Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do the math???

crusher

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT... are we catching the GURU's mix and playing on words to sell more dinar. Adam has said many times he felt a price of $.05 to about $.10 to the USD and everyone thought he was wrong. Now Lamo's math states $IQD to equal .50 to the USD. Is this why Oakie Doakie as been saying we will see $10 IDQ to 1 USD... something is wrong here. On you next conference calls ask for clarity.:blink:

Let's Go RV

• Upvote 1

This shows me how stupid all these gurus are. Hell they don't know how to type except for being in all CAPS, poor spelling and atrocious math.The average DV member who has done his homework and read all the informative posts has way more knowledge that all those blowhards.

• Upvote 1

Ok, after researching, here is what I've found. I'll try to explain this as well I can...

You're only seeing half the post. Part one of the post says that they are doing away with one 0 and then rv'ing to a 1 to 1 basis.

Now what that means is that if you have $1000000.00 dinars, then after the lop of one 0, it would now be worth $100000.00 dinar

and on a 1 to 1 basis, $100000.00 US. And then if they rv to a $5 rate it would be worth $500000.00 US.

Hope this helps...

My bad, now I see it. Thanks for that. $500,000.00 I could live with that quite well.