THE BANK IF THEIR OPEN TOMMOROW--THIS NEWS IS ABOUT 10 MINUTES OLD---HOW'S THAT GRAB YOU??

How does it grab me? It doesn't. More BS. We will be in the same spot come Monday...how does that grab you?

OKIEOILMAN: THE RATE GIVEN ME WAS IN ENGLISH POUND WHICH WILL BE ABOUT A 60% INCREASE IN OUR RATE

Wow a 60% increase over an amount that no one really has a clue on.

moreagles to OKIEOILMAN: Okie did you mean possible cash out in U.S. on saturday> Thanks. and no possum ears for us

Yes...Saturday last week!

OKIEOILMAN: MOREEAGLES--THAT IS MY UNDERSTANDING---AS ALWAYS--I AM SUBJECT TO CORRECTION

You got that right.... every post.

I hope this clown is right but he is like the boy who cried wolf 30 times. And anyone who does that is a self proven A-hole.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Why oh why does or OkiOilMan continue comments posted? Either by himself or others??

Does the man have no pride on how it makes him look? It's not even funny any more! If anything it's embarrassing.

He is like a laughing stock. I feel for the guy. If I were him I would stop the bleeding oh I mean posting. That would mean no posting fom other sites aswell by him or anyone else.

Every time I see a post I think...OFNA!

Wrong again oike .......

And if you did a little research you'd know that banks are open here in the UK on saturday's and sundays ...... so STFU !

Could you just verify for me which Banks were open last Sunday in the UK, or perhaps Glasgow has different opening hours to the rest of the UK,.. or Bank robber ( retired off course ). Surely that is a change of Avatar for you ?. Kilwinning 1173.